More men wearing dresses

If someone does something ridiculous in public, they are bringing ridicule upon themselves. Don’t blame the public for that.
🤦‍♂️
Exactly!! - see e.g. MAGA's and foremost their Fuehrer.

You honestly believe - that a man wearing women clothing, or tattoos, or some piercing aka nose&earrings or some punk hairstyle is or feels intimidated by you ridiculing or laughing at him?? you factually did him a favor, since many of them grave or are needy for attention - just like MAGA's and especially your Fuehrer.

Your Fueherer obviously loves LGBT's and therefore also man who wear women clothing

Trump.jpg

My 8 year old daughter found him extremely weird and amusing - as for me, I just find him to be plain dumb. (Got an earring as well :eek: )

USA nP.png

You honestly believe - that a man wearing women clothing, or tattoos, or some piercing aka nose&earrings or some punk hairstyle is or feels intimidated by you ridiculing or laughing at him?? you factually did him a favor, since many of them grave or are needy for attention - just like MAGA's and especially your Fuehrer.

Your Fueherer obviously loves LGBT's and therefore also man who wear women clothing

View attachment 934330

My 8 year old daughter found him extremely weird and amusing - as for me, I just find him to be plain dumb. (Got an earring as well :eek: )

View attachment 934331

Nice deflection……….

Again cult boy.

Hint, the guy ain’t trying to make anyone think he’s a she. 🤦‍♂️ at your lame reply

Nice deflection……….

Again cult boy.
Deflection is that MAGA's desperately try to renounce being a cult - via idiotically trying to term MAGA opposition nowadays as being cultists.
Hint, the guy ain’t trying to make anyone think he’s a she. 🤦‍♂️ at your lame reply
Hint, where do you have proof that a man wearing "women like" or women dresses, thinks that he is a she??
And due to your Shaman wearing an earring - you are convinced that he is a gay, right??

Deflection is that MAGA's desperately try to renounce being a cult - via idiotically trying to term MAGA opposition nowadays as being cultists.

Hint, where do you have proof that a man wearing "women like" or women dresses, thinks that he is a she??
And due to your Shaman wearing an earring - you are convinced that he is a gay, right??

Did you miss the part that he was not trying to convince anyone he was a woman?

Interesting how you cultists react to a simple question.

Did you miss the part that he was not trying to convince anyone he was a woman?
Off course not - unlike you. Since conservatives (like me) do not "appreciate" man wearing an earring. It's a female thing to me. And e.g. gays profess (or used to profess?) their sexual orientation via wearing an earring - can't remember if it's the right or left ear.

And again - where is the proof that someone who wears women like or women dresses - wants to convince others about him supposedly wanting to be a women??? - the vast majority of these people simply want to be, feel themselves to be different, from the general population and their respective beheld "values".
Interesting how you cultists react to a simple question.
It is indeed interesting (but anyway it's common knowledge) as to how MAGA's aka Cultists, react onto any issue, that doesn't fit their religious, racist, ultraconservative and twisted perception aka their twisted worldview.

BTW a CULT is signified/identified via having a "Fuehrer" who isn't challenged nor questioned by his followers (some MAGA cultists even claim their Fuehrer to be send by God) - unlike an e.g. Biden who is continuously challenged by his own voter pool and/or sympathizers. !!!

Your childlike and naive attempts to paint non-MAGA's as being supposedly cultists is simply "adorable" - therefore I wish you a good sleep and lovely dreams, my little "sunshine".

Off course not - unlike you. Since conservatives (like me) do not "appreciate" man wearing an earring. It's a female thing to me. And e.g. gays profess (or used to profess?) their sexual orientation via wearing an earring - can't remember if it's the right or left ear.

And again - where is the proof that someone who wears women like or women dresses - wants to convince others about him supposedly wanting to be a women??? - the vast majority of these people simply want to be, feel themselves to be different, from the general population and their respective beheld "values".

It is indeed interesting (but anyway it's common knowledge) as to how MAGA's aka Cultists, react onto any issue, that doesn't fit their religious, racist, ultraconservative and twisted perception aka their twisted worldview.

BTW a CULT is signified/identified via having a "Fuehrer" who isn't challenged nor questioned by his followers (some MAGA cultists even claim their Fuehrer to be send by God) - unlike an e.g. Biden who is continuously challenged by his own voter pool and/or sympathizers. !!!

Your childlike and naive attempts to paint non-MAGA's as being supposedly cultists is simply "adorable" - therefore I wish you a good sleep and lovely dreams, my little "sunshine".

Look at all the deflection of this cultist. Ask a simple question like, was the man in the picture HE SUPPLIED, trying to convince the world he’s a woman, and an essay on racism commences.

Nope, no cult thought there? 🤦‍♂️

Look at all the deflection of this cultist. Ask a simple question like, was the man in the picture HE SUPPLIED, trying to convince the world he’s a woman, and an essay on racism commences.

Nope, no cult thought there?
🤦‍♂️
Exactly, there is NO cult "signature", existent on behalf of e.g. Democrats

Otherwise do tell - who is the Fuehrer of the Democrats, that never gets opposed nor questioned by his "followers"? or any Democrats having declared Biden to have been send by God? etc. etc.

BTW, I am not in support of the Democratic party, nor Lefty/Libs and certainly not in favor for your Fuehrers party.

And here did I deflect onto your question - in regards to your Shaman? I factually gave you a very clear and straight forward answer.
It is however a clear "cultist" signature, and demonstrates a child like behavior to deflect from a clear given answer, via sprouting false accusations. My little sunshine.

View attachment 934330

View attachment 934331
Thank you for that retarded but entertaining post.

Forum List

Back