More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy...JC....

90 degrees in NY this weekend....ftmfw!!!

Global warming has FINALLY arrived here after being cold as fuck for 8 straight months!! :rock: :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
58 yesterday, going to 86 today then back to 60 on Saturday and Sunday. experiencing a wild ride right now.

BTW, two days of rain the last two days.

Tommy...JC....

90 degrees in NY this weekend....ftmfw!!!

Global warming has FINALLY arrived here after being cold as fuck for 8 straight months!! :rock: :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Good.

Tomorrow will the first day of a weeklong run of 70 degrees F plus weather mostly clear skies and less wind finally been around 3 weeks late for this average weather pattern to show up.

This year will be my LATEST on record to plant the first seeds in the garden Peas, Carrots and Lettuce plants are the first ones.

Good.

Tomorrow will the first day of a weeklong run of 70 degrees F plus weather mostly clear skies and less wind finally been around 3 weeks late for this average weather pattern to show up.

This year will be my LATEST on record to plant the first seeds in the garden Peas, Carrots and Lettuce plants are the first ones.
good to hear for you Tommy. I wish we'd get there too some day.

Ass holes all.... Today I GOT SNOW!! The wide swing of the polar jet is making the boundaries and temperature fluctuations massive. The polar jet still has not waned in power. The cooling happening above the poles is massive.

Good.

The late start is happening all over the bread basket states. loosing 30-45 days makes it impossible to get two crops in, not to mention the lack of fertilizers in the market. Famine is a very real possibility given these two factors.

PGA tournament in Tulsa Oklahoma 56 and windy. Another cold round of golf after 90 on Thursday!! AGW is really something cold then warm then cold. I assumed warmer meant warmer? Hahaha

JC...we might have to do a road trip to see Tommy one day!!!? :rock: :rock:
Tommy we're just jealous of your weather. climate, er, weather, er climate, oh shit, the demofks keep saying one day of warm equals climate change so they do confuse me.

Tommy we're just jealous of your weather. climate, er, weather, er climate, oh shit, the demofks keep saying one day of warm equals climate change so they do confuse me.
JC, the morons don't know what weather is and they are confused as hell. Don't let that rub off on ya... Were here to support ya! :)

JC, the morons don't know what weather is and they are confused as hell. Don't let that rub off on ya... Were here to support ya! :)
I was being funny. I'm all good. I want them to see how fked up in the head they all are.

Billy...to make these wankers look silly, we hardly have to try hard anymore :up:

Years ago I was always in this forum....now I come in for a cup of coffee, drop a nuke or two and I'm gone....back to trolling the rubes in the WAPO Facebook group. Highly recommend btw....it's a hoot!

1653336262061.png

Btw JC....here in NY this evening, just out under the hood of the 'Stang wearing a fucking hoodie. I mean....wtf?!! It's almost June :ack-1:
Watched grandson’s LaCross playoff game tonight, fking ball freeze. Winter jackets, gloves, hand warmers and blankets. Grandson’s team won. At least it was worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back