dempanic.png

It's a bullshit hysterical response to a cold virus than has been around since before the Homo Sapiens species evolved. It's an inane reaction because of the zombie movies, Steven King Movies, and history of plagues that are easily treated with modern medicine.

Every person I see who isn't an asthmatic diabetic lard ass 70 year old wearing a fucking mask is a complete and utter imbecile.

I play golf with a retired US marshal who served as a Secret service agent in DC...and he told me when I asked how he thinks covid came about that I don't want to go down that rabbit hole and people in DC need to go to prison...some currently serving in the Biden administration.....I didn't push for more info at the time but I will next time I see him...it may be time for all of us to search that rabbit hole....

You got no evidence.

The virus was not engineered; it just happened. Mankind has periodic pandemics. Always have, always will. they travel faster today than in the past because we have international travel more today than in the past. It wasn't planned, programmed, hyped, created, or synthesized you idiot.

Trump lost the election. There was no massive fraud. You have zero proof of any such fraud.

Trump supporters stormed the capitol on 1/6. They injured 140 cops and were responsible for the death of Brian Sicknick. It wasn't BLM protesters, Anitifa or federal agents

I love a good conspiracy theory...your conspiracy theories are bush league claptrap; they make no sense, they are easily dismissed and share one ting in common; nobody who has the "undisputed truth" seems to be able to call a legitimate news source.

Take all three of your planks listed above and shove them up your cavernous ass.
The Truth is always more bizarre than fiction, and Fiction is what you people sell every day.

I play golf with a retired US marshal who served as a Secret service agent in DC...and he told me when I asked how he thinks covid came about that I don't want to go down that rabbit hole and people in DC need to go to prison...some currently serving in the Biden administration.....I didn't push for more info at the time but I will next time I see him...it may be time for all of us to search that rabbit hole....
How about the rumor that certain Dems who were in The White House, most likely Chi-Com moles, took an aerosol of COVID and sprayed it in to the ventilation system trying to infect the entire White House including the Chiefs of Staff?

Fauci isn't a prophet so when he predicted that The Trump Administration would experience a Pandemic, that was because he was already involved in Illegal Gain of Function Research in Wuhan for The CCP. This research resulted in a weaponized version of The Common Cold Coronavirus with a few genetic modifications. Why this man was never arrested for his treasonous act is beyond me. But that's like asking why no one was arrested for their participation in "Operation Russian Collusion" launched by The Obama Administration, Clinton, Biden and their plants in The FBI back in 2016.

If you do enough research, all the Talking Points they are parroting "NOW" were written back in 2012, 2015 & 2018, 2019, when The Left started putting their plans in to action to achieve Agenda 21 which had to be renamed Agenda 2030 due to Trump's Election. Their so called blue prints go even further than that when they adopted both Marxism, and Nazism back in the 30s as a party platform.

The reason Trump got hit so hard by The Left is because he delayed their implementation by 9 years, forcing Agenda 21 to be repackaged as Agenda 2030, and that is why they went after him so hard. He was seen as an obstacle to be removed.

Much of what you are hearing about COVID for instance comes from just a few places and all you hear in the media and from The Left are also pre-planned responses and strategies to sell the public a narrative.

Some references: A meeting held at Rockefeller Center back in 2012 (https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf)

An event called Event 201(About Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019),

The Spars Pandemic Scenario meetings and booklet published for attendees back in 2017 (SPARS Pandemic Scenario | Projects: Center for Health Security.)

And of course they are using direct quotes developed out of The UN's Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development and WEP's Great Reset.

Nothing a Liberal Globalist says is by accident or off the cuff. Every Liberal here is copying and pasting talking points and simply regurgitating things sent to them by their leadership. You are not having conversations with people, you are trying to argue with brainwashed robots who are following a blueprint which they think will bring about a human utopia.

They are dreadfully wrong and hopelessly fanatical about being wrong. We owe it to ourselves to be informed so that we can refute their lies, and derail their Evil plans for the destruction of The American Dream.
So basically in a nutshell what Alex Jones has been preaching for going on
over a decade is the real Hazards of this New World Order.It was Jones
who made it possible to know the Name Bilderberg as in Bilderberg group.
Which explains why Obama literally ditched in June of 2008 his fancy Campaign
jet in Dulles airport for a flight to Chiago,leaving News reporters waiting for
interviews wondering what happened to Obama.He snuck out to attend
the Bilderberg Confab in Chantilly,Va. where Hillary Clinton also made an appearance.
Bilderberg is the highly secretive group of world elites who seek world domination
via agendas such as Global warming and New World Order supremacy.
However this time in 2018 Obama was not shying away { even though he said
behind closed door at that Bilderberg Confab this :
' " The US Must Surrender to the New World Order. "'
adding " ordinary americans must surrender to the New World Order
because they are too small-minded to govern their own affairs."
Further explaining the New World Order as an " International order
we have worked for generations to build."
The Bilderbergers have been in existence for around 65 years.
Since before Obama birth in Honolulu at either Queens Medical Center
or Kapi'olani Medical Center on August 4th,1961.
Maybe both since the guy does get around.

Last edited:
Bite me, I didn't vote for Biden.
No more than a majority of Americans did.
Biden won 477 counties.
Trump won 2,497 counties.
Obama won 873 counties in 2012.
At last count Biden had around a little over 40,ooo more votes in
The key areas {States } that did a recount canvassing.

No more than a majority of Americans did.
Biden won 477 counties.
Trump won 2,497 counties.
Obama won 873 counties in 2012.
At last count Biden had around a little over 40,ooo more votes in
The key areas {States } that did a recount canvassing.
They flooded the ballot boxes in Large Dem Controlled Cities with millions of Fake Ballots bending and breaking election laws to accomplish it. Anyone with a brain that watched late in to the morning after election night knows this and witnessed it with their own eyes.

So basically in a nutshell what Alex Jones has been preaching for going on
over a decade is the real Hazards of this New World Order.It was Jones
who made it possible to know the Name Bilderberg as in Bilderberg group.
Which explains why Obama literally ditched in June of 2008 his fancy Campaign
jet in Dulles airport for a flight to Chiago,leaving News reporters waiting for
interviews wondering what happened to Obama.He snuck out to attend
the Bilderberg Confab in Chantilly,Va. where Hillary Clinton also made an appearance.
Bilderberg is the highly secretive group of world elites who seek world domination
via agendas such as Global warming and New World Order supremacy.
However this time in 2018 Obama was not shying away { even though he said
behind closed door at that Bilderberg Confab this :
' " The US Must Surrender to the New World Order. "'
adding " ordinary americans must surrender to the New World Order
because they are too small-minded to govern their own affairs."
Further explaining the New World Order as an " International order
we have worked for generations to build."
The Bilderbergers have been in existence for around 65 years.
Since before Obama birth in Honolulu at either Queens Medical Center
or Kapi'olani Medical Center on August 4th,1961.
Maybe both since the guy does get around.
Alex Jones tried to warn "The People" but like so many others he was censored, silenced and ridiculed in to oblivion.

Trump stopped the funding. O continued the funding. Trump pushed operation warp speed. Biden continues to push the injections. Fauci should be arrested and held to account for his lies, deception, gof research.
What Fauci did was illegal, so I am finding it hard to understand why this CCP Mole is not on trial right now.

Trump stopped the funding. O continued the funding. Trump pushed operation warp speed. Biden continues to push the injections. Fauci should be arrested and held to account for his lies, deception, gof research.

Dude, educate yourself . We have covered this many times. Dismissed.

They flooded the ballot boxes in Large Dem Controlled Cities with millions of Fake Ballots bending and breaking election laws to accomplish it. Anyone with a brain that watched late in to the morning after election night knows this and witnessed it with their own eyes.
I mean ... Like how could 102 Million Absentee Votes cause any confusion.

I believe this.

We know Biden is on the CCP payroll.
A couple of Billion Dollars would buy just about anyone. Even Hunter's Chinese Child Sex Slaves that Xi gave him to play with and abuse in exchange for political favors from Joe and Obama is enough of a payment if you are Hunter Biden.

I mean ... Like how could 102 Million Absentee Votes cause any confusion.
And when you extend vote counting deadlines plus add LAST SECOND VOTER REGISTRATIONS, it's INVITING FRAUD!

And that is exactly what they wanted to achieve.

And when you extend vote counting deadlines plus add LAST SECOND VOTER REGISTRATIONS, it's INVITING FRAUD!

And that is exactly what they wanted to achieve.
Plus as Mollie Hemingway { The Federalist } wrote about in - Rigged - { 2020 }
explaining in depth the fundraising aspects in all 2020 to make sure Big city
polling places were prepared to control new rules and ignore standard rules
like having Poll watchers close enough to view the counting.
Making sure absentee ballots are cross checked with proper registration
eligibility and signatures.
No more of this registered and signed by Donald Duck ... Crap

Plus as Mollie Hemingway { The Federalist } wrote about in - Rigged - { 2020 }
explaining in depth the fundraising aspects in all 2020 to make sure Big city
polling places were prepared to control new rules and ignore standard rules
like having Poll watchers close enough to view the counting.
Making sure absentee ballots are cross checked with proper registration
eligibility and signatures.
No more of this registered and signed by Donald Duck ... Crap
Kicking out Observers and then pulling out boxes of illegal ballots to be counted right in front of cameras even and no one was charge with election fraud because the people running the election at those particular polling stations were all corrupt is all you need to know what they did in all The Battleground states which were won easily be Trump on election night, only to be suspiciously over turned in the dead of night when the counting stopped and The Fraud Machinery was fired up once they knew how many votes they needed to manufacture.

Fauci isn't a prophet so when he predicted that The Trump Administration would experience a Pandemic, that was because he was already involved in Illegal Gain of Function Research in Wuhan for The CCP. This research resulted in a weaponized version of The Common Cold Coronavirus with a few genetic modifications. Why this man was never arrested for his treasonous act is beyond me. But that's like asking why no one was arrested for their participation in "Operation Russian Collusion" launched by The Obama Administration, Clinton, Biden and their plants in The FBI back in 2016.

If you do enough research, all the Talking Points they are parroting "NOW" were written back in 2012, 2015 & 2018, 2019, when The Left started putting their plans in to action to achieve Agenda 21 which had to be renamed Agenda 2030 due to Trump's Election. Their so called blue prints go even further than that when they adopted both Marxism, and Nazism back in the 30s as a party platform.

The reason Trump got hit so hard by The Left is because he delayed their implementation by 9 years, forcing Agenda 21 to be repackaged as Agenda 2030, and that is why they went after him so hard. He was seen as an obstacle to be removed.

Much of what you are hearing about COVID for instance comes from just a few places and all you hear in the media and from The Left are also pre-planned responses and strategies to sell the public a narrative.

Some references: A meeting held at Rockefeller Center back in 2012 (https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf)

An event called Event 201(About Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019),

The Spars Pandemic Scenario meetings and booklet published for attendees back in 2017 (SPARS Pandemic Scenario | Projects: Center for Health Security.)

And of course they are using direct quotes developed out of The UN's Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development and WEP's Great Reset.

Nothing a Liberal Globalist says is by accident or off the cuff. Every Liberal here is copying and pasting talking points and simply regurgitating things sent to them by their leadership. You are not having conversations with people, you are trying to argue with brainwashed robots who are following a blueprint which they think will bring about a human utopia.

They are dreadfully wrong and hopelessly fanatical about being wrong. We owe it to ourselves to be informed so that we can refute their lies, and derail their Evil plans for the destruction of The American Dream.

All that the articles you linked to showed is that a bunch of private associations are doing good work for the health of humanity.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

Forum List

Back