More cops resign..

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

I hope they charge the assholes with assault.
Hurting your feelings is now a requirement? Lol see ya later shit holes lol

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.
They aren't leaving idiot.

Thats what resigned means idiot. They are leaving those positions.

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.
I see, you want people that had nothing to do with it fired? I thought you liked peaceful protests? Your hypocrisy is shining brightly!

They are still on the force. They haven't gone anywhere.

They are still on the force. They haven't gone anywhere.
I know dummy. Keep up.

The guy was breaking curfew, numb nuts .

The guy was breaking curfew, numb nuts .
So what? Their job isnt to push him backwards and crack his skull you fucking idiot.

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.

Forum List

Back