More cops resign..

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

I hope they charge the assholes with assault.

I agree, they should hire ones who do the job correctly with professionalism. No talking to thugs, just shoot on sight.

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.

But, of course... he was just asking for directions to the library.

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

It just means more crime in your shitty black communities. Whatever, it wont effect my community, so im fine with it.
The meth labs in ypur trailer park are safe.
True, you never see rioting in rural areas. Even meth heads are more civilized than you people.
Specifically there is no rioting in republican areas. There were few and sometimes no Wuflu deaths in republican areas. Being a democrat is to have a sickness both physical and mental.

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.
I see, you want people that had nothing to do with it fired? I thought you liked peaceful protests? Your hypocrisy is shining brightly!
I don't know how I did this but it was aimed at mr black shill.

The guy was breaking curfew, numb nuts .
Do you really think shoving that old man making him smash into the concrete was ok? I don't, I don't care what excuse they use. With all those cops there, they could have peacefully handled him. The cop should be charged.

What this does is prove that the idea that people support the idea of "peaceful protests" is bull. We see what still happens to people who try.

Do you really think shoving that old man making him smash into the concrete was ok? I don't, I don't care what excuse they use. With all those cops there, they could have peacefully handled him. The cop should be charged.

Oh really you see it??

The mayor said today it was justified

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.
Was he in their faces?

Oh really you see it??

The mayor said today it was justified
The mayor is wrong. If the old guy was black they'd be all over themselves in trying to hang the cop.

It seems to have become a thankless job.
So what? I don't expect people to thank me for my job. The "Thanks" for my job is my compensation. Decent salaries, great medical, great supplemental plans, great pensions.... what else should we do, rub their feet for them?

Although I wouldn't be opposed to raising salaries, if standards are also raised.

As usual your posts:

Assumes you know something you don't (those quitting....)

Go ahead and "get some people".....best of luck

Charge who with assault.

Your English sucks.

And your brain is dead.

As usual your posts:

Charge who with assault.

Your English sucks.

And your brain is dead.
:laughing0301:

They are proffesionals that can't stand the fact that criminal scum has more rights than police. Pussy like couldn't do the job for even one day Asslips.

And thus we wade through another braindead thread posted by one of the two biggest racists on the board.

The one who can read minds (which is exceptional when you consider she does not have one of her own).

Conclusions not supported.

Evidence is hearsay......

Emotion is deep.....

And I think I caught him inviting a poster to discuss something "face to face"....

But he calls himself "highly intelligent"....because nobody else will make that mistake.

As usual your posts:

Charge who with assault.

Your English sucks.

And your brain is dead.
:laughing0301:

There are no anti-racism demonstrators. Just violent mob actions.

Forum List

Back