More people saved by guns.

I personally know a dozen or more. But I also know 5 who have shot themselves on purpose, and a relatively healthy, young man who committed suicide with one. so it's about 2 to 1 to the good, but it's not a "good only" sort of deal.

I personally know a dozen or more. But I also know 5 who have shot themselves on purpose, and a relatively healthy, young man who committed suicide with one. so it's about 2 to 1 to the good, but it's not a "good only" sort of deal.

Seriously, if any of those young men were sufficiently troubled to use a gun do you really believe they would not have found an alternative had they been denied firearms?

Seriously, if any of those young men were sufficiently troubled to use a gun do you really believe they would not have found an alternative had they been denied firearms?

This is exactly why I don't pay attention to the suicide numbers. If someone uses a gun to kill themselves, they were not crying out for attention. They wanted to die. They would have found another way.

there are self defense stories everyday

The man went behind the counter and threw the cash register on the floor to break it, Small said, then began collecting the money scattered on the floor. He then put the knife to the woman’s chest, Small said, and she sprang into action.
She drew a gun and fired a single shot into the man’s chest, Small said. The man collapsed on the floor.
When police arrived moments later, the suspect was still clutching some cash in his left hand, Small said. A knife was found nearby.
The man was pronounced dead shortly afterward at Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. His name has not been released.

Officer-turned-shopkeeper kills robber in Mayfair

The man went behind the counter and threw the cash register on the floor to break it, Small said, then began collecting the money scattered on the floor. He then put the knife to the woman’s chest, Small said, and she sprang into action.
She drew a gun and fired a single shot into the man’s chest, Small said. The man collapsed on the floor.
When police arrived moments later, the suspect was still clutching some cash in his left hand, Small said. A knife was found nearby.
The man was pronounced dead shortly afterward at Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. His name has not been released.

It does happen every day, unless you live in liberal la la land.

It does happen every day, unless you live in liberal la la land.

it happens there too

--LOL

guns_in_home_zps659f416a.gif

Forum List

Back