Zone1 Nancy Pelosi Refused Communion For Refusing to Repent

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The Pope said she's "ok"???

Thats like Hitler saying the Democrats are "ok".

Pelosi’s local Archbishop behaves like a dictator
That is why he was passed over for Cardinal

As Catholic dioceses across the state are getting hit with hundreds of new child sex abuse lawsuits, San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone remains the only California bishop yet to release an internal list of priests “credibly accused” of sexually abusing children.​

Has the Catholic church ever apologized for playing nasty with little kids? I am sure that Nancy is almost as absurd as the Pope.
o_O My oh my, the pot calls the kettle black, you deviants sure love murdering babies, almost as much as you love pretending you are girls, or boys!

Pelosi claims to be a Catholic.

So does Bedpan Joe. I'm surrounded by Catholics and one thing I know is that you are no Catholic if you are for abortion. And Pelosi continually proves it.

She'd rather stick with her pro-abortion stance meaning more to her than her absolution from the archbishop of her own church.

So does Bedpan Joe. I'm surrounded by Catholics and one thing I know is that you are no Catholic if you are for abortion. And Pelosi continually proves it.

She'd rather stick with her pro-abortion stance meaning more to her than her absolution from the archbishop of her own church.

Yes but I never said that she claims to be a Catholic so I'm not sure why you had it as my quote. Oh and I much rather she'd burn in Hell even though it's not very Christian for me to admit but she's for taking the lives of innocent babies so screw (you know what I actually mean but this is zone 1) it.

Has the Catholic church ever apologized for playing nasty with little kids? I am sure that Nancy is almost as absurd as the Pope.
The only reason Nancy remained a Catholic is because of the history of grooming in the church.

All she has to do is get the Pope to say that Jesus loves to kill all the unborn babies and she will be right at home once again.

Of course she's just bringing it on herself. She's the one who's going to have to wind up facing the wrath of God in the end.

“As you have not publicly repudiated your position on abortion, and continue to refer to your Catholic faith in justifying your position and to receive Holy Communion, that time has now come,” Cordileone said.

One problem:

He's a "day late and a dollar short"

She should have been excommunicated decades ago

The Pope has said she is OK

U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi met with Pope Francis on Wednesday and received Communion during a papal Mass in St. Peter's Basilica, witnesses said, despite her position in support of abortion rights.

Francis is not the pope

Appearances are deceiving

But for anti-Catholics and other liberals, he will always be called Pope, falsely, because that helps promote their sick agenda

Francis is not the pope

Appearances are deceiving

But for anti-Catholics and other liberals, he will always be called Pope, falsely, because that helps promote their sick agenda

Afraid he is

The only reason Nancy remained a Catholic is because of the history of grooming in the church.

All she has to do is get the Pope to say that Jesus loves to kill all the unborn babies and she will be right at home once again.
even the insane Francis isn't going to do that. Then EVERY single Catholic would know what some of us already know: that the Vatican is NOT Catholic and hasn't been for decades.

even the insane Francis isn't going to do that. Then EVERY single Catholic would know what some of us already know: that the Vatican is NOT Catholic and hasn't been for decades.
Nancy will always have her huge fake boobs for her drunken husband to gnaw on while he dreams of gnawing on a real man's appendage

Nancy will always have her huge fake boobs for her drunken husband to gnaw on while he dreams of gnawing on a real man's appendage
I couldn;t care less what those perverts do or dream of

America needs to be purged of such rottenness

The Bible, like the U.S. Constitution, does not mention abortion.
how ridiculous

It mentions murder

Thou shalt not murder

And there is a passage in the Old T about how, if a pregnant woman is harmed so that she loses her child, the law will be: a life for a life.

Forum List

Back