More proof that Trump got played by Kim Jong Un

Yes. Now he has bargaining chips to cash in. He can become rich beyond his wildest dreams if he complies.
Showing once again rightards know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

edit...He can play Gadaffi if he complies. Do really think everyone ignored Libya's sequence of events?

It must be incoherent hatred and disappointment that is driving the left these days. Any intelligent American would say that Obama got played by Iran when we showered about two billion dollars in American cash and got nothing but an empty promise from a rogue nation that supports terrorism. President Trump brought North Korea to the negotiation table after more than 65 years and managed to bring China on board with sanctions against N.K. after they were shooting at us during Truman's war. Trump managed to get three Americans held hostage by N.K. without spending a dime and a promise of sending the remains of Americans killed in the war. Trump never promised that everything would work out but how can you criticize him unless you are such a hate filled nut case that nothing a republican can ever do will ever be good enough?

Hate to tell you, but that promise, much like Trump's claim of denuclearization, has faded into the mist.

They are saying they might talk about it on July 12th.

The only thing Kim got was the suspension of some war games that can be started up again anytime Trump and South Korea wish. Both sides trying to spin how the negotiations are going is hardly anything new in the world of international politics if Trump gets a good deal that's great for everyone if no deal is reached the world is no worse off than it was. Maybe everyone should just chill and see what happens.

Do you know how much time it takes to plan something like those exercises? They have to coordinate ship schedules, make sure they aren't required for deployment somewhere else, come up with the drills as well as a whole bunch of other stuff.

No, they can't "just be started up again anytime" as you stated. It takes several months of planning to put a multi national exercise on. I know, because I was part of UNITAS XXV.

Who would be dumb enough to take Washington's word?

Washington insists that North Korea disclose all the details of its nuclear weapons program, dismantle its facilities and let outside inspectors verify the steps. The idea is to remove all the North’s nuclear weapons and its ability to build more, before offering any significant rewards.
https://www.nytimes.com

It must be incoherent hatred and disappointment that is driving the left these days. Any intelligent American would say that Obama got played by Iran when we showered about two billion dollars in American cash and got nothing but an empty promise from a rogue nation that supports terrorism. President Trump brought North Korea to the negotiation table after more than 65 years and managed to bring China on board with sanctions against N.K. after they were shooting at us during Truman's war. Trump managed to get three Americans held hostage by N.K. without spending a dime and a promise of sending the remains of Americans killed in the war. Trump never promised that everything would work out but how can you criticize him unless you are such a hate filled nut case that nothing a republican can ever do will ever be good enough?

Hate to tell you, but that promise, much like Trump's claim of denuclearization, has faded into the mist.

They are saying they might talk about it on July 12th.

Trump made more progress than Obama, Clinton or Bush. Of course you have to make up negative shit because it doesn't fit into your TDS butt-hurt hatred. Oh look, another neo-marxist 'funny boy' emoticon from CNM.......Wassamatta CNM but hurt to much to talk out your ass?

Who would be dumb enough to take Washington's word?

Washington insists that North Korea disclose all the details of its nuclear weapons program, dismantle its facilities and let outside inspectors verify the steps. The idea is to remove all the North’s nuclear weapons and its ability to build more, before offering any significant rewards.
https://www.nytimes.com

Sorry I believe Washington before NOKO. Another 'tell' about where you are coming from.

The only thing Kim got was the suspension of some war games that can be started up again anytime Trump and South Korea wish. Both sides trying to spin how the negotiations are going is hardly anything new in the world of international politics if Trump gets a good deal that's great for everyone if no deal is reached the world is no worse off than it was. Maybe everyone should just chill and see what happens.

Do you know how much time it takes to plan something like those exercises? They have to coordinate ship schedules, make sure they aren't required for deployment somewhere else, come up with the drills as well as a whole bunch of other stuff.

No, they can't "just be started up again anytime" as you stated. It takes several months of planning to put a multi national exercise on. I know, because I was part of UNITAS XXV.
You seriously don't think the U.S. and South Korea have been doing all that behind scenes? Despite what everyone seems to think no one was expecting a deal to be reached with North Korea in a few months or a year or taking anything they said at face value. It took almost eight years for the U.S. and Russia to reach the INF treaty like I said everyone just needs to chill and see what happens.

Sorry I believe Washington before NOKO. Another 'tell' about where you are coming from.
Yes. Like Westwall you appear to think other countries believe Washington will keep its deals, when the evidence to the contrary of Washington's faithfulness is staring everyone in the face. I can't begin to estimate the extent of compartmentalised thinking necessary for that.

Last edited:
Despite what everyone seems to think no one was expecting a deal to be reached with North Korea in a few months or a year or taking anything they said at face value.
Apart from Trump claiming the 'nuclear threat' from NK has ended.

Forum List

Back