More people saved by guns.

guns_in_home_zps659f416a.gif

If you take away a persons option to defend themselves you take away their freedom.
You can choose not to exercize that option but you still benefit by the fact that that option is available.

Example, the fort Hood shooter was able to shoot so many people because the people on base did NOT have the option to defend themselves. Im sure someone thought they might accidentaly shoot themselves or commit suicide and maybe thats why they were not allowed to have guns?

Add some more numbers to the countless lives and property saved bygood guys with guns.

You cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that those lives would have been saved with or without a gun.

In many if those cases, it's pretty obvious but you are right, I cannot prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, but I don't have to.

A concealed carrier in Florida is being described as a good Samaritan after he stepped in following a stabbing attack and captured the suspect at gunpoint.

Orlando Sentinel

Suspected Home Invader Shows Up at ER With Gunshot Wound and Claims He Has Amnesia

Springfield, Missouri – Ah yes, the old “No officer, I have no idea how I got shot routine.”
This is an interesting case in how one of the suspects got caught.
According to KY3, Joseph Allen was sleeping in his home around 4am last Friday morning when multiple home invaders broke into his home.
Allen grabbed a gun and a brief gunfight ensued. Allen was not shot, but did suffer minor injuries which required treatment at a local hospital.
While being treated at the hospital, Allen recognized the voice of one of the suspects in a room near his. He alerted police who then questioned the suspect.
That’s when the suspect pulled out the ol’ amnesia card and claimed he didn’t remember how he got shot.
The authorities aren’t buying it and 20 year old Tre Williams was placed in police custody in the hospital. He is charged with burglary and assault.
The other suspects remain at large.

Man treated for gunshot wounds is charged for home break-in | Local - Home

This is the thing...in each case where a good person used a gun to stop a. Crime...a robbery, rape or murder, the stance,of the anti-gunner is that they would prefer the victim suffer that murder, rape or robbery rather than let that victim have the gun...right? given the choice they would take the gun away...

so, let's say the gun grabbers get their paradise...no guns except for the police and military...then they are more than happy to let people be defenseless against criminals who use knives, clubs, or illegal guns, or attack in groups...right?

Sooo...if, according to gun grabber numbers, 100,000"people use guns to stop these attacks each year ...it is better that they submit to those 100,000 criminals...rather than use a gun...right?

A grandmother in Alabama, identified as 63 year old Phyliss Law, is now keeping her pump action shotgun close at hand after she was forced to shoot a home intruder last week.

A 63-year-old grandmother spoke exclusively to FOX10 News after shooting a suspected burglar in her living room. The terrifying ordeal happened Friday on Thorr Avenue in Prichard.

Phyliss Law says this is the second time she’s been burglarized. She said during the last incident she had jewelry and electronics stolen.

we heard this crackling… Like wood popping and stuff. I said oh my god. He trying to come in. So I backed up to my room and got my gun and got my extra clip,” Law said.

She was hoping the suspect would go away. Instead, Law said he came closer.

“Next thing I know, he hit the lights and put all the lights on and I’m saying to myself, ‘This person been here before to know where all my lights at,’” she said. “This is ridiculous. He just comes strolling walking around. By the time…He was right here I saw the blue jogging basketball pants he was wearing. And when he got there I jumped up and just start shooting. I have no idea where I hit him. He fell right there on the floor there. “

Law’s granddaughter hid in a closet while she moved closer to the living room and got down on the ground.

Prichard police say she shot the suspect in the head.

Grandmother shoots burglary suspect | FOX10 News - Mobile

in violation of policy

doctor saves lives with a firearm

A troubled patient opened fire on a caseworker and psychiatrist in a small office at a unit of Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Delaware County on Thursday afternoon, police said, leading the doctor to draw his own weapon and shoot the assailant.

The confrontation left the caseworker, 53-year-old Theresa Hunt, dead and the 52-year-old psychiatrist, a veteran doctor at the hospital whom sources identified as Lee Silverman, with a graze wound to the head. The patient, Richard Plotts, was in critical condition Thursday night from three gunshot wounds.

The violence sent a shock wave through the normally quiet campus of the medical center on the border of Darby Borough and Yeadon. Police vehicles swarmed the scene and armed officers charged through the building – the Sister Marie Lenahan Wellness Center, across Lansdowne Avenue from the main hospital – to evacuate doctors, nurses, and patients waiting for routine appointments.

Donald Molineux, chief of the Yeadon Police Department, said that if Silverman returned fire and wounded Plotts, he "without a doubt saved lives."

Psych patient shoots two at Darby hospital, doctor returns fire - Philly.com

Last edited:
I personally know a dozen or more. But I also know 5 who have shot themselves on purpose, and a relatively healthy, young man who committed suicide with one. so it's about 2 to 1 to the good, but it's not a "good only" sort of deal.

Oh my fucking god, WHERE do you live?

:rolleyes:

983721_892699567424276_2579232326980013282_n_zps069c732a.jpg

I personally know a dozen or more. But I also know 5 who have shot themselves on purpose, and a relatively healthy, young man who committed suicide with one. so it's about 2 to 1 to the good, but it's not a "good only" sort of deal.

Oh my fucking god, WHERE do you live?

:rolleyes:

983721_892699567424276_2579232326980013282_n_zps069c732a.jpg

I'll give you that point Luddley. I should have named this thread"More people saved by a good guy with a gun." I will be careful in the future to word this correctly. You are still wrong blaming the gun.

Forum List

Back