More cops resign..

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

No, the ones who are leaving are the ones that are sick and tired of being crucified for simply doing their job. These officers didn’t resign from the Police Department, just the tactical squad. So Buffalo currently doesn’t have a Tactical Response Unit for all practical purposes.

Good for us too. I'm glad their sorry asses are leaving. You know the ones that are leaving are the ones that cant handle the requirements of the job. Get some people who want to actually do the job correctly with professionalism in there.

I hope they charge the assholes with assault.
It just means more crime in your shitty black communities. Whatever, it wont effect my community, so im fine with it.

It just means more crime in your shitty black communities. Whatever, it wont effect my community, so im fine with it.
The meth labs in ypur trailer park are safe.

Nobody puts meth labs in trailer parks dumbass, they make awful odors.

No, the ones who are leaving are the ones that are sick and tired of being crucified for simply doing their job. These officers didn’t resign from the Police Department, just the tactical squad. So Buffalo currently doesn’t have a Tactical Response Unit for all practical purposes.
I know that dumb ass. If they cant handle being on the elite squad and they supported the two that should be in prison they should be fired.

As cities dismantle their police departments the future of law enforcement will be in private security.

I know that dumb ass. If they cant handle being on the elite squad and they supported the two that should be in prison they should be fired.

They were (and I assume still are) capable of handling that duty. They’re just not willing to do it if they aren’t going to be supported by the brass and the City.

The dude fell down. If he hadn’t been where he shouldn’t have been in the first place, he wouldn’t have gotten hurt. Personally, I’m in favor of a ROE thst would have allowed them to shoot him in this situation.

I believe it would be fun to watch a full year of there being no police at any level!

Better than any of the dystopian movies of which we had a run a few years back.

Even better.....throw open the prison doors and fire all firefighters.

Especially if one is heavily armed!

They were (and I assume still are) capable of handling that duty. They’re just not willing to do it if they aren’t going to be supported by the brass and the City.

The dude fell down. If he hadn’t been where he shouldn’t have been in the first place, he wouldn’t have gotten hurt. Personally, I’m in favor of a ROE thst would have allowed them to shoot him in this situation.
No brass or city should support some savages that crack the skull of ederly and just leave him laying on the ground.

I believe it would be fun to watch a full year of there being no police at any level!

Better than any of the dystopian movies of which we had a run a few years back.

Even better.....throw open the prison doors and fire all firefighters.

Especially if one is heavily armed!
It wouldnt last a year.

No brass or city should support some savages that crack the skull of ederly and just leave him laying on the ground.

He fell over. At that age many people have balance issues. He was somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be. The brass ordered the area cleared. The cops did their job. They did nothing wrong and if anything were far less aggressive than I would have liked to see them be.

They still have their jobs, they just "resigned" from the special force. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Personally I don't think the old guy deserved to be treated like that.

The guy looked like he was asking a question. I did not think he was shoved that hard, but he hit his head and appeared knocked out.

What irritated me the most was they just walked past him as blood gushed on the sidewalk.
They have a job to do...he was handled and received medical treatment. What do you expect them to do? Put their hands of their mouths and cry?

True, you never see rioting in rural areas. Even meth heads are more civilized than you people.

They should fire everyone of them that resigned. The fuckers that pushed the old man down should be charged with assault and battery.

Nah. Don’t fire them. Assign them to traffic on the interstate highway with instructions not to leave the interstate no matter what. They can finish their careers writing tickets and accident reports. If there are too many for that give them the job of watching school zones when they are not writing parking tickets. Do not respond to calls for assistance. Do not get in in pursuits. Do not arrest anyone unless they have a warrant that you discovered during a traffic stop. Dimes to donuts they quit in a year in disgust.

Forum List

Back