More gun violence by whites...stay tuned.

poet

Rookie
Jun 2, 2011
Texas
Neil MacInnis, New River Valley Mall Shooting Suspect, Taken Into Custody

Yet another one.
My question is why are white men, usually mentally disturbed, lashing out, and shooting up everyone from movie goers in Colorado, to first grade school children in Connecticut?

Yet, folks here want to "wax philosophical" about "black on black" crime, welfare, handouts, "free stuff", fatherless homes, and plantation mentalities. But I'm a racist for mentioning the obvious.

Yet another one.
My question is why are white men, usually mentally disturbed, lashing out, and shooting up everyone from movie goers in Colorado, to first grade school children in Connecticut?

Yet, folks here want to "wax philosophical" about "black on black" crime, welfare, handouts, "free stuff", fatherless homes, and plantation mentalities. But I'm a racist for mentioning the obvious.

Because white middle class males are the the new black?

Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks.

Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites.

The Black Community's Dichotomy on Gun Violence

Yet another one.

Yup... Those 500+ murders in Chicago last year were all white people pulling the trigger. :lol:

These white men obviously are not concerned with the consequences of their actions. They've even taken their own lives.

How many blacks kill themselves after holding up a liquor store and offing the clerk?

Yet another one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it has already been established that the mass murderer that was a police office was a registered democrat who voted for obama as were all the mass shooters & their families - school shootings - all liberals or from liberal democrat families. All of them were on psychotropic drugs such as prozac, zoloft, wellbutrin, etc. The big pharmaceutical lobbyists in washington have taken the focus off of themselves and their clients by blaming it on guns.

Yet another one.

:lol:

Poet probably thinks nobody has responded to this thread, seeing as we are all on her ignore list. :lol:

Yet another one.

:lol:

Poet probably thinks nobody has responded to this thread, seeing as we are all on her ignore list. :lol:

Poet is a white female. That's what makes this so much fun.

:)

WHITE BOYS ARE TRYING TO CATCH UP TO THE BLACK S MURDERING RATE.They are jealous as they have been for years.

Yet another one.

Because white middle class males are the the new black?

Uh, not all white middle class men are going around killing innocents. And that would imply that the "old black" are in the same class as mass murderers....which is not only insulting but patently not true.

Yet another one.

Yup... Those 500+ murders in Chicago last year were all white people pulling the trigger. :lol:

Ahem. We're not talking about Chicago...and the construct for black on black crime stems from pitting blacks against blacks during slavery.

These white men obviously are not concerned with the consequences of their actions. They've even taken their own lives.

How many blacks kill themselves after holding up a liquor store and offing the clerk?

There is no comparison....although many here would agree that there is, and black crime "trumps" white crime, no matter how heinous.

Yet another one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it has already been established that the mass murderer that was a police office was a registered democrat who voted for obama as were all the mass shooters & their families - school shootings - all liberals or from liberal democrat families. All of them were on psychotropic drugs such as prozac, zoloft, wellbutrin, etc. The big pharmaceutical lobbyists in washington have taken the focus off of themselves and their clients by blaming it on guns.

Delusional and not to be taken seriously. You're patently "wrong".

WHITE BOYS ARE TRYING TO CATCH UP TO THE BLACK S MURDERING RATE.They are jealous as they have been for years.

That's not it. I think you people can't cope with personal failures, is my guess. You "crack", and then, go on a shooting spree.

That's not it. I think you people can't cope with personal failures, is my guess. You "crack", and then, go on a shooting spree.

White kid who is known to be a lunatic kills mother; steals guns; shoots children and teachers. Maniac.

Black kid demands cash from mother with baby in stroller; black kid threatens mother that if she doesn't give him the money he will kill her and her infant.

Shoots mom in the leg and blows baby's face off with gun.

Maniac.

Please tell us Poet, who can't deal with their personal failures. The crazy white or the crazy black kid who could shoot off a baby's face and kill him?

White kid who is known to be a lunatic kills mother; steals guns; shoots children and teachers. Maniac.

Black kid demands cash from mother with baby in stroller; black kid threatens mother that if she doesn't give him the money he will kill her and her infant.

Shoots mom in the leg and blows baby's face off with gun.

Maniac.

Please tell us Poet, who can't deal with their personal failures. The crazy white or the crazy black kid who could shoot off a baby's face and kill him?

What you fail to acknowledge is that there are crazies, lunatics, and monsters on both sides. But you'd rather point to blacks as the most egregious...denoting you as a vile racist.

It is a popular myth that only white men are mass murderers and serial killers. It's something liberals cling to and perpetuate whenever they can. It is not true.

Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

What is true is that it is racist to mention these prolific killers.

Forum List

Back