More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still March here in NY...the level of gheyness profound. Heading for mid-May...still wearing hoodies and jackets.

epic-gay_o_1119976.jpg

BTW, just tuned into the PGA, and another cold round in action! Hahaha warmers loose again

One more, a cloudy day after full sun yesterday. Shoots down consecutive sunny days

Watching Red Sox vs White Sox another fking god awful windy day. More fun watching players catch pop ups. In Boston. Flags look tired

Oh man....ghey.

Hey JC...wake up here once again to these fucking relentless gale winds. How are people not noticing this fuckedupedness? Oh...temps right now only in the 40's. It's mid-May....this blows.

At the same time, it highlights the distinct lack of caring about global warming. When people wake up to freezing temperatures in late spring, the AGW nutters get pwn'd. Nobody cares about averages when their local climate is busting their balls with cold temps....fAcT. All the research crystal clear.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Oh man....ghey.

Hey JC...wake up here once again to these fucking relentless gale winds. How are people not noticing this fuckedupedness? Oh...temps right now only in the 40's. It's mid-May....this blows.

At the same time, it highlights the distinct lack of caring about global warming. When people wake up to freezing temperatures in late spring, the AGW nutters get pwn'd. Nobody cares about averages when their local climate is busting their balls with cold temps....fAcT. All the research crystal clear.

@www.whosnotwinning.com
they are calling for 40 mile an hour winds here today, but warm near 80. But that's the only way to get the 80 is to have it blown in from warm areas. They say once the wind pattern calms down we'll be back in the 50's. Unreal.

Make sure all your lines are secure so you don't blow away!!!!

What the warmers don't get is that the higher temps are due to pulling other's warm into our area. Again, once the pattern stops, back to the cool regional temps. Stupid.

they are calling for 40 mile an hour winds here today, but warm near 80. But that's the only way to get the 80 is to have it blown in from warm areas. They say once the wind pattern calms down we'll be back in the 50's. Unreal.

Make sure all your lines are secure so you don't blow away!!!!

What the warmers don't get is that the higher temps are due to pulling other's warm into our area. Again, once the pattern stops, back to the cool regional temps. Stupid.

God....so stOOpid

JC....howling winds here all day today and tonight. Relentless. Steady ( not gusts)

Anybody not noticing this has a plate in their head.

Gay-Meme-lede.jpg

And yesterday here in good old Chitown, it was the hottest day of yesterday's date on record, and the fur balls will scream extreme extreme. Cold records are ghey to them because one day of hot weather is their climate.

Last edited:
JC....stop the presses dude!!

I got sun

I got no clouds.

I got no wind.

I got 65 degrees

TODAY.......:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Not gay
Outstanding Skook!!!!!!!

Enjoy they day.

Probably still too cool to go to the beaches, but hope you get some outside time today!

My temp is about the same today!!!

No wind

BTW, had my sprinkling system turned on yesterday, latest I ever had it turned back up.

My guy told me that for the month of April Chicago only had two days with sun, Detroit and one other city, can't remember, fk, no sun for the month of April. Can you imagine no sun? Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back