2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood

Like I said previously, he was living in the neighborhood. Since it was not an inner city poverty plantation, we could watch or talk to our neighbors outside without becoming a drive by victim.
I said at least 50lbs. I'm 180lbs & he was closer to 250.
Yea because everyone knows ALL black folks live in an inner city poverty plantation and we don't know how to act when we come out to the luxurious suburbs. Yea you scared him so bad he locked himself up in his house and wouldn't come out.
There is no law in the land that says a homeowner in a neighborhood can shoot somebody for knocking on the door.
It does if it is in a threatening manner, you claim you were going over to whoop his ass and he was scared to come out.
[qutoe]That may be common where you live but it doesn't happen in civilization.
Nice try poopiebuttbanger
[/QUOTE]
All you have to do is check the state law in Georgia simpleton. Bang on someone's door here in a threatening manner and you might catch some hot lead.

Because you talk so tough that I suspect I may see you burning, looting and killing in my neighborhood someday when there is nothing left to steal in the hood
Hmmm saying I will protect my child is me talking tough, ok. I learned it from you, because you were the first ones who were burning, looting and killing in this country. That is why you yearn for the Good Old Days, when you could burn down a black man's home and murder him and walk away Scott Free.

Hmmm saying I will protect my child is me talking tough, ok. I learned it from you, because you were the first ones who were burning, looting and killing in this country. That is why you yearn for the Good Old Days, when you could burn down a black man's home and murder him and walk away Scott Free.
I dont wish for that

But I’m not going to give you a free shoe shine to demonstrate my good intentions either

There has been too much of that from guilt-ridden white libs already

Right wingers always feel like they are in a position of authority.

A band leader was helping me carry some gear out to my car after practice one time when I young male driver went by exceeding the speed limit. The mistake that he made, when he yelled at the driver to slow down was that I was 3 feet in front of him when he yelled that in my direction at the top of his lungs.

The kid probably had the car stereo cranked and didn't even hear him. I turned to him and politely stated that "You do not own the fucking street."

Right wingers always feel like they are in a position of authority.

A band leader was helping me carry some gear out to my car after practice one time when I young male driver went by exceeding the speed limit. The mistake that he made, when he yelled at the driver to slow down was that I was 3 feet in front of him when he yelled that in my direction at the top of his lungs.

The kid probably had the car stereo cranked and didn't even hear him. I turned to him and politely stated that "You do not own the fucking street."
Better to have kept your mouth shut

Better to let me yell at the top of my lungs 3 feet from your ear to see if you ignore it.
The car noise would drown that out and your story is looking more and more made up
1655758543632.png

The car noise would drown that out and your story is looking more and more made up
The speeding car was already half a block away and didn't have loud pipes.

Here's another made up story: Years ago, my wife was on her commute to work, driving through Ritchie-Richville, when an idiot jumped out in front of her car and verbally abused her for going too fast. (Why do right wingers think that they are Cops?) She was pretty shook up about the guy and told me about it that night.

I always went that way too, so I tried to bait the guy everyday by burning rubber and speeding past his place. He never showed his face. I guess he only picks on women.

Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones. One of the men was then accused of hitting the teen's white passenger with a traffic cone.

According to a law enforcement affidavit, a Black 16-year-old driver was with a white 15-year-old front-seat passenger in a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan when two white men walked up making threats toward them.

Investigators say one of the men hit the car with an orange traffic cone, causing damage. The other man, authorities say, threw a rock – shattering a window.

When the teens got out of the car, an affidavit says the man with the traffic cone hit the 15-year-old in the abdomen.

Authorities say they identified the attackers as 61-year-old Howard Hughes and 52-year-old Donald Corsi – who are neighbors on the street where the incident happened.

A woman can be heard yelling for the teens to get out of the neighborhood and adding "you don't belong here..."

“If I just were a white person driving through that neighborhood, I wouldn’t have been treated the way I was treated,” 16-year-old Jermaine Jones, the teen driver, told The Post in an interview that was conducted with his father's permission.

Now if this is your sons, would a ass whooping be justified for these 2 dudes?

One of these cowards even assaulted the white kid, if you are his father what are you doing?

See? No one believes you or your shitty media anymore. You did that to yourselves.

I am sorry but if you're going to screw around in a neighborhood expect to be messed with. People don't want their neighborhoods turned into ghetto's. Sorry but standards matter.

Sick of blacks thinking they have a right to destroy and mess everything up! Blacks need to learn to grow up.

The speeding car was already half a block away and didn't have loud pipes.

Here's another made up story: Years ago, my wife was on her commute to work, driving through Ritchie-Richville, when an idiot jumped out in front of her car and verbally abused her for going too fast. (Why do right wingers think that they are Cops?) She was pretty shook up about the guy and told me about it that night.

I always went that way too, so I tried to bait the guy everyday by burning rubber and speeding past his place. He never showed his face. I guess he only picks on women.
You experience a lot of victimization
Thanks for sharing

Well racist never think racist did anything wrong, that is nothing new.

Nothing "wacist" about not wanting some young punk driving like a retard around your residential neighborhood.

People pay extra money to live in gated communities you know.

Yea because we never see little, spoiled, rich white kids do that. Do we?

Which means someone let him in, he wasn't delivering pizzas now was he.

And? What is your point with either of those? Doesn't change anything. Kid's still a spoiled rich punk.

So he has gone from a black punk to a spoiled rich punk. Smfh.

You're trying to make a...point over me not using the exact same wording from post to post?

Dude. I will NOT coddle you lefties by watching my ever word like this is a freaking court of law. IF you want to play retarded word games, I will simply ridicule you as the troll boi you are.

The point stands. THe kid is a punk. Drive at a safe speed. And stay out of the Gated community were you are not welcome.

Did I mention he was a punk?

Forum List

Back