More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never said that you moron. You're twisting his meaning because you are a partisan idiot.
Wrong, as always MAGA traitor --

While president, Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka in front of his employees that were so lewd and disturbing that he was rebuked by his one-time chief of staff John Kelly, a former Trump official writes in a new book.

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, in his new book, according to Newsweek.

Taylor is the official who penned the blistering 2018 New York Times Op-Ed about the former president under the pen name “Anonymous.” In his new book, “Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump,” Taylor uses Trump’s alleged comments about his beloved oldest daughter, who worked as his senior presidential adviser, to illustrate the almost daily instances of “naked sexism” in the Trump White House, Newsweek reported.

The sexism was so bad that one senior female official told Taylor: “This is not a healthy workplace for women.”

How many times is the Simp MarcATL gonna get duped by these false flag “MAGA” morons? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, MarcATL thinks this guy with a hand drawn MAGA hat and collection of beer bottles on the wall behind him has such great intellect, that he shares they guy's silly videos with everyone, as if to make some kind of point.

Can't stop laughing!

.It's hilarious to see them lie and then when exposed, they try to lie harder, thinking the harder they lie, the more true their lies become.

Lies are all the Left ever had. Trump has changed all that, is it any wonder they hate and fear him so?

Now, lies are all they have left to tell themselves.

Progs fear and hate TRUTH; it is like shining sunlight on a vampire.

No leftist could ever win any election with the truth.

No, jerkhole, it is just enough evidence that a Joint Chief commander who goes behind his commander's back to secretly contact our chinese enemies to inform them that if President Trump decided to attack them, that he would snitch and warm them, grounds for being shot at sunrise as a traitor.
More idiotic MAGA goober nonsense....

Good, because you will never have it, dooshbag.
Thank God. If I ever have the approval of a demented, evil traitorous MAGA fuck such as yourself, then I'm doing something wrong.

More idiotic MAGA goober nonsense....

Thank God. If I ever have the approval of a demented, evil traitorous MAGA fuck such as yourself, then I'm doing something wrong.
i have no idea whose stinky smelling sock you are you brain damaged imbecile.....................but this one appears to be dumber than your last sock...go fuck yourself

Lies are all the Left ever had. Trump has changed all that, is it any wonder they hate and fear him so?

Now, lies are all they have left to tell themselves.
Nah...we'll just keep telling the TRUTH about what Trump and you MAGA traitor fucks did on Jan 6.

That's more than enough for Biden to kick the shit out of Trump again in November.

Nah...we'll just keep telling the TRUTH about what Trump and you MAGA traitor fucks did on Jan 6.

That's more than enough for Biden to kick the shit out of Trump again in November.
hey sperm burper...why did those capital guards act as wal mart greeters to the initial rush you lying skank scumbag

Everybody already knows about Jan 6, Moron. The only people who care are you Bidenista Cultists because your Vegetable Messiah can't run on his America hating disaster of a record.

BTW, have you found a racist post by me yet, you lying sack of shit?

This lifelong Republican describes why he isn't anymore.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

#FactsOverFeelings #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Yes us older life long Republicans have zero in common with today's crazies.
First I was a RINO, now I am called a liberal. I have not changed from back when Bush sr was a republican president. Heck, I was even a Ford Republican. Then the party went crazy. Sick really.

Everybody already knows about Jan 6, Moron. The only people who care are you Bidenista Cultists because your Vegetable Messiah can't run on his America hating disaster of a record.

BTW, have you found a racist post by me yet, you lying sack of shit?
Biden doesn't have to run on his record.

He will just keep reminding the country of what the traitor Trump did on Jan 6 and how all of you demented MAGA fucks are dangerous and a threat to democracy.

And that will be more than enough for Biden to easily win in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back