If deniers are arguing facts, why would they change their focus?

This is far more significant than the augmentation of "global warming" with "climate change"

Yes they have moved on, having handily discredited the theory. Now it's time to finish the job, and discredit its promoters, and their so called "solutions"...

Well you can't hardly blame folks what with the likes of Al Gore, a pubescent teen girl, and this turkey leading your charge.

R.6daf5016c00f796ddde402ff54ef8f81

This is far more significant than the augmentation of "global warming" with "climate change"

"Climate change" hardly even moves the needle in the list of most important problems facing Americans. It ranks below guns, education, abortion, and ten other non-economic problems.

Most Important Problem

Nobody really gives a fuck about "climate change."

They tell us what they get paid to tell us.....Look at all the "studies" Al cited in that movie of his that turned out to be BS.
WHO is paying them? WHO has the sort of motivations to lie here that the FUCKING FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY HAS, you ignorant TWAT?

"Scientists" ran the FauxiFlu scam....Goebbels warming is an even bigger one.
Do you actually think your puerile wordplay qualifies as critical reasoning? Arguing with you guys is like swapping spit with a brain damaged squirrel monkey.

WHO is paying the warmer frauds?
I didn't stutter fool. If you need time to figure out an answer, just take it, you ignorant ass.
"Critical reasoning" also involves the understanding of language and semantics.....On that count, you warmer carnie barkers reveal yourselves for the frauds that y'all are.
The day you exhibit ANY form a valid reasoning is the day I eat my fucking hat you idiotic wastrel.

Ask Crank about the Arctic ice
Ask him why the IPCC is a political organisation and without experts is FAKE ?
And ask him what meducations he takes ?

Forum List

Back