More gun violence by whites...stay tuned.

The only way to be a texan is to put a noose around your neck and jump out of a tree.

That's not it. I think you people can't cope with personal failures, is my guess. You "crack", and then, go on a shooting spree.

White kid who is known to be a lunatic kills mother; steals guns; shoots children and teachers. Maniac.

Black kid demands cash from mother with baby in stroller; black kid threatens mother that if she doesn't give him the money he will kill her and her infant.

Shoots mom in the leg and blows baby's face off with gun.

Maniac.

Please tell us Poet, who can't deal with their personal failures. The crazy white or the crazy black kid who could shoot off a baby's face and kill him?

You, for one, my dear....you.

says the NWA that jacks off while watching Django

White kid who is known to be a lunatic kills mother; steals guns; shoots children and teachers. Maniac.

Black kid demands cash from mother with baby in stroller; black kid threatens mother that if she doesn't give him the money he will kill her and her infant.

Shoots mom in the leg and blows baby's face off with gun.

Maniac.

Please tell us Poet, who can't deal with their personal failures. The crazy white or the crazy black kid who could shoot off a baby's face and kill him?

You, for one, my dear....you.

Haven't seen it yet, but I hear it's a "two-cupper". LOL
NWA? That's funny. Why didn't you write it out, though?

Haven't seen it yet, but I hear it's a "two-cupper". LOL
NWA? That's funny. Why didn't you write it out, though?

ever see the movie "Zulu" ? That's a two-cupper if there ever was one.

Main difference is that it actually happened. :eusa_whistle:

You mean this: Zulu (1964) - IMDb

Right. A movie about British imperialism, glorifying the British view of manifest destiny, and painting the Africans as savages. A two cupper for whom? You?

I liken Django to O.J. Simpson....for once, the black man won.

Is this why our cities where ever there's a large populations of blacks are war zones? War zones of blacks killing other blacks. For no other reason besides to kill.

Poet, what kind of future do you wish for your people?

Last edited:
I question all of humanity. Here is what I personally want to know.

When Trayvon Martin was killed by a Hispanic, people were on that story like bees on honey! When a black man was killed by a racist teenager (ran him over), everyone was on it. But when a black man kills another black man, no one cares. Wheres the outrage? Why isn't that being treated like any other murder? Why is it when a non black kills a black, everyone cries out racism. Forget the racism. Focus on the murderer and give justice. If I was killed by a white man, the story would be there for months, maybe years. But If I was killed by another African American, no one would care and if it did hit the news, they wouldn't mention the race.

Its true that blacks are more likely to die at the hands of another black. Why hasn't anything been done to stop this?

Neil MacInnis, New River Valley Mall Shooting Suspect, Taken Into Custody

Yet another one.
My question is why are white men, usually mentally disturbed, lashing out, and shooting up everyone from movie goers in Colorado, to first grade school children in Connecticut?

Yet, folks here want to "wax philosophical" about "black on black" crime, welfare, handouts, "free stuff", fatherless homes, and plantation mentalities. But I'm a racist for mentioning the obvious.

Because white middle class males are the the new black?

Uh, not all white middle class men are going around killing innocents. And that would imply that the "old black" are in the same class as mass murderers....which is not only insulting but patently not true.

136398750131.jpg

When Trayvon Martin was killed by a Hispanic, people were on that story like bees on honey! When a black man was killed by a racist teenager (ran him over), everyone was on it. But when a black man kills another black man, no one cares. Wheres the outrage? Why isn't that being treated like any other murder? Why is it when a non black kills a black, everyone cries out racism. Forget the racism. Focus on the murderer and give justice. If I was killed by a white man, the story would be there for months, maybe years. But If I was killed by another African American, no one would care and if it did hit the news, they wouldn't mention the race.

Its true that blacks are more likely to die at the hands of another black. Why hasn't anything been done to stop this?

Good post. ;)

Yet another one.
My question is why are white men, usually mentally disturbed, lashing out, and shooting up everyone from movie goers in Colorado, to first grade school children in Connecticut?

Yet, folks here want to "wax philosophical" about "black on black" crime, welfare, handouts, "free stuff", fatherless homes, and plantation mentalities. But I'm a racist for mentioning the obvious.

You're racist because you're racist.

I've worked in the violent black neighborhoods and mostly observed a much more violent mentality in general. But once, I was on a sales call and we were discussing the issue and I told her I can't fathom how people are just killing each other in such callus ways. I'll never forget her glossy face as she just accepted that 'that's just how it goes.'

And truthfully, I don't know what grand thing outsiders can do about it. Govt. programs can help, but oh so often they end-up being a hot bed of corruption.

The most impressive work I've seen is within the inner city churches. I wouldn't hesitate to volunteer at a church or a YMCA if someone is looking to make a difference.

The majority of homicides involving all races are intra racial, those are not newsworthy stories. An altercation resulting in someone losing their life between people of two different ethnicities normally has an underlying story that will attract attention.

I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

The majority of homicides involving all races are intra racial, those are not newsworthy stories. An altercation resulting in someone losing their life between people of two different ethnicities normally has an underlying story that will attract attention.

I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

1# Thousands of black kids(young adults) blowing each other away a year isn't news? What is wrong with you people? I ask that honestly.
2# But we didn't hear about all the attacks on whites after trayvon; not the hammer attack or the one in st.louis. O'noo's, and certainly, we didn't hear about the flush mobs or beat down whitey events that occur all too often.

Can we agree that we need to work to end the killing and to report fairly on hate crimes?

Last edited:

Yet another one.

And how many black men are in jail for gun violence? When the white men catch up in numbers you let me know.

I find it hypocritical of majority of the people here get on poet for pointing out some "facts" as many of you like to do when you post threads about black on black violence. Majority of you, most notably Squeeze, Matthew, Lonestar, all like to make threads simply bashing. Soon as poet makes a thread labeling it the same way the aforementioned people label theirs, then the whole USMB gets involved. I don't see the same fervor when racist like Matthew make threads and referring to blacks as "negroes" or as I've seen one member here say it without being punished by mods "N*gger."

I think folks are missing the big picture here regarding the social double standards regarding crime within the black community and white community. Society definitely has a tendency of sugarcoating crime perpetuated by white males as "mentally deficient" or "sexually disturbed" when it comes to white males raping women. What I get here is that as soon as someone post fact regarding white males perpetuating a crime which is more common among white males of a particular age and/background, most you respond with the attitude of: "But look at black people. Look at the statistics!"

In retrospect, instead of challenging the man many of you just turn it into "but black people do thus and so." Not much of a debate there.

Forum List

Back