More proof that Trump got played by Kim Jong Un

Sorry I believe Washington before NOKO. Another 'tell' about where you are coming from.
Yes. Like Westwall you appear to think other countries believe Washington will keep its deals, when the evidence to the contrary of Washington's faithfulness is staring everyone in the face. I can't begin to estimate the extent of compartmentalised thinking necessary for that.

Makes no difference CNM....Washington is the most powerful non-city in the world. They make the rules and enforce the rules they make. That's America and I understand you hate it. I bet you loved the past 8 years......Come on.....:11_2_1043:Just admit it.

Last edited:
Still not sure what you [Jake] meant by fleecing and I really don't think you do either.

fleece noun 1 a sheep's woolly coat. 2 a sheep's wool cut from it at one shearing. 3 sheepskin or a fluffy fabric for lining garments, etc. 4 a garment made of fluffy acrylic thermal fabric and used like a jacket or pullover. verb (fleeced, fleecing) 1 to cut wool from (sheep); to shear (sheep). 2 slang to rob, swindle or overcharge. fleeceless adj. fleecer noun.
ETYMOLOGY: Anglo-Saxon flies.
Wanna connect your definition to what Jake stated, or were you just stating the obvious?

North Korea does what China says for it to do...which means the Trade Wars and the North Korean Nukes are inextricably linked.

In the end, Trump will win on one or the other, but not both---or get a reasonable compromise on both---in any event:

1) He WILL do better than the Pussy Obama ever did on either; and

2) The New York Media and Shumer and Pelosi and Waters and the rest of the Bolsheviks WILL decry and deprecate ALL of his efforts and accomplishments...while never mentioning the fact that the Pussy Obama made no effort and accomplished nothing.
Iran ended their nuclear program. If they started it back up, thank Trump.

In North Korea, they run the picture of Trump saluting their general and they laugh and laugh and laugh and end it with a funny giggle and a tiny burp.
Ended? Really? At best a pause.

Yes. Now he has bargaining chips to cash in. He can become rich beyond his wildest dreams if he complies.
Showing once again rightards know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

edit...He can play Gadaffi if he complies. Do really think everyone ignored Libya's sequence of events?

Interesting that you bring up libya, that was a shrilary job. I think kim has begun to understand that trump is waaaaay different than the shrilary.

Putin is kicking his chops over dealing with Fat Donnie

NY Post 2016 Obama is president...Tehran is loudly threatening to pull out of the accord
What does this have to do with anything? Two years ago?
/—-/ He’s reminding you that Obozo had the same issues with Iran. Geeeze is that so difficult to understand?

Its not, they just don't like me rubbing their nose in it. What's that smell, its the rotted festering stench of liberal double standards.

I can’t believe Trumpsters are so easily manipulated, that they can’t see the so obvious.
It’s very clear, that the fog is so thick in Trumpland, that there is no light at all.
Simply amazing, Little Trumpsters, simply amazing. Am I very happy, i’m Not you folks. Whew!

Forum List

Back