More cops resign..

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

I hope they charge the assholes with assault.
They are proffesionals that can't stand the fact that criminal scum has more rights than police. Pussy like couldn't do the job for even one day Asslips.

Very much wonder if stereotypical black racist could qualify (based on past records).

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

They are proffesionals that can't stand the fact that criminal scum has more rights than police. Pussy like couldn't do the job for even one day Asslips.
I tried but I didnt like all the racist hillbillys I knew I would end up working with.

good for US!

every cop who resigns is helping to make the Police Forces of the USA BETTER!

because we all know the only cops who are resigning are the trump supporting fascists.....

question: why did they bother INFILTRATING the police forces just to resign now?

they can't help Qanon or Trump if they aren't in the police force....

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.
They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.
Fuck that old communist piece of shit. I think deadly force should be authorized and mobs would be targets of opportunity. I would also deployed attack helicopters with chain guns and the arms legs and heads would be flying through the air. I hope everyone that marched in these criminal mob's catches COVID 19 and fucking dies.

Fuck that old communist piece of shit. I think deadly force should be authorized and mobs would be targets of opportunity. I would also deployed attack helicopters with chain guns and the arms legs and heads would be flying through the air. I hope everyone that marched in these criminal mob's catches COVID 19 and fucking dies.
I would....
I would....
I would....

You wouldnt do shit old bird except shit in your Depends.

I tried but I didnt like all the racist hillbillys I knew I would end up working with.
They should fire everyone of them that resigned. The fuckers that pushed the old man down should be charged with assault and battery.
They should give them a medal.

I would....
I would....
I would....

Everyone knows what I bring thick lips.

They should fire everyone of them that resigned. The fuckers that pushed the old man down should be charged with assault and battery.
They should give them a medal.
Well they gave two of the klowns assault charges.

I would....
I would....
I would....

Everyone knows what I bring thick lips.
You bring nothing thin lips

Forum List

Back