More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's right, you did post that the other day. My bad. Who provided you the temp?
Old Rocks provided an experiment from 167 years ago showing a total temperature increase of 20F in a 100% CO2 atmosphere. Therefore a 120PPM increaes will generate 120/1,000,000 percent of 20F or .0024F

Science!

Skooks, I'm at the cottage on the water, too windy to go out on the boat. hly fk, this is like day five of wind here. We went out Sunday on the water but it was rough as snot. My neighbor who has many more years of experience on the water stated he was truly concerned coming back from dinner on the water. Said he wouldn't go back out either. So here we sit, gusts at over 30 miles an hour, and the gusts are frequent.

Wtf?!!

What does your friend say about all this wind fuckedupedness these past months?

Damn JC...you're in need of some global warming like me:2up:

This is bs....getting down to only 3 warm months out of the year....what crap. May and September now cold as fuck
And guess what we've had over the last three days? Can you say, rain? Today and Wednesday and Friday forecasted for rain. At least in the 70's, but no way to do anything outside. We've had maybe three days of weather in the last two months to have a nice day outside, not cold or wet. Holy Uncomfortable batman.

Funny watching the WGN9 radar, the rain comes into Chicago and dissipates over Lake Michigan, like it was only meant for us. The wife and were laughing at it.

So we're into Friday and guess what, it's raining. Pouring in fact. temp dropped from 72 to 64, guess I'm not getting that .0024f increase anytime soon. Wonder why that 120 PPM only works in some areas and not others? interesting though.

So we're into Friday and guess what, it's raining. Pouring in fact. temp dropped from 72 to 64, guess I'm not getting that .0024f increase anytime soon. Wonder why that 120 PPM only works in some areas and not others? interesting though.

What is it like being so astoundingly uneducated in a topic but still holding an opinion on it that you feel strongly enough about to let everyone know how little you understand the topic?

1655092819587.png

and,

1655092887930.png

LINK

=====

It has been WET this spring in Eastern Washington, one of the wettest springs on record in my area the Northwest drought is over!

What is it like being so astoundingly uneducated in a topic but still holding an opinion on it that you feel strongly enough about to let everyone know how little you understand the topic?

Understanding? :iyfyus.jpg:

Thats been the mantra for the AGW crowd for 20 years now. And to what end? The strategy hasn't moved the ball a single yard......the climate k00ks still haven't made their case. How do we know? Because the public couldn't not possibly care less as a voting issue.....that's how we know.:up:

I'll take uneducated all day........as long as Im winning!:hello77:

Slogans are ghey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back