More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden doesn't have to run on his record.

He will just keep reminding the country of what the traitor Trump did on Jan 6 and how all of you demented MAGA fucks are dangerous and a threat to democracy.

And that will be more than enough for Biden to easily win in November.
Thanks for admitting Tater's record is shit, and once again admitting you are lying sack of shit.

Thanks for admitting Tater's record is shit, and once again admitting you are lying sack of shit.
Didn't say that, gomer.

I said that Biden's record doesn't matter....because the traitor Trump automatically disqualified himself as unfit on Jan 6.

And you racist MAGA fuckholes are too stupid to quit supporting this traitor.

Didn't say that, gomer.

I said that Biden's record doesn't matter....because the traitor Trump automatically disqualified himself as unfit on Jan 6.

And you racist MAGA fuckholes are too stupid to quit supporting this traitor.
Another post admitting you lied, liar.

This lifelong Republican describes why he isn't anymore.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

#FactsOverFeelings #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Doesn't matter. These cultists are so deluded, they actually believe they are winning. And popular.

Wait until October gets here, and the Swifties really get campaigning, along with the army of other celebrities, and organizations come out of the woodwork for Biden, and prochoice Democrats.

There's a reckonig coming, and they're not going to be prepared for whats getting ready to happen.

1707094532665.png

Biden doesn't have to run on his record.

He will just keep reminding the country of what the traitor Trump did on Jan 6 and how all of you demented MAGA fucks are dangerous and a threat to democracy.

And that will be more than enough for Biden to easily win in November.

Biden should be running on his record to.
He has been the best ww2 we have had.
Look at the economy. Look at how he saved us on the international stage. Look how he has brought back stability to our institutions.
He is a true hero

Every post you make without a link to a racist post by me is confirmation you are a lying sack of shit.
As I've already said several times -- you proudly voted for a racist traitor like Trump in the past and you will proudly vote for the racist traitor again in November.

That makes you a racist. If you don't like that, then change your voting decisions.

You're the one who has to explain your fucked-up MAGA voting decisions to your children and grand-children, not me.

As I've already said several times -- you proudly voted for a racist traitor like Trump in the past and you will proudly vote for the racist traitor again in November.

That makes you a racist. If you don't like that, then change your voting decisions.

You're the one who has to explain your fucked-up MAGA voting decisions to your children and grand-children, not me.
Another post confirming you are a lying sack of shit.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

If the GOP returns to neocon bullshit, then there really isn't much of a choice between the big 2 parties. It's just 2 versions of big government, unnecessary wars, open borders, and woke ideology.

Neocons sometimes make a show of fighting woke nonsense, but more often than not, they just slow it down rather than countering it.

Lets be honest….something catastrophic happened in his pathetic as fuck life…the dude found out his son was a pole-puffing faggot, his daughter is a rug-munching purple hair whore …his other daughter gets gang-banged by black dudes…his kid is a chick with a dick…or he married a illegal wetback…No way in hell did he just wake up and decide Mexicrats have better policies….NEGATIVE!

Leave my family out if your posts, liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back