What Qualifies Larry Elder to be Governor of California?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Look at his resume.

Compare it to Gavin Newsome.

You would think the right would have learned it's lesson about supporting loudmouths with no public policy experience. And here we have the right wing supporting an unqualified black over a better qualified white candidate. Why? To create plausible deniability because you know that Bojangles Elder will two step for you and implement anti black policy. But this way right wingers can claim they aren't racist because they support a man with brown skin.

Attachments

• 1628483213178.png
    1628483213178.png
    634.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 1628483548693.png
    1628483548693.png
    634.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
Look at his resume.

View attachment 523312

View attachment 523314

View attachment 523315
View attachment 523316

You would think the right would have learned it's lesson about supporting loudmouths with no public policy experience. And here we have the right wing supporting an unqualified black over a better qualified white candidate. Why? To create plausible deniability because you know that Bojangles Elder will two step for you and implement anti black policy. But this way right wingers can claim they aren't racist because they support a man with brown skin.
King of copy and paste.... :auiqs.jpg:

As the Schwarzenneggar-electing California public knows, a resume is not as important as intelligence and the proper political perspective. I dare say that few people who have listened to Elder's radio show with some regularity would have any misgivings about giving him control over California's "nuclear football," whatever that might be. He has a formidable intellect, and can think on his feet with the best of them.

Manifestly, people with the best resumes are rarely good candidates and usually make mediocre executives, either in the private sector or the public sector. The governor of California, whoever that might be, has a massive staff of experts and advisors, most of whom are careerists, and they will surely prevent him from doing something catastrophic out of sheer ignorance about "how things are done around here." The example of Arnold is apropos.

I might point out that, with literally no public sector experience, President Trump was one of the most effective presidents - like his policies or not - of the past century, despite constantly being besieged by the entire non-Fox Media, the entire political Left, and a sturdy cadre of "Never-Trump" Republicans.

As the Schwarzenneggar-electing California public knows, a resume is not as important as intelligence and the proper political perspective. I dare say that few people who have listened to Elder's radio show with some regularity would have any misgivings about giving him control over California's "nuclear football," whatever that might be. He has a formidable intellect, and can think on his feet with the best of them.

Manifestly, people with the best resumes are rarely good candidates and usually make mediocre executives, either in the private sector or the public sector. The governor of California, whoever that might be, has a massive staff of experts and advisors, most of whom are careerists, and they will surely prevent him from doing something catastrophic out of sheer ignorance about "how things are done around here." The example of Arnold is apropos.

I might point out that, with literally no public sector experience, President Trump was one of the most effective presidents - like his policies or not - of the past century, despite constantly being besieged by the entire non-Fox Media, the entire political Left, and a sturdy cadre of "Never-Trump" Republicans.
President trump was the worst president in modern history. That's why he's gone.

I'm racist because I am black and oppose another black mans political positions.

Son, you are retarded.

If I had cut and pasted some sellout anti black shit you'd want to read more. Not my fault you can't face truth.
Aren't you in favor of a black man advancing and bringing a black mans perspective into Sacramento??? I think its just what the Doctor ordered for CA....dump the privileged out of touch rich kid white guy for an African American that is well known and obviously qualified for the job....how can you be against that?....

Look at his resume.

View attachment 523312

View attachment 523314

View attachment 523315
View attachment 523316

What's wrong racist, is he not black enough for ya?

Look at his resume.

View attachment 523312

View attachment 523314

View attachment 523315
View attachment 523316

Larry is ageless

Also Newsom is a snake so i'd probably pick a fucking horse over him.

A greasy snake

I hope the new governor arms every black grandma in California. And what the fuck are you talking about sell out? We all see the polls most black men are more socially conservative than white men. He's just honest

Look at his resume.

View attachment 523312

View attachment 523314

View attachment 523315
View attachment 523316

Since there are no mods around tonight, I'll remind you of this myself.
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
Just trying to help a fellow USMBer.

Aren't you in favor of a black man advancing and bringing a black mans perspective into Sacramento??? I think its just what the Doctor ordered for CA....dump the privileged out of touch rich kid white guy for an African American that is well known and obviously qualified for the job....how can you be against that?....
He's not brining any black perspective to California. Elder has no public policy experience. The only reason you support him is because hes a sellout.

What's wrong racist, is he not black enough for ya?

I do think I have the right to oppose a black man if what he stands for opposes what's in the best interest of black people. So what is it racist? Must I vote for a candidate just because he's black regardless of his policy beliefs? Ain't that what you miserable wretches have been whining about being racist? So now I am racist because I don't pick the right wing negro of the moment. You raggedy chumps are disingenuous personified.

I'll go out on a limb and say the California Constitution determines who is or isn't qualified. Then again, seeing how today's whiny liberals don't respect the US Constitution, it's no surprise they appear ignorant of state constitutions.
Seems that conservatives are the ones having problems respecting the constitution. 1-6-2021.

Forum List

Back