They call themselves "good" but they are pure evil

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It doesn't matter what your religious preferences are; if you are an every day normal peon working class with or without an education and not one of the billionaire "good club" you are a target; and you will also being footing the bill for your own demise along with many of your cohorts. The bought and paid for are enabling these evil ones to push their evil agendas on all of humankind. A moral society does not force their will onto others. Nor do they take away religion (faith and belief in God), moral beliefs, moral conduct, limit their freedom to speak and protest; if society goes along with all of that half the battle is conquered for these elitist bastards. For those who refuse to comply with the agenda they fully intend on taking it by force if it can't be taken through their deceptions and forced legislative acts.

For all you complicit bitches (male or female) who believe that it is fine and dandy to force others to accept what you believe is best for society overall go fuck yourselves but leave the rest who do not want a government bureaucrats and politicians forcing the will of a few on everyone. If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone. If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity. If you don't like guns don't have one. If you want to abort/murder the babe in your womb just do it but don't ask others to pay for it or approve of it or be a part of it in any manner; and for damn sure don't be adding cloned aborted baby cells to the food supplies. If you want to be a deviant and you are an adult just do it and leave other people and their children alone and don't expect the those who don't go that way to embrace you and your deviancy. If you don't like the color of someone else's skin just stick with what you think is "your own kind" if that is what works for you but don't expect everyone to believe like you do.

Does anyone recall the experiment of vaccines on children in New Jersey a few years back that killed more than 10? 9th child dies after adenovirus outbreak at New Jersey facility - CNN

Did you know that if someone dies after a flu vaccination it is still listed as a flu related death even though it was actually a vaccine related death?
CDC — Influenza Deaths: Request for Correction (RFC)

Yes vaccines are poison. Do the test yourself and make that phone call to poison control and ask about those lovely ingredients in the current vaccines.
“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!

Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ By Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
These are being INJECTED into your kids;

◾Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

◾DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

◾Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

✳Fact check vaccine ingredients here:
https://www.cdc.gov/…/do…/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Take away the religious rights just like other rights one piece at a time and maybe no one will notice. Parents no longer have the right to determine what is best for their child's health and well being. Act Now to Protect Religious Exemptions in New Jersey - Stand for Health Freedom

Immunity given in 1986 for vaccine pushers and vaccine companies needs to be repealed immediately. Our fore fathers left being under the king's thumb and rule in 1620 because of the corruption yet we are allowing that same type of corruption to rule over the nation today. In the early 1980s, children received three vaccines for seven illnesses—two combination vaccines (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella) and a polio vaccine—totaling two dozen doses by age 18...... At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18....... Doctors in the 1970's would have been ridiculed and scoffed at for attempting to vaccinate babies within 24 hours of their birth with a vaccine for a typically sexually contracted disease but now it is happening throughout the country as the norm; so the babies are being prepared for the slaughter from the onset of their arrival; and if a parent refuses to go along with the program they are many times threatened with legal actions against them and their child being taken away. That is from pure greed and ignorance on the part of the medical community and the legislators for allowing this travesty to continue unabated.

20 counties of the 95 counties in Virginia become 2 sanctuaries overnight. Not enough, more need to get onboard. 'They’ve Awoken a Giant': 20+ Virginia Counties Become 2A Sanctuaries Overnight - GunsAmerica Digest

Canada approved legislation for euthanasia and soon it won't be just those in the nursing homes at risk.
Nursing Home Euthanizes Woman Who Only Had a Bladder Infection

Last edited:
You started off with some good points and then went off the rails with vaccines. Is that a religious topic?

It doesn't matter what your religious preferences are; if you are an every day normal peon working class with or without an education and not one of the billionaire "good club" you are a target; and you will also being footing the bill for your own demise along with many of your cohorts. The bought and paid for are enabling these evil ones to push their evil agendas on all of humankind. A moral society does not force their will onto others. Nor do they take away religion (faith and belief in God), moral beliefs, moral conduct, limit their freedom to speak and protest; if society goes along with all of that half the battle is conquered for these elitist bastards. For those who refuse to comply with the agenda they fully intend on taking it by force if it can't be taken through their deceptions and forced legislative acts.

For all you complicit bitches (male or female) who believe that it is fine and dandy to force others to accept what you believe is best for society overall go fuck yourselves but leave the rest who do not want a government bureaucrats and politicians forcing the will of a few on everyone. If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone. If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity. If you don't like guns don't have one. If you want to abort/murder the babe in your womb just do it but don't ask others to pay for it or approve of it or be a part of it in any manner; and for damn sure don't be adding cloned aborted baby cells to the food supplies. If you want to be a deviant and you are an adult just do it and leave other people and their children alone and don't expect the those who don't go that way to embrace you and your deviancy. If you don't like the color of someone else's skin just stick with what you think is "your own kind" if that is what works for you but don't expect everyone to believe like you do.

Does anyone recall the experiment of vaccines on children in New Jersey a few years back that killed more than 10? 9th child dies after adenovirus outbreak at New Jersey facility - CNN

Did you know that if someone dies after a flu vaccination it is still listed as a flu related death even though it was actually a vaccine related death?

Yes vaccines are poison. Do the test yourself and make that phone call to poison control and ask about those lovely ingredients in the current vaccines.
“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ By Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

◾Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

Take away the religious rights just like other rights one piece at a time and maybe no one will notice. Parents no longer have the right to determine what is best for their child's health and well being. Act Now to Protect Religious Exemptions in New Jersey - Stand for Health Freedom

Immunity given in 1986 for vaccine pushers and vaccine companies needs to be repealed immediately. Our fore fathers left being under the king's thumb and rule in 1620 because of the corruption yet we are allowing that same type of corruption to rule over the nation today. In the early 1980s, children received three vaccines for seven illnesses—two combination vaccines (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella) and a polio vaccine—totaling two dozen doses by age 18...... At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18....... Doctors in the 1970's would have been ridiculed and scoffed at for attempting to vaccinate babies within 24 hours of their birth with a vaccine for a typically sexually contracted disease but now it is happening throughout the country as the norm; so the babies are being prepared for the slaughter from the onset of their arrival; and if a parent refuses to go along with the program they are many times threatened with legal actions against them and their child being taken away. That is from pure greed and ignorance on the part of the medical community and the legislators for allowing this travesty to continue unabated.

20 counties of the 95 counties in Virginia become 2 sanctuaries overnight. Not enough, more need to get onboard. 'They’ve Awoken a Giant': 20+ Virginia Counties Become 2A Sanctuaries Overnight - GunsAmerica Digest

Canada approved legislation for euthanasia and soon it won't be just those in the nursing homes at risk.
Interesting, Should we have eradicated smallpox?

You started off with some good points and then went off the rails with vaccines. Is that a religious topic?
Yes it is when religious exemptions are being targeted. Many do not believe in injecting animal DNA or aborted babies cells into themselves or their child. It is not only a human right but a religious right to refuse to be medically or chemically altered.

No one is pure evil ... even I have to take a break once in a while.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

Are you up to date on all the 72 CDC recommended vaccines?

Genesis 1:27 - 28, 4:1, 2 Kings 17:17-18, Psalm 22:10-11, 106: 35, 37-38, 113:7-9, 127:3, 139:13-16, Amos 1:13, Matthew 18:1-4, and Matthew 19:13-15 are just a few verses that illustrate the aforementioned children as blessings from God that are valued and loved by him, their Creator, in whose image they were created, and that their killing is condemned and causes God's destructive anger to burn against their murderers and those complicit in those murders. Exodus 20:13, Leviticus 18:21 & 20:2-5, Deuteronomy 5:13, 12:30-32, 18:10, 2 Kings 16:3, and Psalm 106:38 illustrate that all child sacrifice is condemned with no exception clauses allowing for the greater good or public exception clauses found anywhere in the holy scriptures.

Life is in the blood and the use of animal and human cells, cellular debris, protein, and DNA from willfully aborted human children found in vaccines violate the very basic commands found in Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:15 which instructs us to not murder and in violation of mixing a variant of animal species Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:10-11, 17:14, Deuteronomy 12:23, Acts 15:20 and 29; these scriptures all inform us that blood represents the life force of human and animal species and that human blood was to be kept pure under all circumstances and free from contaminants such as animal cells, parts, and blood.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and 10:31 remind us that we are to regard our bodies as temples of God's Holy Spirit and that we are to honor God, our Creator and possessor of our very bodies by not defiling them.

If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone.

... not sure leaving you alone isn't the problem.

If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity.

- again, rod, if all there was were healthy cells why would there be nurses and doctors in the first place. though for sure "this intentional slaughter being called charity" , few of the above mentioned work for charity.

If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone.

... not sure leaving you alone isn't the problem.

If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity.

- again, rod, if all there was were healthy cells why would there be nurses and doctors in the first place. though for sure "this intentional slaughter being called charity" , few of the above mentioned work for charity.
There is no doubt that earthly flesh is susceptible to viral and bacterial entities but each needs to be free to make their own choices concerning their own health and the health of their children and how they will deal with those matters. I fully object to evil entities and people attempting to control All others lives via forced vaccines and other medical or chemical procedures that people are not fully informed about.

Glad to see you know its is not charity that they are seeking in their current agendas.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that earthly flesh is susceptible to viral and bacterial entities but each needs to be free to make their own choices concerning their own health and the health of their children and how they will deal with those matters.
Neat! But buying into this anti-vaxx horseshit and not vaccinating your children affects other people.

There is no doubt that earthly flesh is susceptible to viral and bacterial entities but each needs to be free to make their own choices concerning their own health and the health of their children and how they will deal with those matters.
Neat! But buying into this anti-vaxx horseshit and not vaccinating your children affects other people.
So are you up to date on all 72 of the CDC vaccine schedule? If not perhaps you better get with the program and get up to date since you believe that will protect your health. People cannot give you a disease that they do not have.

So are you up to date on all 72 of the CDC vaccine schedule?
Correct, I am. Thanks for asking!

People cannot give you a disease that they do not have.

You dumbass... why do you think most people do not, for instance, run much risk of contracting measles, or polio?

Good god man, you're being a moron.
Hell no wonder you are such an ignorant ass. Your brain damaged.

Measles is a common childhood disease that can easily be treated with vitamin A. Most of us had it back in the 60's and 70's. A deficiency in vitamin A can lead to various dangers for those who may contract it. Pass out the vitamin A. Or like my mamma used to say "eat your carrots they are good for you". Polio in passed through feces so don't play in other peoples shit and make sure you have sanitary conditions and good cleanliness habits. Modern Plumbing was the biggest advance in staving off Polio.

Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death (NSNBC) - Le-Blog-Sam-La-Touch.over-blog.com
“The charade about polio eradication and the great savings it will bring has persisted to date. It is a paradox that while the director general of WHO, Margret Chan, and Bill Gates are trying to muster support for polio eradication (22) it has been known to the scientific community, for over 10 years, that eradication of polio is impossible. This is because in 2002 scientists had synthesised a chemical called poliovirus in a test-tube with the empirical formula C332,652H492,388N98,245O131,196P7, 501S2,340. It has been demonstrated that by positioning the atoms in sequence, a particle can emerge with all the properties required for its proliferation and survival in nature (23, 24).” [Emphasis added.]

“Wimmer writes that the test-tube synthesis of poliovirus has wiped out any possibility of eradicating poliovirus in the future. Poliovirus cannot be declared extinct because the sequence of its genome is known and modern biotechnology allows it to be resurrected at any time in vitro. Man can thus never let down his guard against poliovirus. Indeed the 18-year-old global eradication campaign for polioviruses will have to be continued in some format forever. The long promised ‘infinite’ monetary benefits from ceasing to vaccinate against poliovirus will never be achieved (24). The attraction that ‘eradication’ has for policy makers will vanish once this truth is widely known.”

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/44110/9789241598019_eng.pdf

A family member of mine was affected by polio.

It practically destroyed all his life.

From millions of children vaccinated and just a few hundreds with side effects strong enough to kill them, the good health of the rest of millions of vaccinated children declares vaccination as worthy.

Religion doesn't have any objection to that. What it counts for religion is the INTENTION.

If your intention of vaccinating your children against diseases was for their benefit, and the child suffers terrible consequences, then God knows what happened. You did what you thought was best for your child.

Yes it is when religious exemptions are being targeted. Many do not believe in injecting animal DNA or aborted babies cells into themselves or their child. It is not only a human right but a religious right to refuse to be medically or chemically altered.
The ignorance and unwarranted fear of theists is not justification to jeopardize the health of others.

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

So, your hatred and distrust of vaccines rises to a religious level?

Quit whining and go get your damn flu shot you big baby.

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

Are you up to date on all the 72 CDC recommended vaccines?
You didn't answer my question, why should I answer yours? (answer: probably)

Forum List

Back