More gun violence by whites...stay tuned.

Neil MacInnis, New River Valley Mall Shooting Suspect, Taken Into Custody

Yet another one.
My question is why are white men, usually mentally disturbed, lashing out, and shooting up everyone from movie goers in Colorado, to first grade school children in Connecticut?

Yet, folks here want to "wax philosophical" about "black on black" crime, welfare, handouts, "free stuff", fatherless homes, and plantation mentalities. But I'm a racist for mentioning the obvious.

White guys and disturbed or not, at the rate they kill it could be several years, decades even, before they've amassed a death total anywhere close to last year's number of murdered blacks in Chicago, by fellow blacks of course, or...um...bros...LOL.

Nice try though, poet, in a retarded sort of way.

Yet another one.
My question is why are white men, usually mentally disturbed, lashing out, and shooting up everyone from movie goers in Colorado, to first grade school children in Connecticut?

Yet, folks here want to "wax philosophical" about "black on black" crime, welfare, handouts, "free stuff", fatherless homes, and plantation mentalities. But I'm a racist for mentioning the obvious.

Yup... Those 500+ murders in Chicago last year were all white people pulling the trigger. :lol:

Ahem. We're not talking about Chicago...and the construct for black on black crime stems from pitting blacks against blacks during slavery.

I don't imagine you can support this with any kind of facts huh?

No of course you can't.

Which makes it nothing but BULLSHIT!

Yet another one.

Care to provide a percentage of black gun violence to white gun violence based on population size? Or does the fact there are over 50 percent of the population is white to less then 16 percent is black not enter into your ignorant rant?

Yet another one.

Care to provide a percentage of black gun violence to white gun violence based on population size? Or does the fact there are over 50 percent of the population is white to less then 16 percent is black not enter into your ignorant rant?

Nope. It doesn't. You(and others here) seem to want to use that to dismiss white gun violence, altogether. White privilege, in "full effect".

Yet another one.

White guys and disturbed or not, at the rate they kill it could be several years, decades even, before they've amassed a death total anywhere close to last year's number of murdered blacks in Chicago, by fellow blacks of course, or...um...bros...LOL.

Nice try though, poet, in a retarded sort of way.

The same could be said when comparing white mass murderers and serial killers to black ones. Except, it could be hundreds of years. LOL

Homicides by race. 2000 to 2010.

blacks committed 68531

whites committed 49936

hispanics committed 15843

unknown 51735.

Your premise fails on its face. Without even using percentage of population blacks killed more then whites over all. When one compares these numbers to percentage of race to total it gets even sicker.

Murder in America - WSJ.com

It is a popular myth that only white men are mass murderers and serial killers. It's something liberals cling to and perpetuate whenever they can. It is not true.

Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

What is true is that it is racist to mention these prolific killers.

Hmmmm...Is it sexist to mention they are all MEN?

Here's an idea: Let’s pretend that GUNS are the pivotal factor and perhaps, that being the case, we focus on removing firearms from this equation altogether? Doesn’t that seem obvious? Yes it is. But banning guns will never happen. No, instead we get this infernal blame game, blame black men or mentally ill white men...Oh, then, why is it almost ALWAYS males that are the ones perpetrating this violence? That's another thing.

Here's an idea: Let’s pretend that GUNS are the pivotal factor and perhaps, that being the case, we focus on removing firearms from this equation altogether? Doesn’t that seem obvious? Yes it is. But banning guns will never happen. No, instead we get this infernal blame game, blame black men or mentally ill white men...Oh, then, why is it almost ALWAYS males that are the ones perpetrating this violence? That's another thing.

From 2000 to 2010 165068 murder5s were committed of that 53777 were with something other then a firearm. Care to try again?

Homicides by race. 2000 to 2010.

blacks committed 68531

whites committed 49936

hispanics committed 15843

unknown 51735.

Your premise fails on its face. Without even using percentage of population blacks killed more then whites over all. When one compares these numbers to percentage of race to total it gets even sicker.

Poet claims these are doctored stats. Some people are really stupid and some are just lying racist pieces of shit that can not accept facts or reality.

I did read somewhere that white males are more likely to become serial killers and psychopaths. I don't believe this since I look at everyone at an individual merit but its a good counter argument against people who say that blacks have the highest crime rates.

It would be nice. However those countries where it is pretty much illegal for the regular citizen to own guns seem to have remarkably high levels of criminals with guns. Machineguns in particular. Take a look at Mexico.....

Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks.

Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites.

The Black Community's Dichotomy on Gun Violence

What does this have to do with today's bombings?

Yet another one.

When a white winger commits a crime, Republicans will say that person was sick or bad or something.

When a black or a Muslim or a gay or whoever, Republicans say it's the entire group that is bad.

Yet another one.

When a white winger commits a crime, Republicans will say that person was sick or bad or something.

When a black or a Muslim or a gay or whoever, Republicans say it's the entire group that is bad.

Is that like your claim only 6 percent of scientists are republican?

Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks.

Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites.

The Black Community's Dichotomy on Gun Violence

What does this have to do with today's bombings?

Nothing. But this thread isn't about the bombings moron!

Yet another one.

link?

WHITE BOYS ARE TRYING TO CATCH UP TO THE BLACK S MURDERING RATE.They are jealous as they have been for years.

That's not it. I think you people can't cope with personal failures, is my guess. You "crack", and then, go on a shooting spree.

White kid who is known to be a lunatic kills mother; steals guns; shoots children and teachers. Maniac.

Black kid demands cash from mother with baby in stroller; black kid threatens mother that if she doesn't give him the money he will kill her and her infant.

Shoots mom in the leg and blows baby's face off with gun.

Maniac.

Please tell us Poet, who can't deal with their personal failures. The crazy white or the crazy black kid who could shoot off a baby's face and kill him?

You, for one, my dear....you.

Hmmm...clearly the solution is to ONLY allow women to have guns.

:lol:

Okay, okay, I know that's harsh.

How about we also allow girlie men to carry, too?

But ONLY if they're tres fems, right?

No butch male gays, can carry either.

I feel safer already.

I'm sure many of you do also.

Yet another one.

Yup... Those 500+ murders in Chicago last year were all white people pulling the trigger. :lol:

Ahem. We're not talking about Chicago...and the construct for black on black crime stems from pitting blacks against blacks during slavery.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back