More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody talks about the border where I am. Like a lot of Americns and Biden, himself, we’re talking about what a sick fuck Trump is.
Huh..... That's funny.....everybody is talking about it where I am and I not anywhere near a border. Same thing with La, NYC, Chicago, Boston, San Fran.....and dozens of other high population centers. It dominates the news and the internet.
I think you're whistling a little.

This lifelong Republican describes why he isn't anymore.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

#FactsOverFeelings #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

This guy is a typical anti trumpster

I cant tell what his real problem is or what he is for because he doesn't say

He’s clearly against repubs, but didnt give any policy as the reason he now votes democrat

One of the two parties will win…everyone sane sane knows this…Don’t let Golfing Gator dblack or JWBooth tell you otherwise.
Ok, but I never said that wasn’t a fact. I know it’s a fact. Either a Democrat or a Republican will be elected President, and I am ok with that. I actually like the 2 party system, but I also see the merits of rank choice voting in some situations. I choose not to necessarily associate myself with either party. Neither party represents my views accurately. But more importantly, I don’t want to defend or promote either party. This site is a microcosm of exactly what is wrong with belonging to either the current Republican or Democratic party. I don’t want the Democrats or Republicans to identify me. Neither party accurately represents enough of my views. I should also note, I loathe politicians.

This guy is a typical anti trumpster

I cant tell what his real problem is or what he is for because he doesn't say

He’s clearly against repubs, but didnt give any policy as the reason he now votes democrat
One of the gang of Black liberation theologians here. Everything relates to skin color and white supremacy. Even peach cobbler!

Jo

Radical lefties claim they found a "life long republican" who "snapped out of it" and they think the person's personal opinion rises to the level of a political discussion. The party of FDR and JFK is reduced to this stuff when they can't defend their political agenda. Sad for them..

Thread is locked. Thread was reported. Report was accurate for post, but following the Off-Topic political Food Fight backward as far as Paged 3, and am coming to conclusion, not worth recovering.

To the OP, Better Luck on your next thread. Try to maintain better control or start reporting, rather that see it go crapola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back