More cops resign..

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

I hope they charge the assholes with assault.

The guy was breaking curfew, numb nuts .
So what? Their job isnt to push him backwards and crack his skull you fucking idiot.

What do you mean so what cum breath?

Do I have to spell it out for you, the guy was breaking the law.

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.
It was pretty shocking. When cops dress up as robocops they lose their humanity.

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

So what? Their job isnt to push him backwards and crack his skull you fucking idiot.

Their job is to stop him from breaking the law without cracking his skull.

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.
Humph. They got pink slips. It's a mass layoff from city hall. Real estate values crashed through the floor because the millage rate shot through the roof in all the various property taxation districts for fire, school, library, police, ambulance, mental health, drug dependency, water, sewer, gas, electric, garbage pickup, vehicle tabs, gasoline taxes, all those other services everybody pays for to keep their own property whether they want the services or not, because everybody uses them whether they want to or not.

He was white. I know you really don't give a shit. :D

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.
It was pretty shocking. When cops dress up as robocops they lose their humanity.
When you dress up as a woman you lose gain 40 bucks.

So what?

34nl2j.jpg

H

Their job is to stop him from breaking the law without cracking his skull.

So he was protesting getting thrown down?

What is he nostradumass?

Yeah, like Obammmy did by lowering the standards for entrance exams so more stupid blacks can join the force? Problem with that, is more stupid whites join the force, so you end up with a stupid police force. See how this works, you loved your brown turd Oblummer, but had your head way up your ass, so didnt see how screwed up you guys in the inner cities are, by hiring unqualified people who kneel on your neck, or just shoot your stupid ass for running away....Again, i say, vote for a Democrat, you deserve all the death, misery and poverty those Democrats force upon you.

At least they dont dress up and look like a black penis as in the unarmed British Police.

OIP.jpg

The problem with police is they are used to their old ways. When something bad happens they say “ He resisted arrest “ or “The guy tripped and fell” and their buddies swear by it.
Now everything they do is on video and it is obvious they are lying.

Yeah, like Obammmy did by lowering the standards for entrance exams so more stupid blacks can join the force? Problem with that, is more stupid whites join the force, so you end up with a stupid police force. See how this works, you loved your brown turd Oblummer, but had your head way up your ass, so didnt see how screwed up you guys in the inner cities are, by hiring unqualified people who kneel on your neck, or just shoot your stupid ass for running away....Again, i say, vote for a Democrat, you deserve all the death, misery and poverty those Democrats force upon you.

What does Obama have to do with the hiring practices of local police forces?

So what?

View attachment 346171
ummm....what does that have to do with cops smashing and old mans skull?

You're wrong.
He is a stupid Dimm old fart who thought he could recapture his late 60's glory days.
And if he had correctly remembered the late 60's, which he did not, he would not have waded into advancing riot police, for sure!

Cant wait when the filth of the hood come crashing through your door. Who you going to call? They wont come...>Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa..How many criminals did the Democrat Governors release again?

Forum List

Back