More from the experts

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Some of you want to remain on lockdown due to the pandemic, some of you want to rely on experts and the models they use. Interesting news, we have some suggesting the lockdown could result in FOUR times more deaths than coronavirus..

I personally don't want any lockdowns...it's time to go back to work. Yes, we will now be doing things a lot differently in the workplace; that we didn't do before the pandemic. But I am willing to do whatever it takes to maintain my job.

Correct me if I am wrong...

If we didn't have this pandemic. And the Governors of the blue state didn't keep their states locked down longer than they should have been...do you think we would have a very high unemployment rate?

With close to 40 million Americans out of work, and some companies had to file for bankruptcy, and businesses had to close for good; I don't think we would be in this dire situation if it weren't for these stupid Governors of these blue states.

If we didn't have this pandemic. And the Governors of the blue state didn't keep their states locked down longer than they should have been...do you think we would have a very high unemployment rate?

With close to 40 million Americans out of work, and some companies had to file for bankruptcy, and businesses had to close for good; I don't think we would be in this dire situation if it weren't for these stupid Governors of these blue states.

Sounds spot on to me.

Some of you want to remain on lockdown due to the pandemic, some of you want to rely on experts and the models they use. Interesting news, we have some suggesting the lockdown could result in FOUR times more deaths than coronavirus..

SUICIDE vs. CORONAVIRUS DEATHS: Study Finds Coming Economic Crisis Could Lead to 831,600 Suicides! -- That is Four Times the Number of Estimated Coronavirus Deaths
We've already covered this in the past week or so, haven't we?

Turns out, it's fake news.

SUICIDE vs. CORONAVIRUS DEATHS: Study Finds Coming Economic Crisis Could Lead to 831,600 Suicides! -- That is Four Times the Number of Estimated Coronavirus Deaths

Cool.

Then you should be able to bring links proving it is fake.

GO!

It

Cool.

GO!
It's right there.in the OP.

It

Cool.

GO!
Not what you think is there.

Oops!

It

Cool.

GO!

Oops!
Yeah it is, right at the very top.

It says "gateway pundit".

No way! The Gateway Pundit is an approved "news and information" outlet of the alternate universe!

That means it only speaks Da Troof!

:spinner:

It

Cool.

GO!

Oops!

You're right, it proves you're an idiot.

Ignoring the red states that participated in the lock down as if it doesn't matter if red states participated.

Feb 14 - HHS and the White House National Security Council produced a memo warning that stay-at-home orders and widespread closures could become part of the nationwide effort to stop Covid-19 from spreading,

Who is the president. He certainly is not a demo. Still this is what he said in March.

“We’d much rather be ahead of the curve than behind it,” President Trump said at a White House news conference. “Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking at bars, restaurants and public food courts.”

No Blame for Trump ?

It

Cool.

GO!

Oops!

Well, it proves one of us is, that's for sure.

That's got 'GOP campaign ad' written all over it. It's probably true, but it's actually a bonus if it's complete bullshit and we run with it anyway. I like to see shameless bullshit countered with..... shameless bullshit.

It

Cool.

GO!

Oops!

Really? The fact the site reporting this is the Gateway Pundit" somehow in your demented head proves "we covered this in the past week or so"?

Your desperation is showing. I have you on the run. Now, link us up to how this was covered "in the past week or so", Simpleton. :iyfyus.jpg:

No way! The Gateway Pundit is an approved "news and information" outlet of the alternate universe!

Should be easy for you to bring a link proving them wrong then, right?

GO!

It

Cool.

GO!

Oops!

Well, it proves one of us is, that's for sure.
He already established which one of you it is, idiot.

Democrats are not worried about the virus they just want to cripple the Trump's booming US Economy. Democrats are the lowest form of pond scum this is. They should be viewed as traitors to the United States they have no redeeming social value.

Should be easy for you to bring a link proving them wrong then, right?

GO!
My goodness, you guys just suck this stuff up like pablum.

IF this huge thing happens, THEN THAT huge thing COULD happen!

And we have to run with it, because it buttresses another point of ours! Oh no!

You're like children. You assume everyone else is as gullible as you are.

The motives behind this fake story are blazingly obvious.

Trump and his mind programmers at Fox News fucked up by blowing off Covid-19 as a hoax, and as a result tens and tens and tens and tens of thousands of Americans have died unnecessarily.

We have by far the most deaths of any country on Earth. Trump is a total disaster. A historic disgrace.

To cover up Trump's mass murdering incompetence, the tard herd's propagandists need to create "alternate facts" (i.e. lies) to show that not only was Trump's retarded inaction and golf outings in the face of a pandemic not responsible for all those deaths, but because of the lockdown eleventy million million Americans will die.

It takes at least seven pounds of brain damage to buy into this horseshit.

Forum List

Back