More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are replied postings which doesn't change. when I reply to the new name it will be Cardinal Carminative in the quotes after that.
Got it. She changed it after you posted!! Wonder why she changed it? Seems odd. Trying to hide

Got it. She changed it after you posted!! Wonder why she changed it? Seems odd. Trying to hide

I was temporarily confused but looked around and saw it was a name change after my last post to her.

This is another piece of evidence this joke doesn't have a science degree and doesn't stop the childish postings in this thread now uses a new name that actually makes a big FOOL of herself this is a child minded thinker we are dealing with.

Might be a confused person we are dealing with:

2ad2d87421a31eab.jpg

I was temporarily confused but looked around and saw it was a name change after my last post to her.

This is another piece of evidence this joke doesn't have a science degree and doesn't stop the childish postings in this thread now uses a new name that actually makes a big FOOL of herself this is a child minded thinker we are dealing with.

Might be a confused person we are dealing with:

View attachment 639968
She’s fake

Watch the highlights of the Cub Sox game tonight. Played in the mist and wind entire game! Hahaha haha oh and 39 degrees and the flags were blowing straight out again, only one day off !

Last edited:
You gotta be kidding me? What a joke.

Further evidence how sick in the head the AGW nutters are....comical :coffee: Man JC...I feel for you. Not as cold here but I was out mid afternoon yesterday wearing a fleece....gay
I'll take a fleece only weather day rather than nut sack warmers daily. I think I heard on the sports update last night the ball game temps were close to 32 degrees at the end of the game. Can you imagine playing baseball in almost freezing weather? the players mostly all had face coverings most of the game.

Yo Skooks, guess what the weather's like today?

Yep, Rain and cold. Can you believe this, I won't say everyday, but shit you'd think we'd need a Noah soon. Calling for rain through next Monday. A brief clear on Saturday maybe...... dude, but AGW is here. It is getting close to an extended cold from November. So the length of the season is extending out a few weeks, that's cold!!!!!! Not warm. Where are the AGW nutters?

And how appropriate is this Photobucket Classic???

For many, many years, the Al Gore's of the world have thrown bomb after bomb about the warming world and the inevitable catastrophy!!! To no effect.:up: Which is exactly why nobody in Washington DC is talking about climate change!! Nobody. Because none of the constituents give a rats ass except the internet hysterical OCD k00ks!!!

Ask me.......how much am I laughing?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:
Joe Biden is. His entire administration is based on climate change.

I've become quite convinced that YOU are one of the leading lights of the 1%. I see absolutely no other reason for your constant accusations save an attempt to direct unwanted attention away from yourself.
The reason is that he doesn't want us to be taxed$92 trillion to pay for green energy, you fucking dumbass.

More use of low carbon energy sources. Less soot. Less nitrous oxide. Less acid rain.
Less strip mines. Less deep coal mines and their annual human sacrifices.
Less wealth, fewer jobs, more poverty, fewer government social programs, later retirement.. The air is clean. We don't need to spend $trillions to make it 1% cleaner.

Not quite. The power still has to be produced. I suspect switching AWAY from coal will cause an INCREASE in available jobs. Making a thousand wind turbines takes more people and man hours than building an equivalent coal-fired plant.

You can also increase jobs by paying people to dig holes and fill them up again. The net effect will be exactly the same as spending on green energy. Both schemes make us all poorer.

Offhand I'd say it was FAR more likely that YOU were a child of the 1%. But comments like these are worthless bullshit.

What difference would it make if he were? How would that make your claims correct?

Well JC....yesterday got to 70 degrees....a fucking heat wave my friend. Got tons of work done in the yard ftmfw.

Next three days....ghey....72 hours straight if rain.:gay:
Another day of rain today, high 49.

The most common phrase this spring, “rain tomorrow “. LOL!

Since Christmas....miserable.

When is the last day you had three straight days of sun? I can't remember.

Then throw in the perpetual gale winds. Awesome.

Even weather has changed forever. :gay: :gay::gay:
We’ve experienced this before, shit it’s snowed in mid May before. It just gets old especially having to listen to stupid fk demofks screaming extreme everything fk them.

We’ve experienced this before, shit it’s snowed in mid May before. It just gets old especially having to listen to stupid fk demofks screaming extreme everything fk them.

Well the good news is, the DUMS going to get train wrecked in six short months so once again, the climate agenda goes into full limp mode....excellent. And we'll still be freezing our balls off 8 months/ year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back