More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
Honestly, Mac, sell your snake oil elsewhere.
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You're out of your league. Maybe you should get me out of your head.

You lose.

I can see his point.....I've caught you lying, too.
Another Qanon member.

Good.
LMAO...explain how you have 4x the clients of an average CFP. Why don't you just come clean?

This is too easy.
So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
COVID doesn't cause heart attacks. It impacts your lungs. I had it, I know.
You really don't think it affects everyone the same way, do you?

Is that what you've been told?
My wife and kids didn't have any issues sans loss of smell and taste for my wife. It causes fever, lung issues, fatigue, but not heart problems. I donate every month at the American Red Cross. To date they tell me my plasma has helped save 27 lives. Not once did any of the staff mention heart issues from COVID-19.

Maybe you should be less snide and lie a little less. It is boring catching you in all your lies. Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You lose.
LMAO. That proves nothing. It is a cut and paste and we don't know whose practice it is. Could be a practice of five random CFPs. You are also lying that you know all of them and only 15 are Trump supporters. The math doesn't add up. But I enjoy watching you dig that hole. Keep at it.
I sure will.

And I know you know believe me, Q.
Nope. You're a liar. I work in the M&A and debt space. I can smell a rat from 10k miles away. You're a fraud. And I caught you in a lie. Average CFP has 96 clients but you have 4x that and post here all the time. Yeah, sell that snake oil to other leftists.
:popcorn:

This is too easy.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.

My wife and kids didn't have any issues sans loss of smell and taste for my wife. It causes fever, lung issues, fatigue, but not heart problems. I donate every month at the American Red Cross. To date they tell me my plasma has helped save 27 lives. Not once did any of the staff mention heart issues from COVID-19.

Maybe you should be less snide and lie a little less. It is boring catching you in all your lies. Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.
LMAO. That proves nothing. It is a cut and paste and we don't know whose practice it is. Could be a practice of five random CFPs. You are also lying that you know all of them and only 15 are Trump supporters. The math doesn't add up. But I enjoy watching you dig that hole. Keep at it.
I sure will.

Nope. You're a liar. I work in the M&A and debt space. I can smell a rat from 10k miles away. You're a fraud. And I caught you in a lie. Average CFP has 96 clients but you have 4x that and post here all the time. Yeah, sell that snake oil to other leftists.
Feel free to keep deflecting. You've been exposed and will never live this down.

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Another Qanon member.

Good.
LMAO...explain how you have 4x the clients of an average CFP. Why don't you just come clean?
I am. And look at how hard you're trying.

This is too easy.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.
I sure will.

Feel free to keep deflecting. You've been exposed and will never live this down.
With you?

:laugh:

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Another Qanon member.

Good.

Yet you neither denied it, nor demanded I prove it.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Another Qanon member.

Good.

Yet you neither denied it, nor demanded I prove it.
That's because your opinion means nothing to me.

Your behaviors, on the other hand, are fascinating.

This is too easy.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.
I sure will.

With you?

By me you mean? Fraud!

This is too easy.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.
I sure will.

With you?

By me you mean? Fraud!
Holy crap, you're still going.

I had never heard that 96 figure before. That's pretty neat.

I'm flattered.

... Not once did any of the staff mention heart issues from COVID-19.
September 3, 2020​
A growing number of studies suggest many COVID-19 survivors experience some type of heart damage, even if they didn't have underlying heart disease and weren't sick enough to be hospitalized. This latest twist has health care experts worried about a potential increase in heart failure...​
October 19, 2020​
  • A new three-part journal series published Monday explores the significant impact COVID-19 can have on the heart.
  • Nearly a quarter of hospitalized coronavirus patients experience myocardial injury and many develop arrhythmias or thromboembolic disease...
July 3, 2020​
Recovered COVID Patients Often Have Heart Damage

This is too easy.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.
I sure will.

With you?

By me you mean? Fraud!
Holy crap, you're still going.

I had never heard that 96 figure before. That's pretty neat.

I'm flattered.
You're still lying. Pretty neat.

Funny how in your own profession you don't know the average amount of clients a CFP has. Pretty sad.

September 3, 2020​
A growing number of studies suggest many COVID-19 survivors experience some type of heart damage, even if they didn't have underlying heart disease and weren't sick enough to be hospitalized. This latest twist has health care experts worried about a potential increase in heart failure...​
October 19, 2020​
  • A new three-part journal series published Monday explores the significant impact COVID-19 can have on the heart.
  • Nearly a quarter of hospitalized coronavirus patients experience myocardial injury and many develop arrhythmias or thromboembolic disease...
July 3, 2020​
There's a ton of information out there on the wide range of effects to the heart, the brain, the lungs, the kidneys...

But the Trumpsters aren't told about that in their world, so they simply don't know.

Willful, arrogant ignorance.

September 3, 2020​
October 19, 2020​
July 3, 2020​
Well news to me. Then again, I really don't believe the news.

"Viruses can cause a condition known as myocarditis. In fact, viruses are probably the most common cause of myocarditis. Myo- means 'muscle', cardio-refers to the heart, and -itis is a suffix that means 'inflammation'. So, myocarditis, means inflammation of the heart muscle."

That being said, C-19 still has a mortality rate equal to / less than the seasonal flu, with the exception of the elderly, those with compromised immune system, and elderly New Yorkers in NY forced to share living spaces with C-19-infected patients thanks to Gov Cuomo.

September 3, 2020​
October 19, 2020​
July 3, 2020​
There's a ton of information out there on the wide range of effects to the heart, the brain, the lungs, the kidneys...

But the Trumpsters aren't told about that in their world, so they simply don't know.

I have helped save 27 lives to date with my plasma and I am donating again in two weeks. What have you done sans lie about your client base?

September 3, 2020​
October 19, 2020​
July 3, 2020​
Also, most of those who die from COVID are obese. So they likely have heart issues regardless of COVID. Agree or disagree? Let us see if you can give a cogent opinion rather than post random links.

September 3, 2020​
October 19, 2020​
July 3, 2020​

I have helped save 27 lives to date with my plasma and I am donating again in two weeks. What have you done sans lie about your client base?
That's very impressive. Congratulations.

Your little meltdown here has been fun, but do you think you could get this all out in one post?

It's getting a little creepy.

September 3, 2020​
October 19, 2020​
July 3, 2020​

Your little meltdown here has been fun, but do you think you could get this all out in one post?

Your deflection is noted. 96 average clients per CFP and you have 4x as many. Still laughing at you.

September 3, 2020​
October 19, 2020​
July 3, 2020​

Your deflection is noted. 96 average clients per CFP and you have 4x as many. Still laughing at you.
Laughter is good!

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Yep. And I utterly refuted that too. Practice doesn't mean Mac's. He just keeps digging that hole.

Sorry but I have to ask given that you might know something about the field. How does a certified financial planner who claims to have over 350 clients that all require individual attention manage to have the time to spend his days gabbing on a message board? If it's that easy I think I'll get my CFP certification.

Forum List

Back