More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This lifelong Republican describes why he isn't anymore.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

#FactsOverFeelings #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Last edited:

More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It​

I get it Mark--- you get a vidicam and hire some loser, dress him up to look like your idea of a MAGA, then script him some story to read on camera about what a loser he was to follow Trump but has finally come to his senses.

Is this really how desperate you losers have become to actually think this will work and dissuade people from backing the only good candidate out there for America??? :lmao:

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

I’ve been listening to the Bulwark Podcast. The Never Trumpers are gathering steam.

A Sunday Cherry Pick from one of the board's best Cherry Pickers. Hey Marc, for the 1000th time, one guy does not a movement make. Biden is down to 63% Black support. He got 87% of the Black vote in 2020. Boom goes the dynamite!
Who would you rather have a beer with Biden or Trump? More and more Republicans are saying Biden.

Joe tells us what he really thinks about Trump
(Bulwark Podcast)

That’s good! Now when will the more in-touch democrats start to snap out of it? Can anyone explain the reason they belong to either of these parties?

A Sunday Cherry Pick from one of the board's best Cherry Pickers. Hey Marc, for the 1000th time, one guy does not a movement make. Biden is down to 63% Black support. He got 87% of the Black vote in 2020. Boom goes the dynamite!
If you believe that Biden has lost 24% of black support in only 4 years, then there is no hope for you.

You live in fantasy land and you are truly an imbecile.

Who would you rather have a beer with Biden or Trump? More and more Republicans are saying Biden.

Joe tells us what he really thinks about Trump
(Bulwark Podcast)

No way. Trump would be way more interesting than Biden.

I get it Mark--- you get a vidicam and hire some loser, dress him up to look like your idea of a MAGA, then script him some story to read on camera about what a loser he was to follow Trump but has finally come to his senses.

Is this really how desperate you losers have become to actually think this will work and dissuade people from backing the only good candidate out there for America??? :lmao:
Most of those videos are BS.....some genuine.
Its stupid anyway....people change parties all the time. This is not a cataclysm or an historical pivot for goodness sakes.

If you believe that Biden has lost 24% of black support in only 4 years, then there is no hope for you.

Are you always this stupid?

Biden now claims the support of just 63% of Black voters, a precipitous decline from the 87% he carried in 2020, according to the Roper Center. He trails among Hispanic voters by 5 percentage points, 39%-34%; in 2020 he had swamped Trump among that demographic group 2 to 1, 65%-32%.

Are you always this stupid?

You're the dumb fuck who still believes in Trump.

Nobody is as fucking stupid as you, Kleetus.

Nowhere in that article does it say that blacks are going to stop voting for Biden.

If I were a black, that would be about as much an insult to my intelligence as one could imagine.

You are so fucking racist that you really think that on black pigmented skin alone must decide a person's political affiliation because well, black folk need those democrat social programs because they just ain't smart enough to get by otherwise, right?

If I were a black, that would be about as much an insult to my intelligence as one could imagine.

You are so fucking racist that you really think that on black pigmented skin alone must decide a person's political affiliation because well, black folk need those democrat social programs because they just ain't smart enough to get by otherwise, right?
No, black voters are much smarter than white voters.

Unbelievably, most white voters still vote Republican. White voters are the biggest threat to this country. It makes me ashamed to be a white man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back