There's a difference between being skeptical of the government and being a loon.

Retracted autism study an 'elaborate fraud,' British journal finds - CNN.com

It's so anti-intellectual and anti-science.

But in a country where a large portion of one political party thinks the President is born in Kenya, it's not surprising.

It's a sad day when backward countries in Africa are more advanced than a wide swath of the American public.

Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda have Higher Measles Vaccination Rates than US

There is a difference between keeping up on the news and acting like it does not exist for profits. Attempting to cram these vaccines down the throats of the people in this country and their children is doing major damage and the pharmaceutical companies know damn well it is making many of them sick as they try to keep their profits and scams going. Its called 'fascism' when you shove and force your fake ideology onto other people. Post 37# two articles that you did not even bother to read. Wakefield was vindicated in court. Lie some more and call other people names it just shows how flucking ignorant you 'fascist' are.

Holy crap, something we agree on.

The vaccine thing has been refuted over and over again, yet it refuses to die.

How long until this is dumped into the Conspiracy Theory dungeon?
As long as parents feel their children are being damaged or nay have a chance at being damaged by vaccines. When a perfectly healthy child is fine one moment and dying the next after a vaccine there is an issue.

SV40 virus

My mother has a cousin whose daughter was born perfectly normal and after the vaccine she changed overnight. She has severe autism. My grandmother and her mother's mom were sisters. One day she told my grandmother,"that child was born norma, she was as normal as could be until the day she was given that vaccine. I'm convinced that is what did it to her. That was over 30 years ago, RodISHI. I have a cousin who has two babies both vaccinated both were diagnosed with autism. The people who try to mock you on this matter? I believe they know the truth. They just don't care.

They don't care because it is a liberal agenda and that is more important to them than the lives of babies. Sad but true. Look at them and find one who doesn't endorse mass murder of babies, Planned Parenthood, etc. Why would they care about vaccines killing children and giving others autism? They wouldn't and they don't. One day such people will face God and it will be a very shocking moment for them when they find out they are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell.

{hand slap to forehead}

There's a difference between being skeptical of the government and being a loon.

But in a country where a large portion of one political party thinks the President is born in Kenya, it's not surprising.

It's a sad day when backward countries in Africa are more advanced than a wide swath of the American public.

There is a difference between keeping up on the news and acting like it does not exist for profits. Attempting to cram these vaccines down the throats of the people in this country and their children is doing major damage and the pharmaceutical companies know damn well it is making many of them sick as they try to keep their profits and scams going. Its called 'fascism' when you shove and force your fake ideology onto other people. Post 37# two articles that you did not even bother to read. Wakefield was vindicated in court. Lie some more and call other people names it just shows how flucking ignorant you 'fascist' are.

107 studies refute the link between autism and vaccines.

Just the Vax: 75 studies that show no link between vaccines and autism UPDATED to 107

But you believe the 1 - that has since been retracted and refuted - because of your warped ideology.

Shame!

107 studies refute the link between autism and vaccines.

Just the Vax: 75 studies that show no link between vaccines and autism UPDATED to 107

But you believe the 1 - that has since been retracted and refuted - because of your warped ideology.

Shame!

Back to that causation bullshit. Wakefield was not paid to give a good report.

Yes I will believe the studies that show the damages that fascist nazi bitches are supporting to line their own pockets all while they are complicit in damaging children. That has gotten worse under the current administration.

The records of SIDS and Autism both have increased more than twenty fold over the last forty years. As the vaccines increased for a few could make a buck as they also attempt to force those who live in this world into submission of their game. Two year olds do not commit suicide shortly after a vaccination. Read the VAERS reports. The current administration has obfuscated the truth by changing the entire VAERS reporting search ability on the website. Under Bush's administration each vaccine adverse reaction could be pinpointed. Now one has to read line by line the reports and these are incomplete. That does not mean the reports of what is happening to the children, the weak, the immune compromised and the elderly being maimed and murdered is not going unnoticed or unreported just because major news agencies are not picking up the stories. This lack of reporting the truth makes the news agencies no better than the people in Twin Falls, Idaho trying to bury the truth about a five year old being raped and abused at the hand of three older teen refugee boys; all for a few can line their own pocket books.

That you and others here feel so threatened by the truth that you'd cling to whatever lie you can find on the net is quite telling, Toro... but you know what they say...
A drowning man would cling to a razor blade.

As long as parents feel their children are being damaged or nay have a chance at being damaged by vaccines. When a perfectly healthy child is fine one moment and dying the next after a vaccine there is an issue.

SV40 virus

My mother has a cousin whose daughter was born perfectly normal and after the vaccine she changed overnight. She has severe autism. My grandmother and her mother's mom were sisters. One day she told my grandmother,"that child was born norma, she was as normal as could be until the day she was given that vaccine. I'm convinced that is what did it to her. That was over 30 years ago, RodISHI. I have a cousin who has two babies both vaccinated both were diagnosed with autism. The people who try to mock you on this matter? I believe they know the truth. They just don't care.

They don't care because it is a liberal agenda and that is more important to them than the lives of babies. Sad but true. Look at them and find one who doesn't endorse mass murder of babies, Planned Parenthood, etc. Why would they care about vaccines killing children and giving others autism? They wouldn't and they don't. One day such people will face God and it will be a very shocking moment for them when they find out they are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell.

{hand slap to forehead}

hopefully that signifies that the truth has finally dawned on you?

And again you also failed to read the articles listed in this thread. Wakefield won in court and was vindicated. The court found MMR vaccines cause Autism.

SV40 virus

{hand slap to forehead}

No it only signifies that he/she failed to read that Wakefield was vindicated by a court ruling in 2013. wakefield vindicate - Google Search

{sigh}

Most of the time, when I reflect back on the Jim Jones cult, where almost 1,000 people killed themselves for Jim, and I say to myself, "This is just an anomaly. It could never happen in today's world".

Then, I stumble across a thread like this, and I am jolted back to the reality that there are many certifiable people walking around every day who are perfectly functional, but completely delusional.

I guess that there will always be people who swallow horeshit, and call it caviar.

SV40 virus

{hand slap to forehead}

he knows the truth.... that you and your friend are nutbars and conspiracy loons.

SV40 virus

{hand slap to forehead}

he knows the truth.... that you and your friend are nutbars and conspiracy loons.

I don't really even try, anymore, Jil. It is like teaching algebra to dolphins.

SV40 virus

correlation does not equal causation. and for cases of adverse reaction to vaccines, which are very rare, there is a system set up to provide medical care and compensation.

The risk of the diseases being vaccinated against is worse than the risk of an adverse vaccine reaction.

That is akin to saying Tapeworms are gone and its okay because we are unsure that there is correlated to the organ damage in the body from them. It could be something totally different like maybe your momma smoked and you have bad genes.

it is actually not even remotely "akin" to it.

SV40 virus

correlation does not equal causation. and for cases of adverse reaction to vaccines, which are very rare, there is a system set up to provide medical care and compensation.

The risk of the diseases being vaccinated against is worse than the risk of an adverse vaccine reaction.

That is akin to saying Tapeworms are gone and its okay because we are unsure that there is correlated to the organ damage in the body from them. It could be something totally different like maybe your momma smoked and you have bad genes.

Yes it is. It may be smaller than your run of the mill parasites but viruses, bacterias and fungi's require a host to survive. The whackjobs shooting children up with crap have only a few clues as to what the long term damage will be to the delicate human that has not fully formed. They already know if someone is immune compromised the shots can kill or maim children and adults both. Medical Nazi's are playing roulette with other peoples lives. It would not be an issue if they were only putting this crap into themselves and but you all seem to believe you have rights to gamble with other peoples lives and force their children to take whatever the hell you put out. All for profit and a desire to control what is not yours and doesn't belong to you.

SV40 virus

Yes it is. It may be smaller than your run of the mill parasites but viruses, bacterias and fungi's require a host to survive. The whackjobs shooting children up with crap have only a few clues as to what the long term damage will be to the delicate human that has not fully formed. They already know if someone is immune compromised the shots can kill or maim children and adults both. Medical Nazi's are playing roulette with other peoples lives. It would not be an issue if they were only putting this crap into themselves and but you all seem to believe you have rights to gamble with other peoples lives and force their children to take whatever the hell you put out. All for profit and a desire to control what is not yours and doesn't belong to you.

How much "profit" is in a one dose (or at most 3 dose) vaccine? Your entire concept is rendered nothing more than a whacky conspiracy theory. Why do you think the government has to cover vaccine issues themselves? The simple fact of the matter is most vaccines have horrible profit margins. If you were talking about a long term dose medicine you would have much more of a point.

Vaccines work for the vast majority of people and have saved millions of lives. You are just too dumb to think about what it used to be like prior to them.

Polio, Smallpox, Rubella, Mumps, all of them were either lethal or maimed people for life.

SV40 virus

How much "profit" is in a one dose (or at most 3 dose) vaccine? Your entire concept is rendered nothing more than a whacky conspiracy theory. Why do you think the government has to cover vaccine issues themselves? The simple fact of the matter is most vaccines have horrible profit margins. If you were talking about a long term dose medicine you would have much more of a point.

Vaccines work for the vast majority of people and have saved millions of lives. You are just too dumb to think about what it used to be like prior to them.

Polio, Smallpox, Rubella, Mumps, all of them were either lethal or maimed people for life.

You and yours are free to shoot your selves up with all the crap you want but again you are not entitled to do it to others or use others tax payer dollars to kill and maim while you play God.

Sue put these facts together for those who are interested in understanding the truth about vaccines.

An Examination of Scientific Data Re: Vaccine Failures and Failure of Investigative Media Coverage:

February 23, 2015 at 12:46am
Written by Sue Broz Thorpe

Many thanks to My personal MD, Dr. K P Stoller and over 80 other MDs and professionals that I know who have taken time to do their own investigational research to determine the efficacy of vaccinations for the welfare of their patients and have shared their knowledge and the results of Published studies with us.
-----Below are many NCBI / Pub Med studies that show the--- Ineffective & Harmful effect of vaccines--- that those professionals have shared with me.
My suggestion is to scan all 12 titles of the sections before opening any links to find those most important for you to read in depth.
-----NOTE: There are no true placebos in vaccine studies that conclude with vaccines being safe.. Studies that deem vaccines safe are using either aluminum or other vaccines as placebos which -- invalidate-- the studies.
"Aluminium-based adjuvants should not be used as placebos in clinical trials."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21871940

1. Companies often resort to diversion tactics like "Astroturfing" /Media / manipulation on mainstream Media as in Jan-Feb 2015--- whenever their fraud lawsuits become exposed.
The media has done an astonishing disservice to the general public who may be ignorant, undereducated and misinformed by promoting what PUB MED Studies calls FAKE NEWS and another called Astroturfing AKA media manipulation.
-----A : From NCBI / PUB MED Central / US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health which discusses: "Drug company “FAKE NEWS” reports, Major networks cited: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440632/
-----B : "In one survey, every one of more than 100 television news stations surveyed had used some part of a video news release." https://nwhn.org/manufacturing-need-manufacturing-knowledge
-----C: An Oxford Definition of astroturf-ing" / media manipulation:
"The deceptive practice of presenting an orchestrated public campaign not based on fact. Creating the impression of public support by --paying people-- in the public to pretend to be supportive.
The false support can take the form of letters to the editor, postings on message boards in response to criticism, and writing to politicians in support of the cause or TV new coverage and other news media. "
The following is a 10 + minute U-tube TED TALK from the University of Nevada discussing the
Importance of RECOGNIZING Astroturfing by Sharyl Attkisson. She is an award winning journalist featured by PBS, CBS, CNN and others prominent news outlets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU&feature=youtu.be

2. The issue of "Conflict of Interest" is another reason why there is widespread media manipulation.
------A. http://www.nvic.org/nvic-archives/conflicts-of-interest.aspx
------B. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-independent-are-vaccine-defenders/
A MAIN Pro vaccine spokesperson, Dr. Paul Offit is discussed and others in this link. ---Note also : He co -owns the patent for the Rotateq vaccine.
" In May of 2010 , the FDA decided to keep Paul Offit’s Rotateq vaccine on the market despite being contaminated with two pig viruses known to cause fatal wasting disease."
-----C. " Dr. Sanja. Gupta is co-host of a program called AccentHealth,----and reaches 132 million viewers. MERCK is a FINANCIAL sponsor." http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/features_julieshealthclub/2007/07/do-you-trust-cn.html

3. Media manipulation is CONTROLLED by Corporate advisory boards tied to Drug companies and / or Giants like Monsanto or unscrupulous FDA connections

-----A. PROFOUND EXAMPLE : FOX TV Reporters Akre and Wilson said they were ordered by Fox executives to change their original investigative story about the cancer connection and other health risks regarding rBGH hormones by inserting statements from rBGH manufacturer Monsanto that they knew to be false. They claimed that they were fired after refusing to do so and threatening to report the station to the FCC. They sued FOX News for wrongful termination, asserting that their firing violated Florida’s whistleblower protection statute. A JURY ruled in Akre’s favor, awarding her $425,000 in damages. BUT later...FOX appealed the case AND a state appeals court OVERTURNED that decision in 2003, finding that "Falsifying the news is NOT against the law".
------MUST WATCH the 10 + minute documentary for more DETAILS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6oq7X5G2f0
-----B. The CANCER IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS documentary takes the audience through the treacherous, yet victorious, 14-year journey both Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of Antineoplastons. One form of cancer - diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem glioma has never before been cured in any scientifically controlled clinical trial in the history of medicine. --UNTIL --- Dr. Burzynski's Antineoplastons hold the first cures in history - dozens of them. [ANP-Childs Nerv Syst. - 2014] [ANP -Pediatric Drugs - 2006] [ANP - PubMed 2003] [ ANP - PubMed 2006] [ ANP - Cancer Therapy 2007] [ Rad & other- PubMed 2008] [Chemo/Rad - PubMed 2005]
YET NOTE the reference to ASTROTURFING in this article near the bottom from the industry afraid of losing traditional cancer chemo business. http://burzynskimovie.com/
--- ( The 2 OUTSTANDING documentaries are available to VIEW following the Jan 2015 update message by Dr. Burzynski.)

4. LAWSUITS and investigations regarding Fraudulent MMR Efficacy THAT Mainstream media is FAILING to report:
-----A. NEWS: FEB / 3/ 2015 = " The Obama administration has granted whistleblower status to a federal government scientist ( Dr. Thompson ) that claimed he intentionally omitted information in a study that could have shown a race-based link between MMR vaccines and childhood diseases including autism.
*See the Press release BELOW from the LAW office representing CDC's Dr. Thompson.: AUGUST 27,2014
CDC's Dr. Thompson's statement is an open admission of scientific fraud at the CDC regarding the MMR ( Measles , Mumps & Rubella ) vaccine: " The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased ( 340%) risk for autism."
*** Dr. Thompson also states: "I am providing information to Congressman William Posey, and of course
will continue to cooperate with Congress." http://www.morganverkamp.com/august-27-2014-press-release-statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/
-----B : A Major DRUG company COURT CASES Sept. 2014 : "Scientific misconduct:. In September 2014 , a U.S. District Court found plausible claims that pharmaceutical giant Merck falsified data and otherwise engaged in fraudulent activities: Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, were Merck virologists who "witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine's efficacy findings."
*** Krahling and Wlochowski claimed Merck's scheme caused the United States to pay "hundreds of millions of dollars for a MEASLES -MUMPS- RUBELLA (MMR ) vaccine that does NOT provide adequate Immunization." Related cases : United States v.Merck & Co and Chatom Primary Care v Merck & Co, a class action suit by doctors and medical practices who claim they were sold an overpriced and defective product. *** The court documents also state that MERCK EXPECTED increased outbreaks of mumps over time because its VACCINE would FAIL.
*Here is the full COURT DOCUMENT: http://www.rescuepost.com/files/59-opinion.pdf
*An earlier one : http://probeinternational.org/library/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/chatom-v-merck.pdf
-----C. Fraud found in research published in JAMA : 78 research articles were found to have OAI by the FDA --which means- Official Action Indicated. Objectionable conditions were found and regulatory and/or administrative sanctions by FDA are indicated. YET 96% of those research articles FAILED to mention the FDA violation:
http://chriskresser.com/behind-the-veil-conflicts-of-interest-and-fraud-in-medical-research?utm_content=bufferde43d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
-----D. Harvard medical school received an F grade from the American Medical Student Association, a national group that rates how well medical schools monitor and control drug industry money due to professors promoting drugs from the 10 drug companies from which they are also paid consultants . http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/03/business/03medschool.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

5. MEASLES INCIDENCE - EFFICACY FAILURE and SHEDDING :
NOTE: The CDC website shows there have been MEASLES outbreaks EVERY YEAR. ( Contrary to TV reporting). ( Outbreaks of Measles have occurred EVERY YEAR --- for Over 50 years despite vaccinations Due to Vaccine FAILURE and SHEDDING.) Links are provided below. EX.

Measles outbreak in a fully immunized secondary-school population: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3821823
ALSO : " Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. See research in studies : 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.11.12 Adults have contracted polio from recently vaccinated infants. A father from Staten Island ended up in a wheel chair after contracting polio while changing his daughter's diaper. He received a 22.5 million dollar award in 2009. 20,21 " ETC.. http://www.cnbc.com/id/102473744

-----A. OVER 800 Pub Med & Scientific Journal studies re: VACCINE -Induced -AUTOIMMUNE disorders:) Some released ahead of Publication: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26227560
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=vaccine+induced+autoimmune+disorders
-----B. (This link contains evidence of over 200 adverse effects, including death, as well as extensive documentation of vaccine failure in highly vaccine compliant populations, as well as widespread contamination of live vaccines with adventitious agents)
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/200-evidence-based-reasons-not-vaccinate-free-research-pdf-download
-----C."Measles inclusion-body Encephalitis Caused by the Vaccine strain of Measles Virus". http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10589903
Pub med abstract admitting Vaccine Failure in a 98% vaccinated population of HS students: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1646939/
-----D. "A persistent outbreak of measles despite appropriate prevention and control measures." "98.7% of students were appropriately vaccinated. This outbreak suggests that measles transmission may persist in some settings despite appropriate implementation of the current measles elimination strategy." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=3618578
-----E. This clustering suggests that a Causal relationship between Measles Vaccine and Encephalopathy exists as Complication of measles Immunization. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/101/3/383.short
-----F. Outbreak of Measles Among Persons With Prior Evidence of Immunity, New York City,
accepted 2014. http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/02/27/cid.ciu105
-----G. From Dr Suzanne Humphries ( MD): Evidence of Vaccine efficacy FAILURE:
Charts showing China has a 99% infant/child MMR vaccinated rate as per WHO and Unicef on the world bank page as shown here ---yet they had over 50,000 confirmed measles cases in 2014. Second slide is Germany and Italy's rates. Germany also had a 99 % vaccinated rate: Facebook
-----H : Grouping of 17 studies on vaccine efficacy FAILURES of MMR, Mumps R ---and Pertussis ( Whooping cough) outbreaks in highly vaccinated populations.
------1. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1202865
------2. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm55d330a1.htm
------3. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5507a2.htm
------4. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1861205
------5. http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/204/suppl_1/S559.full.pdf+html
------6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1884314
------7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=3618578
------8. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM198703263161303
------9. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00000476.htm
------10. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00000359.htm
------11. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1956577/
------12. http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/13/cid.cis287
------13. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15918913
------14. http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/6/5/00-0512_article.htm
------15. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00049244.htm
------16. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa021662
------17. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19593254
------- I. Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients," http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC228449/
--------J Case of vaccine-associated measles five weeks post-immunisation, British Columbia, Canada, October 2013 http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=20649
--------K. Dr. Humphries discusses 3 studies in which the SHEDDING of MMR vaccine strains has been the CAUSE of measles outbreaks since those children did not have the wild measles --but did have the vaccine strain instead. In many cases it is actually the vaccinated children that are Transmitting the vaccine virus to others up to 28 days after receiving the shots. The UNvaccinated are NOT to blame.
http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/dr-suzanne-humphries-m-d-vaccine-strain-of-measles-virus-found-in-measles-outbreaks/
-------L. ." Abnormal measles-mumps-rubella antibodies and CNS autoimmunity in children with autism." Over 90% of MMR antibody-positive autistic sera were also positive for MBP autoantibodies, suggesting a strong association between MMR and CNS autoimmunity in autism. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
-------M. 2011 --Vaccine Shedding / 22 year old FULLY vaccinated person transmitted measles to 4 others. http://news.sciencemag.org/health/2014/04/measles-outbreak-traced-fully-vaccinated-patient-first-time
-------N. Shedding is even in the MERCK product printed circulars: " Excretion of small amounts of the live attenuated rubella virus from the nose or throat has occurred in the majority of susceptible individuals 7 to 28 days after vaccination." http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf
-------O The Emerging Risks of Live Virus & Virus Vectored Vaccines: Vaccine Strain Virus Infection, Shedding &Transmission." http://www.nvic.org/CMSTemplates/NVIC/pdf/Live-Virus-Vaccines-and-Vaccine-Shedding.pdf
-------P ( Due to shedding dangers) : “John Hopkins Care for the Immunocompromised Patient” document stresses: / Have NO visitors who have been Vaccinated. "AVOID contact with children who were recently vaccinated."
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/kimmel_cancer_center/_downloads/patient_info/chemo/care%20at%20home%20of%20immunocompromised%20patient%204.pdf
-------Q. 97 abstracts: Autism Relevant Vaccine Dangers in Scientific Literature
http://www.uni.edu/desoto/autism_relevant_vaccine_dangers.htm
http://canaryparty.net/index.php/the-news/97-research-that-shows-that-vaccines-can-cause-autism

Forum List

Back