More proof that Trump got played by Kim Jong Un

No, it is demonstrably clear that it is you who have no clue how negotiation from a position of power actually works.
You demonstrate you can't understand Kim is in the position of power in these negotiations.

Oh? kim has somehow managed to get trump to give him a deal that grants him a nuke in 10 years like your hero, the obummer did for iran?
No, Kim got Trump to give him a deal which grants Kim nukes now.

No, your hero the obummer, and bushie, and clinton before him ensured that. Then, obummer decided that iran should be a nuclear power too, because he's batshit stupid.

No, it is demonstrably clear that it is you who have no clue how negotiation from a position of power actually works.
You demonstrate you can't understand Kim is in the position of power in these negotiations.

Wrong. kim is playing with fire. Unlike your hero, the obummer...trump has a spine. If NK doesn't denuclearize, then kim gets to go meet his dad a hell of a lot sooner than he planned.

Is Kimmie launching rockets, is Kimmie lighting off nukes since his summit with Trump?

Still not sure what you [Jake] meant by fleecing and I really don't think you do either.

fleece noun 1 a sheep's woolly coat. 2 a sheep's wool cut from it at one shearing. 3 sheepskin or a fluffy fabric for lining garments, etc. 4 a garment made of fluffy acrylic thermal fabric and used like a jacket or pullover. verb (fleeced, fleecing) 1 to cut wool from (sheep); to shear (sheep). 2 slang to rob, swindle or overcharge. fleeceless adj. fleecer noun.
ETYMOLOGY: Anglo-Saxon flies.

What is laughable is you idiots are so blinded by hate that you [Jake] are going to be surprised, yet again, when north korea finally comes to their senses.
I'm quite prepared to bet a cyber whisky Kim never surrenders his nukes. I wouldn't, would you?

Wrong. kim is playing with fire. Unlike your hero, the obummer...trump has a spine. If NK doesn't denuclearize, then kim gets to go meet his dad a hell of a lot sooner than he planned.
Jesus. Another chickenhawk.

What is laughable is you idiots are so blinded by hate that you [Jake] are going to be surprised, yet again, when north korea finally comes to their senses.
I'm quite prepared to bet a cyber whisky Kim never surrenders his nukes. I wouldn't, would you?

Yes, and i will win.

Jesus. Another chickenhawk.

Not at all. It is absolutely insane to let that dude have nukes. The incompetence of our State Dept, and the POTUS's before trump allowed that disaster to happen. kim will not be playing trump. I will be happy to bet you a cyber whiskey on that. It will take more than one meeting, and my guess is it will take at least three years to accomplish. But the results for kim are simple. comply and live a happy life murdering his people. Or shoot his mouth off and die.

It will take more than one meeting, and my guess is it will take at least three years to accomplish.
What is the maximum you think it will take before Kim accedes to the Libya model and you collect your cyber whisky?

North Korea does what China says for it to do...which means the Trade Wars and the North Korean Nukes are inextricably linked.

In the end, Trump will win on one or the other, but not both---or get a reasonable compromise on both---in any event:

1) He WILL do better than the Pussy Obama ever did on either; and

2) The New York Media and Shumer and Pelosi and Waters and the rest of the Bolsheviks WILL decry and deprecate ALL of his efforts and accomplishments...while never mentioning the fact that the Pussy Obama made no effort and accomplished nothing.
Iran ended their nuclear program. If they started it back up, thank Trump.

In North Korea, they run the picture of Trump saluting their general and they laugh and laugh and laugh and end it with a funny giggle and a tiny burp.

Forum List

Back