More Fauci hypocrisy. Silent on Obama Super Spreader Party, condemns outdoor bike rally.

Could this clown make a bigger fool of himself? Why yes, he does it daily.

Nothing new here.

We been seeing this same hypocrisy from the left wrong since the #CoronaHoax2020 began. Church gatherings, conservative gatherings, condemned as “super spreaders”, together with full support for LIbEral events, political rallies, and even rioting and looting.

234698168_1231502497294734_6806461591259242660_n-980x819.jpg

Obama's big party came at a really inconvenient time for Leftists: just as the vaccines are failing AND the mask debates are heating up before school starts.

Bad timing for them, and a big, big Democrat hero.

This one hurts and is doing big damage too.

Obama's big party came at a really inconvenient time for Leftists: just as the vaccines are failing AND the mask debates are heating up before school starts.

Bad timing for them, and a big, big Democrat hero.

This one hurts and is doing big damage too.
~~~~~~

On the bright side, if Obama's sycophants get Covid, we'll all hear about because they're famous. That further highlight the hypocrisy.

They probably won't get anything and if they do they'll live. I'll bet not one has gotten the vaxx.

Could this clown make a bigger fool of himself? Why yes, he does it daily.

I think there is a massive difference between 300,000 unvaccinated and untested attending an event and maybe a 100 tops all vaccinated and tested attending.....
Or even Trump's rallies which are walking killers..

If you are that clueless on the science then I would advise you to keep quite, as people might get the impression that you are a fucking idiot...

I know you are not a fucking idiot, just too blind from hatred to care for the truth...

This thread just shows after 18 months of the pandemic, Trumpsters still don't understand the risks and how to management them..

Ye are best to go back and say the Vaccine is the Devil.

I think there is a massive difference between 300,000 unvaccinated and untested attending an event and maybe a 100 tops all vaccinated and tested attending.....
Or even Trump's rallies which are walking killers..

If you are that clueless on the science then I would advise you to keep quite, as people might get the impression that you are a fucking idiot...

I know you are not a fucking idiot, just too blind from hatred to care for the truth...
Progs started their big push from the slow direction towards Communism in the last 15 years or so. The down side of demonizing a percentage of the population is a malaise and a lack of belief on most thing you do. So on two counts..Trust and verification, we do not believe you Communists.

Forum List

Back