More from the experts

The motives behind this fake story are blazingly obvious.

Trump and his mind programmers at Fox News fucked up by blowing off Covid-19 as a hoax, and as a result tens and tens and tens and tens of thousands of Americans have died unnecessarily.

We have the most deaths of any country on Earth. Trump is a total disaster. A historic disgrace.

To cover up Trump's mass murdering incompetence, the tard herd's propagandists need to create "alternate facts" (i.e. lies) to show that not only was Trump's slow reaction to the virus not responsible for all those deaths, but because of the lockdown eleventy million million Americans will die.
Yep. It supports their overall agenda, so they just run with it as if it's happening.

I guess this is funny, but it's a little tough to laugh at, at this point.

The motives behind this fake story are blazingly obvious.

Trump and his mind programmers at Fox News fucked up by blowing off Covid-19 as a hoax, and as a result tens and tens and tens and tens of thousands of Americans have died unnecessarily.

We have by far the most deaths of any country on Earth. Trump is a total disaster. A historic disgrace.

To cover up Trump's mass murdering incompetence, the tard herd's propagandists need to create "alternate facts" (i.e. lies) to show that not only was Trump's retarded inaction and golf outings in the face of a pandemic not responsible for all those deaths, but because of the lockdown eleventy million million Americans will die.

It takes at least seven pounds of brain damage to buy into this horseshit.
Wow, that's like 2 1/3 brains worth of damage!

As the unemployment rate declined from 2009 to 2018, the suicide rate INCREASED.

us-suicide.jpg

Some of you want to remain on lockdown due to the pandemic, some of you want to rely on experts and the models they use. Interesting news, we have some suggesting the lockdown could result in FOUR times more deaths than coronavirus..

SUICIDE vs. CORONAVIRUS DEATHS: Study Finds Coming Economic Crisis Could Lead to 831,600 Suicides! -- That is Four Times the Number of Estimated Coronavirus Deaths
We've already covered this in the past week or so, haven't we?

Turns out, it's fake news.
No way! The Gateway Pundit is an approved "news and information" outlet of the alternate universe!

That means it only speaks Da Troof!

:spinner:
Should be easy for you to bring a link proving them wrong then, right?

GO!
My goodness, you guys just suck this stuff up like pablum.

IF this huge thing happens, THEN THAT huge thing COULD happen!

And we have to run with it, because it buttresses another point of ours! Oh no!

You're like children. You assume everyone else is as gullible as you are.
I recall you and your ilk "running with" 2.2 MILLION DEAD AMERICANS FROM THE CHINESE VIRUS cuz the experts told you that. :iyfyus.jpg:

2019:

Some of you want to remain on lockdown due to the pandemic, some of you want to rely on experts and the models they use. Interesting news, we have some suggesting the lockdown could result in FOUR times more deaths than coronavirus..

SUICIDE vs. CORONAVIRUS DEATHS: Study Finds Coming Economic Crisis Could Lead to 831,600 Suicides! -- That is Four Times the Number of Estimated Coronavirus Deaths
We've already covered this in the past week or so, haven't we?

Turns out, it's fake news.
No way! The Gateway Pundit is an approved "news and information" outlet of the alternate universe!

That means it only speaks Da Troof!

:spinner:
Should be easy for you to bring a link proving them wrong then, right?

GO!
My goodness, you guys just suck this stuff up like pablum.

IF this huge thing happens, THEN THAT huge thing COULD happen!

And we have to run with it, because it buttresses another point of ours! Oh no!

You're like children. You assume everyone else is as gullible as you are.
I recall you and your ilk "running with" 2.2 MILLION DEAD AMERICANS FROM THE CHINESE VIRUS cuz the experts told you that. :iyfyus.jpg:
You do?

Quote me doing that, please.

I realize honesty is not a priority for you guys, but give it a shot.

Thanks in advance.

Trump's actions were killing off Americans before the pandemic.

It should have been no surprise to anyone his massive incompetence would lead to many, many more Americans' deaths during a real crisis.

Trump's actions were killing off Americans before the pandemic.

It should have been no surprise to anyone his massive incompetence would lead to many, many more Americans' deaths during a real crisis.
Link?

The great depression of 1929. Many stories of people committing suicide. Still it was fake news. There was no suicide wave. The suicide rate in the US remain the same as it had been the previous month before the crash. Well there were two people who did jump supposedly

It was a fake store then because it was exaggerated and a running joke told by everyone. it still is a fake story now with such a preposterous number. Hey this is now and there is a think called bankruptcy filling. Trump companies have filed for bankruptcy at least 4 times.

when asked about it , he says that businesses often have to file for bankruptcy and that filing for bankruptcy was a financially sound move each time he did it.

There you go straight from the horses mouth, no need to jump. It is really amazing the length people will go to pass something of as having a shred of truth.

For those who are dire straits , should read the art of the deal.

Lol where's your mask !

maskedretards.png

ppkaren.jpeg

For the love of God people go outside roll around in the dirt and lick y o ur neighbors

Lol where's your mask !

View attachment 340286

For the love of God people go outside roll around in the dirt and lick y o ur neighbors
A KNITTED "mask"???? :auiqs.jpg:

We have by far the most deaths of any country on Earth. Trump is a total disaster. A historic disgrace.
g5000 If you're willing to LIE about this, why should we believe any of your other nonsensical decrees

deaths-per-million.jpg
As you can see, I am 100 percent correct.

We have by far the most deaths of any country on Earth. No other country is even close.

Trump is going down in history as the biggest disgrace to have ever occupied the White House.

Forum List

Back