45 questions the media should ask Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

1. Why did members of your family keep getting lucrative business opportunities overseas while you were vice president?
2. How did your brother, Frank, secure $45,000,000 in taxpayer loans from the Obama administration for his Caribbean projects?

3. How did a newly-minted firm employing your other brother, James, receive a $1.5 billion contract to build homes in Iraq despite having no experience in construction or international development?

4. Why did your son Hunter accompany you on your official trip to Beijing in December 2013? What did he do on that trip? Who did he meet with? What should the American public make of the fact that just 10 days after this trip, your son’s boutique private equity firm secured a $1 billion investment deal from the state-owned bank of China (later expanded to $1.5 billion) despite having no prior experience in China, and with this deal, the Chinese government granted your son’s firm a first-of-its-kind arrangement to operate in the the recently formed Shanghai Free-Trade Zone—a perk not granted to any of the large established financial institutions?

why do they love criminals!!!??
where is all this racism and police brutality you talk about???????!!!!!!!

Lol..Trump’s administration is made up of grifters and losers. To be a cabinet member of the Trump administration, one needs to answer three questions: how incompetent can you be, how corrupt can you be and how obsequious to Trump can you be.

Lol..Trump’s administration is made up of grifters and losers. To be a cabinet member of the Trump administration, one needs to answer three questions: how incompetent can you be, how corrupt can you be and how obsequious to Trump can you be.
.......where is it then???? since it's so widespread I would think you people could come up with MANY examples--but you can't
...BLM/Dems are corrupt--not Mr Trump

• Banned
Lol dude Barack Obama gave Joe Biden‘s brother $45 million dollars! You sick o

1. Why did members of your family keep getting lucrative business opportunities overseas while you were vice president?
2. How did your brother, Frank, secure $45,000,000 in taxpayer loans from the Obama administration for his Caribbean projects?

3. How did a newly-minted firm employing your other brother, James, receive a $1.5 billion contract to build homes in Iraq despite having no experience in construction or international development?

4. Why did your son Hunter accompany you on your official trip to Beijing in December 2013? What did he do on that trip? Who did he meet with? What should the American public make of the fact that just 10 days after this trip, your son’s boutique private equity firm secured a $1 billion investment deal from the state-owned bank of China (later expanded to $1.5 billion) despite having no prior experience in China, and with this deal, the Chinese government granted your son’s firm a first-of-its-kind arrangement to operate in the the recently formed Shanghai Free-Trade Zone—a perk not granted to any of the large established financial institutions?

What is the "thing" he keeps talking about?

That's all just a big coincidence man. Hey look over there, Trump...something.

• Banned
Can you answer hmmm any of the questions? Pick one baba

^^^ you lie. Go wash your mouth out with soap.

You know, the 'thing' I can't remember. Listen, Hispanics have diverse thoughts and opinions unlike blacks, come on man are you a black drug addict? Hey minority kids are just as smart as rich kids. I don't just let rich kids rub the hair on my legs.

^^^ this is the Dems candidate for president lol.

Lol..Obamas or Biden's administration is made up of HATERS and racists. To be a cabinet member of the Obama or Biden administration, one needs to answer three questions: how incompetent can you be, how corrupt can you be and how much do you hate America/whites/cops??.

..I would rather have grifters than racist HATERS

You know, the 'thing' I can't remember. Listen, Hispanics have diverse thoughts and opinions unlike blacks, come on man are you a black drug addict? Hey minority kids are just as smart as rich kids. I don't just let rich kids rub the hair on my legs.

blacks graduate at lower levels ...
..rich people send their kids to private schools, which are mostly white--and private schools have a higher grad rate than public schools

^^^ you lie. Go wash your mouth out with soap.
Truth hurts.

Clearly, the left squeal like stuck pigs when confronted with the truth. LOL it's like the left want to be mocked they walk willingly into the Buzzsaw.

..rich people send their kids to private schools, which are mostly white--and private schools have a higher grad rate than public schools

:eusa_think: somehow that's all Trumps fault give me a minute to work on this...

:eusa_think: somehow that's all Trumps fault give me a minute to work on this...
whitey's fault

I'd keep it cordial and non-combative in the beginning:

"Hi Joe, do you know it's Weds?"
"You do? Oh sorry, it's actually Monday..... that was a trick question. But I digress...."

"How is your new granddaughter.... and what does her hair smell like? In retrospect, do you think Hunted should have continued to fuck his brother's widow, instead of that Arkansas stripper?"

"Huh? No I do not know what a lying dog-face pony soldier is..."

"Now let's talk about the video we have of you extorting $1 billion from Ukraine to keep your lowlife sprog out of prison. My question is this: What do you think the appropriate punishment for that criminal conduct should be.... and it's multiple choice:

A. 30 years, hard labor
B. Life in prison with no parole
C. Riot with Antifa with "MAGA" tattoed to your forehead
D. Save yourself but your entire (crime) family goes to prison

"You said D?"

Forum List

Back