More LIES from the Democrat Party

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
DNC fact check! The ‘they’re animals’ lie is back

In keeping with their tactic of cheery-picking statements made by Our President and those who support him, they again take his words out of context to support their dishonest narrative.

Independent Sentinel said:
The video showed children held in immigration detention centers as a young girl featured at the DNC*, in a voiceover, said: “Some of those kids are orphans because of you,” referring to President Trump. The video proceeded to show three clips of the president saying: “These aren’t people,” “I don’t want them in our country,” and “They’re animals.”

*About the young girl featured at the DNC. She gave a moving speech by her mother who was deported by President Trump. However, she was first deported by President Clinton and was targeted for deportation by Obama-Biden.

In keeping with their tactic of cheery-picking statements made by Our President and those who support him, they again take his words out of context to support their dishonest narrative.

The video showed children held in immigration detention centers as a young girl featured at the DNC*, in a voiceover, said: “Some of those kids are orphans because of you,” referring to President Trump. The video proceeded to show three clips of the president saying: “These aren’t people,” “I don’t want them in our country,” and “They’re animals.”

*About the young girl featured at the DNC. She gave a moving speech by her mother who was deported by President Trump. However, she was first deported by President Clinton and was targeted for deportation by Obama-Biden.
Lying is about the only thing Communist Democrats do well :smoke:

It doesn't surprise me, but what I don't get is why Trump doesn't have them arrested for yelling fire in a crowded theater in violation of the constitution (i.e. attempting to incite riots by doing so)???? He is our law and justice president right ? Ok, now let's see some law and justice then.

It doesn't surprise me, but what I don't get is why Trump doesn't have them arrested for yelling fire in a crowded theater in violation of the constitution (i.e. attempting to incite riots by doing so)???? He is our law and justice president right ? Ok, now let's see some law and justice then.

Yelling fire is not a violation of anything.

Interesting. Another "Hey, look over there!" post. Everyone knows the biggest group of outright liars is headed by Donnie. There are fact check pages after fact check pages. Heck, trumps veracity has it's own Wikipedia page, in case you have forgotten his lack of candor and outright lies from the beginning, all supported and repeated by his sheeple.

It’s well documented that Trump is a serial liar bar none.
The first 5,276 false things Donald Trump said as U.S. president are indicated by Toronto Star ... until they ran out of gas last year!

Lying is about the only thing Communist Democrats do well
The first 5,276 false things Donald Trump said as U.S. president are indicated by Toronto Star ... until they ran out of gas last year!

More
200 (13).gif
from Communist Democrats who are getting damn desperate going into the November 3rd Election with Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala's Campaign being a sinking ship :smoke:

If he is heavy handed he plays right into their narrative.

Hopefully he wins in such a landslide he can fire up the helicopters.

More View attachment 378659 from Communist Democrats who are getting damn desperate going into the November 3rd Election with Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala's Campaign being a sinking ship :smoke:
Sorry, your extremist misrepresentations will only influence fellow idiots.
To say that Democrats are communist is like saying Republicans are fascist.
Stupid.

More View attachment 378659 from Communist Democrats who are getting damn desperate going into the November 3rd Election with Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala's Campaign being a sinking ship :smoke:
Yessirreebobcattail!

Pedo Joe and Cumalot Harris know the turnout for them will be dismal in November. That is why the Democrat Party is pushing universal mail-in voting and voting early (preferably before the first debate AND hopefully before the impending Durham report is made public).

I remember one of the Dimwit Democrat members of Jerrold Jabba Nadler's Crucifixion Committee asking William Barr if he would commit to delaying the issue of Durham's report until after the election.

The Dems are panic stricken and likely not getting much quality sleep of late. This exacerbates the frequency and nature of their lies.

Last edited:

They'd have to arrest a bunch of Republicans for their Politics of Fear (what you call inciting riots) and probably for child abuse at the border.

But, there is that pesky free speech right fortunately that protects me and thee, left and right.

But I'm getting the feeling that Right-wingers are no more tolerant of free speech than Left-wingers.

Sorry, your extremist misrepresentations will only influence fellow idiots.
To say that Democrats are communist is like saying Republicans are fascist.
Stupid.
No the Communist Democrats are stupid as fuck and i will keep on calling them that:fu:

Yessirreebobcattail!

Pedo Joe and Cumalot Harris know the turnout for them will be dismal in November. That is why the Democrat Party is pushing universal mail-in voting and voting early (preferably before the first debate AND hopefully before the impending Durham report is made public).

I remember one of the Dimwit Democrat members of Jerrold Jaba Nadler's Crucifixion Committee asking William Barr if he would commit to delaying the issue of Durham's report until after the election.

The Dems are panic stricken and likely not getting much quality sleep of late. This exacerbates the frequency and nature of their lies.
The dems have been panic stricken since 2016! It's going to be hilarious watching them all implode in November and beyond.

Yessirreebobcattail!

I remember one of the Dimwit Democrat members of Jerrold Jaba Nadler's Crucifixion Committee asking William Barr if he would commit to delaying the issue of Durham's report until after the election.

You're going to the RNC convention this week? Oh, that's right. It's not safe to gather. Never mind.

Serial liar only according to dems. And you’ve played that hand well, with the support of the leftist media.
Here are just some that have been caught-

She is being kind with her title. It should read lies, not mistakes

The public is done with Democrat lies. That's why no one is listening. What the communists democrats are trying to hide from is the massive implosion on street level that they are having.

so true---however----SO SORRY----masses of idiots are listening. ---uhm sorry to bring IT
up again but----that's (no one is listening) what lots of intellectuals and other people (like jews and roma and even USA politicians) were saying about ADOLF in 1933

Forum List

Back