They call themselves "good" but they are pure evil

Genesis 1:27 - 28, 4:1, 2 Kings 17:17-18, Psalm 22:10-11, 106: 35, 37-38, 113:7-9, 127:3, 139:13-16, Amos 1:13, Matthew 18:1-4, and Matthew 19:13-15 are just a few verses that illustrate the aforementioned children as blessings from God that are valued and loved by him, their Creator, in whose image they were created, and that their killing is condemned and causes God's destructive anger to burn against their murderers and those complicit in those murders. Exodus 20:13, Leviticus 18:21 & 20:2-5, Deuteronomy 5:13, 12:30-32, 18:10, 2 Kings 16:3, and Psalm 106:38 illustrate that all child sacrifice is condemned with no exception clauses allowing for the greater good or public exception clauses found anywhere in the holy scriptures.

Life is in the blood and the use of animal and human cells, cellular debris, protein, and DNA from willfully aborted human children found in vaccines violate the very basic commands found in Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:15 which instructs us to not murder and in violation of mixing a variant of animal species Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:10-11, 17:14, Deuteronomy 12:23, Acts 15:20 and 29; these scriptures all inform us that blood represents the life force of human and animal species and that human blood was to be kept pure under all circumstances and free from contaminants such as animal cells, parts, and blood.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and 10:31 remind us that we are to regard our bodies as temples of God's Holy Spirit and that we are to honor God, our Creator and possessor of our very bodies by not defiling them.

Jw's...aggravating people.

It doesn't matter what your religious preferences are; if you are an every day normal peon working class with or without an education and not one of the billionaire "good club" you are a target; and you will also being footing the bill for your own demise along with many of your cohorts. The bought and paid for are enabling these evil ones to push their evil agendas on all of humankind. A moral society does not force their will onto others. Nor do they take away religion (faith and belief in God), moral beliefs, moral conduct, limit their freedom to speak and protest; if society goes along with all of that half the battle is conquered for these elitist bastards. For those who refuse to comply with the agenda they fully intend on taking it by force if it can't be taken through their deceptions and forced legislative acts.

For all you complicit bitches (male or female) who believe that it is fine and dandy to force others to accept what you believe is best for society overall go fuck yourselves but leave the rest who do not want a government bureaucrats and politicians forcing the will of a few on everyone. If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone. If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity. If you don't like guns don't have one. If you want to abort/murder the babe in your womb just do it but don't ask others to pay for it or approve of it or be a part of it in any manner; and for damn sure don't be adding cloned aborted baby cells to the food supplies. If you want to be a deviant and you are an adult just do it and leave other people and their children alone and don't expect the those who don't go that way to embrace you and your deviancy. If you don't like the color of someone else's skin just stick with what you think is "your own kind" if that is what works for you but don't expect everyone to believe like you do.

Does anyone recall the experiment of vaccines on children in New Jersey a few years back that killed more than 10? 9th child dies after adenovirus outbreak at New Jersey facility - CNN

Did you know that if someone dies after a flu vaccination it is still listed as a flu related death even though it was actually a vaccine related death?
CDC — Influenza Deaths: Request for Correction (RFC)

Yes vaccines are poison. Do the test yourself and make that phone call to poison control and ask about those lovely ingredients in the current vaccines.
“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!

Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ By Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
These are being INJECTED into your kids;

◾Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

◾DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

◾Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

✳Fact check vaccine ingredients here:
https://www.cdc.gov/…/do…/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Take away the religious rights just like other rights one piece at a time and maybe no one will notice. Parents no longer have the right to determine what is best for their child's health and well being. Act Now to Protect Religious Exemptions in New Jersey - Stand for Health Freedom

Immunity given in 1986 for vaccine pushers and vaccine companies needs to be repealed immediately. Our fore fathers left being under the king's thumb and rule in 1620 because of the corruption yet we are allowing that same type of corruption to rule over the nation today. In the early 1980s, children received three vaccines for seven illnesses—two combination vaccines (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella) and a polio vaccine—totaling two dozen doses by age 18...... At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18....... Doctors in the 1970's would have been ridiculed and scoffed at for attempting to vaccinate babies within 24 hours of their birth with a vaccine for a typically sexually contracted disease but now it is happening throughout the country as the norm; so the babies are being prepared for the slaughter from the onset of their arrival; and if a parent refuses to go along with the program they are many times threatened with legal actions against them and their child being taken away. That is from pure greed and ignorance on the part of the medical community and the legislators for allowing this travesty to continue unabated.

20 counties of the 95 counties in Virginia become 2 sanctuaries overnight. Not enough, more need to get onboard. 'They’ve Awoken a Giant': 20+ Virginia Counties Become 2A Sanctuaries Overnight - GunsAmerica Digest

Canada approved legislation for euthanasia and soon it won't be just those in the nursing homes at risk.
Nursing Home Euthanizes Woman Who Only Had a Bladder Infection
So, your hatred and distrust of vaccines rises to a religious level?

Quit whining and go get your damn flu shot you big baby.
I do not take unnecessary pharmaceuticals. Never have and never will. Flu is easily combated with Licorice root. Feel free to let the medical industrial complex poison you though if you so desire.

Explain how licorice root attacks the flu virus.
Glycyrrhizin the main active ingredient in the Licorice root inhibits the cell uptake of the flu viruses replication. One study link below of many. It also inhibits the Zoster viruses. Herpes, Shingles, Chickenpox and others. Those studies are all available if you take the time to search them out.

Glycyrrhizin inhibits influenza A virus uptake into the cell. - PubMed - NCBI

Genesis 1:27 - 28, 4:1, 2 Kings 17:17-18, Psalm 22:10-11, 106: 35, 37-38, 113:7-9, 127:3, 139:13-16, Amos 1:13, Matthew 18:1-4, and Matthew 19:13-15 are just a few verses that illustrate the aforementioned children as blessings from God that are valued and loved by him, their Creator, in whose image they were created, and that their killing is condemned and causes God's destructive anger to burn against their murderers and those complicit in those murders. Exodus 20:13, Leviticus 18:21 & 20:2-5, Deuteronomy 5:13, 12:30-32, 18:10, 2 Kings 16:3, and Psalm 106:38 illustrate that all child sacrifice is condemned with no exception clauses allowing for the greater good or public exception clauses found anywhere in the holy scriptures.

Life is in the blood and the use of animal and human cells, cellular debris, protein, and DNA from willfully aborted human children found in vaccines violate the very basic commands found in Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:15 which instructs us to not murder and in violation of mixing a variant of animal species Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:10-11, 17:14, Deuteronomy 12:23, Acts 15:20 and 29; these scriptures all inform us that blood represents the life force of human and animal species and that human blood was to be kept pure under all circumstances and free from contaminants such as animal cells, parts, and blood.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and 10:31 remind us that we are to regard our bodies as temples of God's Holy Spirit and that we are to honor God, our Creator and possessor of our very bodies by not defiling them.

People believing propaganda and out right lies is the problem regardless of their affiliation with religion but we are suppose to have that religious exemption regardless in this country. This crap that it is for "greater good" and "Its for the children" that these criminals have been shoving down everyone's throat needs to be shoved back into the abyss where they belong.

It doesn't matter what your religious preferences are; if you are an every day normal peon working class with or without an education and not one of the billionaire "good club" you are a target; and you will also being footing the bill for your own demise along with many of your cohorts. The bought and paid for are enabling these evil ones to push their evil agendas on all of humankind. A moral society does not force their will onto others. Nor do they take away religion (faith and belief in God), moral beliefs, moral conduct, limit their freedom to speak and protest; if society goes along with all of that half the battle is conquered for these elitist bastards. For those who refuse to comply with the agenda they fully intend on taking it by force if it can't be taken through their deceptions and forced legislative acts.

For all you complicit bitches (male or female) who believe that it is fine and dandy to force others to accept what you believe is best for society overall go fuck yourselves but leave the rest who do not want a government bureaucrats and politicians forcing the will of a few on everyone. If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone. If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity. If you don't like guns don't have one. If you want to abort/murder the babe in your womb just do it but don't ask others to pay for it or approve of it or be a part of it in any manner; and for damn sure don't be adding cloned aborted baby cells to the food supplies. If you want to be a deviant and you are an adult just do it and leave other people and their children alone and don't expect the those who don't go that way to embrace you and your deviancy. If you don't like the color of someone else's skin just stick with what you think is "your own kind" if that is what works for you but don't expect everyone to believe like you do.

Does anyone recall the experiment of vaccines on children in New Jersey a few years back that killed more than 10? 9th child dies after adenovirus outbreak at New Jersey facility - CNN

Did you know that if someone dies after a flu vaccination it is still listed as a flu related death even though it was actually a vaccine related death?

Yes vaccines are poison. Do the test yourself and make that phone call to poison control and ask about those lovely ingredients in the current vaccines.
“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ By Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

◾Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

Take away the religious rights just like other rights one piece at a time and maybe no one will notice. Parents no longer have the right to determine what is best for their child's health and well being. Act Now to Protect Religious Exemptions in New Jersey - Stand for Health Freedom

Immunity given in 1986 for vaccine pushers and vaccine companies needs to be repealed immediately. Our fore fathers left being under the king's thumb and rule in 1620 because of the corruption yet we are allowing that same type of corruption to rule over the nation today. In the early 1980s, children received three vaccines for seven illnesses—two combination vaccines (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella) and a polio vaccine—totaling two dozen doses by age 18...... At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18....... Doctors in the 1970's would have been ridiculed and scoffed at for attempting to vaccinate babies within 24 hours of their birth with a vaccine for a typically sexually contracted disease but now it is happening throughout the country as the norm; so the babies are being prepared for the slaughter from the onset of their arrival; and if a parent refuses to go along with the program they are many times threatened with legal actions against them and their child being taken away. That is from pure greed and ignorance on the part of the medical community and the legislators for allowing this travesty to continue unabated.

20 counties of the 95 counties in Virginia become 2 sanctuaries overnight. Not enough, more need to get onboard. 'They’ve Awoken a Giant': 20+ Virginia Counties Become 2A Sanctuaries Overnight - GunsAmerica Digest

Canada approved legislation for euthanasia and soon it won't be just those in the nursing homes at risk.
So, your hatred and distrust of vaccines rises to a religious level?

Quit whining and go get your damn flu shot you big baby.
I do not take unnecessary pharmaceuticals. Never have and never will. Flu is easily combated with Licorice root. Feel free to let the medical industrial complex poison you though if you so desire.

Explain how licorice root attacks the flu virus.
Glycyrrhizin the main active ingredient in the Licorice root inhibits the cell uptake of the flu viruses replication. One study link below of many. It also inhibits the Zoster viruses. Herpes, Shingles, Chickenpox and others. Those studies are all available if you take the time to search them out.

Glycyrrhizin inhibits influenza A virus uptake into the cell. - PubMed - NCBI

Oh good lord this is worse than I thought.

People believing propaganda and out right lies is the problem regardless of their affiliation with religion but we are suppose to have that religious exemption regardless in this country. This crap that it is for "greater good" and "Its for the children" that these criminals have been shoving down everyone's throat needs to be shoved back into the abyss where they belong.

Awake!, May 22, 1969, p.15: "You also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things ... All the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years ... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way towards its finish, if not actually gone! This is why parents who base their lives on God's prophetic Word find it much more practical to direct their young ones into trades that do not require such long periods of additional schooling."

Awake!, May 22, 1969, p.15: "You also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things ... All the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years ... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way towards its finish, if not actually gone! This is why parents who base their lives on God's prophetic Word find it much more practical to direct their young ones into trades that do not require such long periods of additional schooling."
Almost forty years ago Rod left it up to me to decide where we would go with those type issues. I feel extremely blessed that the good lord led me to start my own business instead of trying to go back to school or get those college degrees (I've posted previously about how deviant those professors were at the college when I attempted that route). When Rod got out of the Air Force he needed to get more education in order to get the certifications in order to work in the civilian world (which I think is crap but another issue). Anyhow he went to work with me after a bus transmission that fell on him at work left him permanently partially disable. He also used his measly settlement from that to pay off our home which left us free to pursue what we wanted because we knew we would have a roof over our heads regardless of all else. God gives everyone talents. It is up to us to seek those out and sometimes we can make some fairly decent money with them. Jesus never said that would all be easy or that we would not have tribulations along the way either. Back then I was actually making as much as an attorney per hour doing specialty artwork when I could get it and that helped pay the bills getting started in the contracting business. It is very irritating sometimes that people are so indoctrinated that they believe everyone else should be forced into that mold they want to stay in and they think everyone else should just go with the flow of others corrupt ways.

Almost forty years ago Rod left it up to me to decide where we would go with those type issues. I feel extremely blessed that the good lord led me to start my own business instead of trying to go back to school or get those college degrees (I've posted previously about how deviant those professors were at the college when I attempted that route). When Rod got out of the Air Force he needed to get more education in order to get the certifications in order to work in the civilian world (which I think is crap but another issue). Anyhow he went to work with me after a bus transmission that fell on him at work left him permanently partially disable. He also used his measly settlement from that to pay off our home which left us free to pursue what we wanted because we knew we would have a roof over our heads regardless of all else. God gives everyone talents. It is up to us to seek those out and sometimes we can make some fairly decent money with them. Jesus never said that would all be easy or that we would not have tribulations along the way either. Back then I was actually making as much as an attorney per hour doing specialty artwork when I could get it and that helped pay the bills getting started in the contracting business. It is very irritating sometimes that people are so indoctrinated that they believe everyone else should be forced into that mold they want to stay in and they think everyone else should just go with the flow of others corrupt ways.

Good thing Rod ignored the silliness of the JWs isnt it? The damage was limited to people more gullible I suppose.

"Based upon the argument heretofore set forth, then, that the old order of things, the old world, is ending and is therefore passing away, and that the new order is coming in, and that 1925 shall mark the resurrection of the faithful worthies of old and the beginning of reconstruction, it is reasonable to conclude that millions of people now on the earth will be still on the earth in 1925. Then, based upon the promises set forth in the divine Word, we must reach the positive and indisputable conclusion that millions now living will never die.” Millions Now Living Will Never Die pp.89,98

Good thing Rod ignored the silliness of the JWs isnt it? The damage was limited to people more gullible I suppose.

"Based upon the argument heretofore set forth, then, that the old order of things, the old world, is ending and is therefore passing away, and that the new order is coming in, and that 1925 shall mark the resurrection of the faithful worthies of old and the beginning of reconstruction, it is reasonable to conclude that millions of people now on the earth will be still on the earth in 1925. Then, based upon the promises set forth in the divine Word, we must reach the positive and indisputable conclusion that millions now living will never die.” Millions Now Living Will Never Die pp.89,98
Flesh is as grass. At some point I will post about what I saw one afternoon 20+ years ago concerning the rapture while in the spirit where it can be accessed for others who believe.

Flesh is as grass. At some point I will post about what I saw one afternoon 20+ years ago concerning the rapture while in the spirit where it can be accessed for others who believe.

So we have more embarrassment to come?

So we have more embarrassment to come?
The lord chooses the foolish things. This cause is for those who are wise in their own eyes. I do know our nation is in a very precarious situation and there are those that have been permitted to rise to a certain point but their is also a change coming. I was told some years ago "Pay day is coming". Some would possibly think that means a worldly paycheck. Yet many (including myself at a point previously) do not understand where the true wealth is.

Those silly atheists call themselves bad or evil, but compared to Hitler, de Sade, Dahmer, Bundy, Gacy, they are all just good little boys and girls.

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

TL;DR

Those silly atheists call themselves bad or evil, but compared to Hitler, de Sade, Dahmer, Bundy, Gacy, they are all just good little boys and girls.

does that make any sense, you're obviously a delusional christian ...

images

A moral society does not force their will onto others.

how you must reminisce your day's of glory - must be who the op considers, they.

does that make any sense, you're obviously a delusional christian ...

images

A moral society does not force their will onto others.

how you must miss your day's of glory - must be who the op considers, they.
The average atheist doesn't devote all of his time into raping, murdering, torturing children, like he could or would if he really wanted to be "bad", so compared to the evil he could be, he's pretty "good" after all.

Not that atheism is good, just that the average atheist is a "lightweight" compared to the worst of the worst.

how you must reminisce your day's of glory - must be who the op considers, they.
Just curious enough to ask you if you drink a lot or get high on something or is that just demons you have that gets you to post crap that makes no sense?

Just curious enough to ask you if you drink a lot or get high on something or is that just demons you have that gets you to post crap that makes no sense?

my friends of the past and present are who are my motivation ... the innocent of sorts.

upload_2019-12-30_20-1-52.jpeg

the christians since that time to the present day haven't a remorseful one among them, who are moral, you are a joke - rod.

Forum List

Back