2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood

Yea because speeding gives this 2 men every right in the world to attack a teenager. I guess 911 is out the question, isn't it johngaltsucks.
Since it was a gated community, the streets were probably privately owned. In my experience cops won’t enforce traffic rules and speed limits set by HOAs. I lived in one for twenty years and was on the board for five.

Emancipation from responsibility and civil conduct needs to be the next holiday for them

Yea because everyone knows ALL black folks live in an inner city poverty plantation and we don't know how to act when we come out to the luxurious suburbs. Yea you scared him so bad he locked himself up in his house and wouldn't come out.

It does if it is in a threatening manner, you claim you were going over to whoop his ass and he was scared to come out.
All you have to do is check the state law in Georgia simpleton. Bang on someone's door here in a threatening manner and you might catch some hot lead.
[/QUOTE]
Like I said, no law allows someone inside a residence to shoot someone for knocking on a door. Trying to break in is another matter, though you might claim it's the same with false equivalency. It doesn't work on thinking people but works great on progbots.
I may have been mad but I didn't threaten him so that doesn't fly.

I never said there are no black people that know how to act civilized. It's mostly just the ones in the govt poverty plantations & even then it's a tiny fraction.
The vast majority of blacks that choose to stay away from the inner city ghettos do just fine & have plenty of white friends. They also don't uncover racism everywhere they go.
Just a hint Sbb, if everywhere you go you run into an asshole, you are the actual asshole
Good luck with that

Forum List

Back