More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
Honestly, Mac, sell your snake oil elsewhere.
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You're out of your league. Maybe you should get me out of your head.

You lose.

I can see his point.....I've caught you lying, too.
Yep. And I utterly refuted that too. Practice doesn't mean Mac's. He just keeps digging that hole.

Sorry but I have to ask given that you might know something about the field. How does a certified financial planner who claims to have over 350 clients that all require individual attention manage to have the time to spend his days gabbing on a message board? If it's that easy I think I'll get my CFP certification.

Holy crap, and I STILL have plenty of free time.

As does anyone who's being doing it for as long as I have.

So individual clients or business clients don't require much effort on your part. The advice you're selling must be the equivalent of spam in a can.

The clients like it and send me referrals regularly. As do my CPA partner and my attorney partner. I pretty much just sit here.

And now I have another Trumpster going after me personally. This just gets better.

So you don't spend much time analyzing individual needs in a changing economic environment. You really are selling a canned product.

Nope, I'm always analyzing and researching. Up at 3:30 or so every morning. 365. But that's fun, not work. So is tweaking portfolios. Doing that on another screen right now, looking at short term bond funds.

Actually performing the mechanics of the job, the boring stuff, very little time. Just a few clicks. Client meetings are fun.

You keep trying to insult. All of your assumptions are negative. That must be a lousy way to go through life.
1609861839069.png

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You lose.

Yep. And I utterly refuted that too. Practice doesn't mean Mac's. He just keeps digging that hole.

Sorry but I have to ask given that you might know something about the field. How does a certified financial planner who claims to have over 350 clients that all require individual attention manage to have the time to spend his days gabbing on a message board? If it's that easy I think I'll get my CFP certification.

So individual clients or business clients don't require much effort on your part. The advice you're selling must be the equivalent of spam in a can.

The clients like it and send me referrals regularly. As do my CPA partner and my attorney partner. I pretty much just sit here.

And now I have another Trumpster going after me personally. This just gets better.

So you don't spend much time analyzing individual needs in a changing economic environment. You really are selling a canned product.

Nope, I'm always analyzing and researching. Up at 3:30 or so every morning. 365. But that's fun, not work. So is tweaking portfolios. Doing that on another screen right now, looking at short term bond funds.

Actually performing the mechanics of the job, the boring stuff, very little time. Just a few clicks. Client meetings are fun.

You keep trying to insult. All of your assumptions are negative. That must be a lousy way to go through life.
View attachment 437581
:itsok:

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

But you assuming I'm a trumptard is fine. Too fking funny.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

But you assuming I'm a trumptard is fine. Too fking funny.

Have I ever called you a "Trumptard"?

No, I sure haven't. So we have another liar here.

You guys keep accusing me of lying, yet that's what YOU are doing.

This is known as "projection".

The trump virus is not a hoax....I have two family members fighting it now. This is just a carry over lie from the trump lie that made the US the epicenter of the virus. The worst health crisis in 100 years and we have an idiot in the WH. How did that happen? Oh yeah....Putin.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.....as you have found to your chagrin.
Enjoy your fantasy, but don't be upset when folks stick with reality, instead.

All you had to do was post any lies.

You didn't because you couldn't.

You're simply one more example of the indelibility of government school indoctrination, one more of the 'good Germans.'
You’re kinda the modern version of Goebbels, in Gucci loafers instead of hobnail boots.

The trump virus is not a hoax....I have two family members fighting it now. This is just a carry over lie from the trump lie that made the US the epicenter of the virus. The worst health crisis in 100 years and we have an idiot in the WH. How did that happen? Oh yeah....Putin.

Wrong.
Since over 99,9% of the people who get infected only have a bad cold for a week, then it is a fraud.
The only reason why it has killed more than any seasonal flu is that we are no letting it die out.
The normal burn out of flu comes from the spike using up too many hosts too quickly.
By flattening the curve, we prevented that, and forced it to stay around forever.

The 280k death toll is still only 0,06% of the population, so this is not and will never be a significant health care event. It is way behind many other diseases.
The 57 Asian flu and 67 Hong Kong flu each killed 4 million, AIDS killed 35 million, for example.

The obvious reality is that covid-19 can not even life inside the body because then the immune system would find it and easily wipe it out.
It can only hide in airway outside the body, like sinuss and lung airways.
So it can't effect organs like people are falsely claiming.

So then what is harming organs?
All the damage is being done by runaway immune system, over responses.
So why does that matter?
Because we have lots of drugs we can use to prevent runaway immune system over responses.
There is no reason for anyone to die.
We should be easily able to treat the runaway immune system over response.
We can't treat viruses, but we shoudl not have to.
The virus dies out in a week without doing any harm anyway.
We can easily prevent all the harm the immune response causes.

You’re kinda the modern version of Goebbels, in Gucci loafers instead of hobnail boots.

You try tripping the light fantastic in hobnail boots for a while!

I'm going to award you a more appropriate title, one that reflects how brainlessly you mouth the propaganda programmed into you:
You are now .....

....schmidlap-dog

" a person or organization which is influenced or controlled by another. "

You are now .....

....schmidlap-dog

Just don't try to weasel out of the big, gala trumpy Last Hurrah tomorrow!

If Joe Biden the Usurper takes control, Trump is going to prison. His whole family is going to prison, save Jared and Ivanka.
Here’s the deal: if he was gonna make it happen, tomorrow would be the day to make it happen, whilst he’s surrounded by his supporters, right in the center of DC.
Whether or not something magical happens isn’t the point: the point is, you need to be there, to do your duty as an American.
All the greats will be there, from Nick Fuentes on down!
Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.25.37 PM.png
Complimentary fruit juice and pastry will be
served in the reception that follows.

You are now .....

....schmidlap-dog

Just don't try to weasel out of the big, gala trumpy Last Hurrah tomorrow!

If Joe Biden the Usurper takes control, Trump is going to prison. His whole family is going to prison, save Jared and Ivanka.
Here’s the deal: if he was gonna make it happen, tomorrow would be the day to make it happen, whilst he’s surrounded by his supporters, right in the center of DC.
Whether or not something magical happens isn’t the point: the point is, you need to be there, to do your duty as an American.
All the greats will be there, from Nick Fuentes on down!
Complimentary fruit juice and pastry will be
served in the reception that follows.

The question is, is the Wuhan Red Death a scam.

Stop trying to avoid the obvious fact.

And......if you don't believe it's bogus, here, from the same political perspective that needs you to panic over nothing more than a seasonal flu:

"Cosmo Magazine Runs Series Of Obese Women On February’s ‘This Is Healthy’ Cover
Cosmopolitan is featuring multiple “plus-size,” “fat” women in a magazine issue that commends every body size as “healthy.”

1609868971897.png

The Left lies about EVERYTHING!!!!!

I'm going to award you a more appropriate title, one that reflects how brainlessly you mouth the propaganda programmed into you:
You are now .....

....schmidlap-dog

Have you seen that movie the Hunt? I think some of the liberals here would like to kidnap you and take you to the woods:)

You are now .....

....schmidlap-dog

" a person or organization which is influenced or controlled by another. "i

Have you seen that movie the Hunt? I think some of the liberals here would like to kidnap you and take you to the woods:)

What Liberals want first and foremost is to silence any who don't toe the line and follow orders.

Silence, marginalize, jail any opposition.

In the movie conservative American bloggers are kidnapped and taken to the woods to be hunted by liberals. It is a game of death. The conservatives are given guns to make it fair they just have to find the hiding place.
Good movie. Imagine the Most Dangerous Game as a war between conservatives and liberals.

In the movie conservative American bloggers are kidnapped and taken to the woods to be hunted by liberals. It is a game of death. The conservatives are given guns to make it fair they just have to find the hiding place.
Good movie. Imagine the Most Dangerous Game as a war between conservatives and liberals.

Wadda ya' think this election was?

This is giving away the end but in the end of movie theres a fight to the death between two women both trained fighters. it is comedy with cartoony violence. very political film. I recommend it.

Forum List

Back