2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood

You're trying to make a...point over me not using the exact same wording from post to post?

Dude. I will NOT coddle you lefties by watching my ever word like this is a freaking court of law. IF you want to play retarded word games, I will simply ridicule you as the troll boi you are.

The point stands. THe kid is a punk. Drive at a safe speed. And stay out of the Gated community were you are not welcome.

Did I mention he was a punk?
Actually you mentioned he was a black punk. Someone let him in the gate, so obviously he is only unwanted by certain white folks. Who let him in the gate? All the years you have been driving you have NEVER been guilty of speeding, also why can't you come up and speak to someone like you are an adult instead of acting like an ass. Would these 2 guys have rolled up on a black man who as an adult in the same manner? I highly doubt it.

Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones. One of the men was then accused of hitting the teen's white passenger with a traffic cone.

According to a law enforcement affidavit, a Black 16-year-old driver was with a white 15-year-old front-seat passenger in a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan when two white men walked up making threats toward them.

Investigators say one of the men hit the car with an orange traffic cone, causing damage. The other man, authorities say, threw a rock – shattering a window.

When the teens got out of the car, an affidavit says the man with the traffic cone hit the 15-year-old in the abdomen.

Authorities say they identified the attackers as 61-year-old Howard Hughes and 52-year-old Donald Corsi – who are neighbors on the street where the incident happened.

A woman can be heard yelling for the teens to get out of the neighborhood and adding "you don't belong here..."

“If I just were a white person driving through that neighborhood, I wouldn’t have been treated the way I was treated,” 16-year-old Jermaine Jones, the teen driver, told The Post in an interview that was conducted with his father's permission.

Now if this is your sons, would a ass whooping be justified for these 2 dudes?

One of these cowards even assaulted the white kid, if you are his father what are you doing?
Peel out and speed through my neighborhood and you'll get things thrown at your car. Get out and protest and you'll have a problem. Sounds like these kids were dangerous assholes who picked the wrong neighborhood to fuck around in. The proper reaction by a normal adult isn't to look for some white person to blame.

I am sorry but if you're going to screw around in a neighborhood expect to be messed with. People don't want their neighborhoods turned into ghetto's. Sorry but standards matter.

Sick of blacks thinking they have a right to destroy and mess everything up! Blacks need to learn to grow up.
Hey cuck, it was the two whites who attacked this kid and destroyed his property who are being charged with the crime. Maybe you racists should learn what your rights are before you fuck around and find out like these two clowns. 😆

Peel out and speed through my neighborhood and you'll get things thrown at your car. Get out and protest and you'll have a problem. Sounds like these kids were dangerous assholes who picked the wrong neighborhood to fuck around in. The proper reaction by a normal adult isn't to look for some white person to blame.
Sounds like you're promising to get yourself caught up on criminal charges... 😁

Actually you mentioned he was a black punk. Someone let him in the gate, so obviously he is only unwanted by certain white folks. Who let him in the gate? All the years you have been driving you have NEVER been guilty of speeding, also why can't you come up and speak to someone like you are an adult instead of acting like an ass. Would these 2 guys have rolled up on a black man who as an adult in the same manner? I highly doubt it.

Because one asshole MIGHT have let him in, does not mean he is welcome by the GATED COMMUNITY.

Sure. I drove recklessly when I was young and stupid. I mentioned that already.

And if some grown ass men had called me on it, I would not have gotten out of my car to stand up to them, I would have slowed my ass down to a safe speed and been properly chastised.

What kind of 16 year old kid feels confident to get in some grown men's faces, on their own turf?

An entitled, PRIVILEGED black punk, that is who.

Sounds like you're promising to get yourself caught up on criminal charges... 😁

Funny. You talk real tough about how whites are weak and dying out and not doing nothing about it, like you're real tough.

BUt, when one starts talking like he is going to do something about it, you talk about running to the COPS to protect you and yours.

Funny. You talk real tough about how whites are weak and dying out and not doing nothing about it, like you're real tough.

BUt, when one starts talking like he is going to do something about it, you talk about running to the COPS to protect you and yours.
You are weak both emotionally and physically. 😆 The only time I advocate for violence is in self defense when you fear your life is in danger. In that situation I wouldn't of been afraid of those hilarious old fucks and I guess neither was this kid. The cops were needed to take the criminals to jail because that's what cops get paid to do, they weren't needed for was to save the young man's life. But of course you reveal yourself to be the obvious chicken shit that you are. Let me guess, you would of tactical rolled and bump fired and sprayed down everyone as you wet yourself in fear.

You are weak both emotionally and physically. 😆 The only time I advocate for violence is in self defense when you fear your life is in danger. In that situation I wouldn't of been afraid of those hilarious old fucks and I guess neither was this kid. The cops were needed to take the criminals to jail because that's what cops get paid to do, they weren't needed for was to save the young man's life. But of course you reveal yourself to be the obvious chicken shit that you are. Let me guess, you would of tactical rolled and bump fired and sprayed down everyone as you wet yourself in fear.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

You talk shit about whites when we don't do anything, and then you talk shit about whites when they DO do something.

This reveals that your pretense that you are finding fault with their actions, to be a lie. You are just a racist hater, judging them on their skin color, not their actions.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

You talk shit about whites when we don't do anything, and then you talk shit about whites when they DO do something.

This reveals that your pretense that you are finding fault with their actions, to be a lie. You are just a racist hater, judging them on their skin color, not their actions.
I talk shit because you don't do anything effective. Why shouldn't I make fun of you when you come here and promise to let your emotions get you caught up on criminal charges? 😂 Why shouldn't I weaponize the law against you? I have an effective weapon against you and I shouldn't use it? Why not? 😄

I talk shit because you don't do anything effective. Why shouldn't I make fun of you when you come here and promise to let your emotions get you caught up on criminal charges? 😂 Why shouldn't I weaponize the law against you? I have an effective weapon against you and I shouldn't use it? Why not? 😄

You are so stupid, you can't even see the contradiction in your positions.

You ridiculed whites for being weak and not defending themselves and their culture.

If you were sincere in that, you would give these white men the credit for doing that.

That the punk kid had to call in the cops to protect himself, is HIM being "weak".

Your hypocrisy shows that your ridicule before, was just shit talk. YOu don't mean that.

You don't care whether whites are weak or strong, you hate them and will talk shit on them, no matter what.

You are so stupid, you can't even see the contradiction in your positions.

You ridiculed whites for being weak and not defending themselves and their culture.

If you were sincere in that, you would give these white men the credit for doing that.

That the punk kid had to call in the cops to protect himself, is HIM being "weak".

Your hypocrisy shows that your ridicule before, was just shit talk. YOu don't mean that.

You don't care whether whites are weak or strong, you hate them and will talk shit on them, no matter what.
I would give them credit if they put up an effective defense of their culture. How is getting yourself brought up on felony charges and branded a racist in public, effective? 😆

I would give them credit if they put up an effective defense of their culture. How is getting yourself brought up on felony charges and branded a racist in public, effective? 😆

No, you would not. You would have some other bullshit reason to still talk shit about them.

I suspect that in reality, you are weak marxist faggot. Everything else you do or say is in service to that.

No, you would not. You would have some other bullshit reason to still talk shit about them.
Of course, they would still be deplorable racists after all, but at least they'd be racist who weren't facing felony charges. 😄
I suspect that in reality, you are weak marxist faggot. Everything else you do or say is in service to that.
I'm willing to talk political strategy with you. Tell me, how would these two white clowns keep a wealthy black teenager in a Benz from doing rich teenager shit in their community? 😆

Of course, they would still be deplorable racists after all, but at least they'd be racist who weren't facing felony charges. 😄

I'm willing to talk political strategy with you. Tell me, how would these two white clowns keep a wealthy black teenager in a Benz from doing rich teenager shit in their community? 😆

YOu are willing to talk shit. They were not "clowns". They were people trying to protect their community from a reckless outsider.

The way you reflexively adn constantly lie, that makes me doubt everything you claim.

YOu are willing to talk shit. They were not "clowns". They were people trying to protect their community from a reckless outsider.

The way you reflexively adn constantly lie, that makes me doubt everything you claim.
As far as the law is concerned, protecting your community doesn't means throwing bricks through moving cars, if it were, these clowns wouldn't be facing felony charges. 😄 I really don't know where you think I lied. Do better than getting yourself arrested or don't catch feelings when I laugh at you for punching yourself in the face.

As far as the law is concerned, protecting your community doesn't means throwing bricks through moving cars, if it were, these clowns wouldn't be facing felony charges. 😄 I really don't know where you think I lied. Do better than getting yourself arrested or don't catch feelings when I laugh at you for punching yourself in the face.

So the tough black man is now concerned about the LAW thinks?

That is just your latest excuse for talking shit.

When the law serves us, yes. 😁

As I said. You are just as shit talker.

I bet you are just a marxist who doesn't give a fuck about blacks or their interests. You are all about using them, to advance the commie agenda.

Also, probably a faggot.

Forum List

Back