They call themselves "good" but they are pure evil

Losing one child to a any vaccine or losing any portion of their health is too many and too much to risk if the child is theirs to care for.

How about losing a child to a preventable illness or disease? Is that just God's will?
Supposition on anyone's one's part doesn't justify purposely subjecting one's child to the whims of experimental medications that the manufacturer will not be held liable for when they are known dangers. Even God held himself accountable through the firstborn Son.

I agree they are dumbfucks (that shouldn't have children) but I don't believe they have that right. If they want to live with other people they have an obligation to those people. One such obligation is to not be an incubator for disease. If they don't want a flu shot, that is fine, if they don't want a polio or mumps vax, not fine. Those will put others at risk.
I dont believe in forcing people to do things to their body they dont agree with.
They are doing what they believe or know beyond a doubt to be what is best for their children and themselves.

I dont believe in forcing people to do things to their body they dont agree with.

her argument is not just herself but her desire to control the life of their children - rod is no different than her accusations against dictatorship, being one herself.
You are comparing a dictatorship to a parent? Lol ok

You sound like another asshole communist dictator who believes that they have the right to rule.

you find that shocking hartley, I did not include their asshole - ever meant an alcoholic abusive parent, I'm sure you will kiss their ass for them - she does sound like a dictator - too bad for you. and her child.
Right? I bet that tyrannical bitch dont let them drink alcohol at 15 either!!!!!!!
Off with her head!

Right? I bet that tyrannical bitch dont let them drink alcohol at 15 either!!!!!!!
Off with her head!

images

too funny, harley are those her doctors ... in fact ignoring history is rod's subtitle.

They are doing what they believe or know beyond a doubt to be what is best for their children and themselves.

her argument is not just herself but her desire to control the life of their children - rod is no different than her accusations against dictatorship, being one herself.

You sound like another asshole communist dictator who believes that they have the right to rule.

you find that shocking hartley, I did not include their asshole - ever meant an alcoholic abusive parent, I'm sure you will kiss their ass for them - she does sound like a dictator - too bad for you. and her child.
Off with her head!

Off with her head!

images

too funny, harley are those her doctors ... in fact ignoring history is rod's subtitle.
You make false claims as usual. What else is your point other than the same ole drivel you normally spout? People have been told from the beginning to choose that which is good. You act from your postings that I am the cause of evil in this world. Well I got news for you I and others like me are not the cause of the evils in this world or the history of those who chose evil over good. You seem to hate Christians and spew crap over what transpired that they have had no control over. So tell us what is your game? You want people to believe in some message you have? Or are you just going to keep spouting that same ole drivel that seems to have you stuck that that hellish rut YOU cannot get past?

Off with her head!

Off with her head!

images

You make false claims as usual. What else is your point other than the same ole drivel you normally spout? People have been told from the beginning to choose that which is good. You act from your postings that I am the cause of evil in this world. Well I got news for you I and others like me are not the cause of the evils in this world or the history of those who chose evil over good. You seem to hate Christians and spew crap over what transpired that they have had no control over. So tell us what is your game? You want people to believe in some message you have? Or are you just going to keep spouting that same ole drivel that seems to have you stuck that that hellish rut YOU cannot get past?
Well I got news for you I and others like me are not the cause of the evils in this world or the history of those who chose evil over good.

those people chose your 4th century christian bible over bringing to justice the crucifiers of an innocent person. those who wrote the book.

your ignor-ance of history is not a coincidence.

Off with her head!

Off with her head!

images

Well I got news for you I and others like me are not the cause of the evils in this world or the history of those who chose evil over good.

those people chose your 4th century christian bible over bringing to justice the crucifiers of an innocent person. those who wrote the book.

Actually you show your "ignorance" frequently when you post in your accusatory manner. The Bibles I have on hand were completed in the 16th and 21th Centuries but that doesn't limit my thoughts and abilities or readings to carnal ones like you seem to be stuck in.

Now toddle along and troll someone else if you have nothing to say about the current state of affairs and the nasty spirit which abides with those who believe they have the right to kill off and destroy other people and their children with their filth and lies.

It doesn't matter what your religious preferences are; if you are an every day normal peon working class with or without an education and not one of the billionaire "good club" you are a target; and you will also being footing the bill for your own demise along with many of your cohorts. The bought and paid for are enabling these evil ones to push their evil agendas on all of humankind. A moral society does not force their will onto others. Nor do they take away religion (faith and belief in God), moral beliefs, moral conduct, limit their freedom to speak and protest; if society goes along with all of that half the battle is conquered for these elitist bastards. For those who refuse to comply with the agenda they fully intend on taking it by force if it can't be taken through their deceptions and forced legislative acts.

For all you complicit bitches (male or female) who believe that it is fine and dandy to force others to accept what you believe is best for society overall go fuck yourselves but leave the rest who do not want a government bureaucrats and politicians forcing the will of a few on everyone. If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone. If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity. If you don't like guns don't have one. If you want to abort/murder the babe in your womb just do it but don't ask others to pay for it or approve of it or be a part of it in any manner; and for damn sure don't be adding cloned aborted baby cells to the food supplies. If you want to be a deviant and you are an adult just do it and leave other people and their children alone and don't expect the those who don't go that way to embrace you and your deviancy. If you don't like the color of someone else's skin just stick with what you think is "your own kind" if that is what works for you but don't expect everyone to believe like you do.

Does anyone recall the experiment of vaccines on children in New Jersey a few years back that killed more than 10? 9th child dies after adenovirus outbreak at New Jersey facility - CNN

Did you know that if someone dies after a flu vaccination it is still listed as a flu related death even though it was actually a vaccine related death?
CDC — Influenza Deaths: Request for Correction (RFC)

Yes vaccines are poison. Do the test yourself and make that phone call to poison control and ask about those lovely ingredients in the current vaccines.
“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!

Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ By Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
These are being INJECTED into your kids;

◾Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

◾DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

◾Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

✳Fact check vaccine ingredients here:
https://www.cdc.gov/…/do…/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Take away the religious rights just like other rights one piece at a time and maybe no one will notice. Parents no longer have the right to determine what is best for their child's health and well being. Act Now to Protect Religious Exemptions in New Jersey - Stand for Health Freedom

Immunity given in 1986 for vaccine pushers and vaccine companies needs to be repealed immediately. Our fore fathers left being under the king's thumb and rule in 1620 because of the corruption yet we are allowing that same type of corruption to rule over the nation today. In the early 1980s, children received three vaccines for seven illnesses—two combination vaccines (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella) and a polio vaccine—totaling two dozen doses by age 18...... At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18....... Doctors in the 1970's would have been ridiculed and scoffed at for attempting to vaccinate babies within 24 hours of their birth with a vaccine for a typically sexually contracted disease but now it is happening throughout the country as the norm; so the babies are being prepared for the slaughter from the onset of their arrival; and if a parent refuses to go along with the program they are many times threatened with legal actions against them and their child being taken away. That is from pure greed and ignorance on the part of the medical community and the legislators for allowing this travesty to continue unabated.

20 counties of the 95 counties in Virginia become 2 sanctuaries overnight. Not enough, more need to get onboard. 'They’ve Awoken a Giant': 20+ Virginia Counties Become 2A Sanctuaries Overnight - GunsAmerica Digest

Canada approved legislation for euthanasia and soon it won't be just those in the nursing homes at risk.
Nursing Home Euthanizes Woman Who Only Had a Bladder Infection
I don't tend to believe in grandiose conspiracies, as opposed to mere human nature and inevitable things going wrong, which to me, history seems to indicate, as well as the inevitability of some people, whether those supposedly "in power" (based mainly on mythical notions or ideas of what power actually is, in theory or practice to begin with), or those without it blindly envying it, or having, childish, simplistic ideas or notions of what "power", "elite", "elites" are, or the characteristics or traits that embody them, in positive or negative ways, to begin with.

It doesn't matter what your religious preferences are; if you are an every day normal peon working class with or without an education and not one of the billionaire "good club" you are a target; and you will also being footing the bill for your own demise along with many of your cohorts. The bought and paid for are enabling these evil ones to push their evil agendas on all of humankind. A moral society does not force their will onto others. Nor do they take away religion (faith and belief in God), moral beliefs, moral conduct, limit their freedom to speak and protest; if society goes along with all of that half the battle is conquered for these elitist bastards. For those who refuse to comply with the agenda they fully intend on taking it by force if it can't be taken through their deceptions and forced legislative acts.

For all you complicit bitches (male or female) who believe that it is fine and dandy to force others to accept what you believe is best for society overall go fuck yourselves but leave the rest who do not want a government bureaucrats and politicians forcing the will of a few on everyone. If you believe that the world is over crowded with humans by all means euthanize yourselves but leave the rest alone. If you believe that the magic of modern medicine will save your nasty ass then by all means let the doctors and nurses inject you with a poisonous concoction intended to alter DNA, disrupt your God created healthy cells, alter normal hormones that determine male or female leanings, create autoimmune diseases and all sorts of maladies that will be plaguing you and your prodigy fine but leave those alone who don't buy into your magical bullshit beliefs in this intentional slaughter being called charity. If you don't like guns don't have one. If you want to abort/murder the babe in your womb just do it but don't ask others to pay for it or approve of it or be a part of it in any manner; and for damn sure don't be adding cloned aborted baby cells to the food supplies. If you want to be a deviant and you are an adult just do it and leave other people and their children alone and don't expect the those who don't go that way to embrace you and your deviancy. If you don't like the color of someone else's skin just stick with what you think is "your own kind" if that is what works for you but don't expect everyone to believe like you do.

Does anyone recall the experiment of vaccines on children in New Jersey a few years back that killed more than 10? 9th child dies after adenovirus outbreak at New Jersey facility - CNN

Did you know that if someone dies after a flu vaccination it is still listed as a flu related death even though it was actually a vaccine related death?

Yes vaccines are poison. Do the test yourself and make that phone call to poison control and ask about those lovely ingredients in the current vaccines.
“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ By Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

◾Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

Take away the religious rights just like other rights one piece at a time and maybe no one will notice. Parents no longer have the right to determine what is best for their child's health and well being. Act Now to Protect Religious Exemptions in New Jersey - Stand for Health Freedom

Immunity given in 1986 for vaccine pushers and vaccine companies needs to be repealed immediately. Our fore fathers left being under the king's thumb and rule in 1620 because of the corruption yet we are allowing that same type of corruption to rule over the nation today. In the early 1980s, children received three vaccines for seven illnesses—two combination vaccines (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella) and a polio vaccine—totaling two dozen doses by age 18...... At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18....... Doctors in the 1970's would have been ridiculed and scoffed at for attempting to vaccinate babies within 24 hours of their birth with a vaccine for a typically sexually contracted disease but now it is happening throughout the country as the norm; so the babies are being prepared for the slaughter from the onset of their arrival; and if a parent refuses to go along with the program they are many times threatened with legal actions against them and their child being taken away. That is from pure greed and ignorance on the part of the medical community and the legislators for allowing this travesty to continue unabated.

20 counties of the 95 counties in Virginia become 2 sanctuaries overnight. Not enough, more need to get onboard. 'They’ve Awoken a Giant': 20+ Virginia Counties Become 2A Sanctuaries Overnight - GunsAmerica Digest

Canada approved legislation for euthanasia and soon it won't be just those in the nursing homes at risk.
I don't tend to believe in grandiose conspiracies, as opposed to mere human nature and inevitable things going wrong, which to me, history seems to indicate, as well as the inevitability of some people, whether those supposedly "in power" (based mainly on mythical notions or ideas of what power actually is, in theory or practice to begin with), or those without it blindly envying it, or having, childish, simplistic ideas or notions of what "power", "elite", "elites" are, or the characteristics or traits that embody them, in positive or negative ways, to begin with.
You are free to believe whatever but perhaps you should do some research before implying what was posted being some "grandiose conspiracies".

They're called the Good Club - and they want to save the world
......For six hours, the assembled billionaires discussed the crises facing the world. Each was allowed to speak for 15 minutes. The topics focused on education, emergency relief, government reform, the expected depth of the economic crisis and global health issues such as overpopulation and disease. One of the themes was new ways to get ordinary people to donate small amounts to global issues. Sources say Gates was the most impressive speaker, while Turner was the most outspoken...."

CNN Founder Ted Turner Calls For 100 Years Of Forced Sterilizations, Abortions - HNN - Higgins News Network

Hell even Snopes has it right on this one.
FACT CHECK: Did Bill Gates Admit Vaccinations Are Designed So Governments Can Depopulate the World?

Eugenics, Infertility & Population Growth CRISIS Part 3 | coreysdigs.com

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

You are free to believe whatever but perhaps you should do some research before implying what was posted being some "grandiose conspiracies".

......For six hours, the assembled billionaires discussed the crises facing the world. Each was allowed to speak for 15 minutes. The topics focused on education, emergency relief, government reform, the expected depth of the economic crisis and global health issues such as overpopulation and disease. One of the themes was new ways to get ordinary people to donate small amounts to global issues. Sources say Gates was the most impressive speaker, while Turner was the most outspoken...."

CNN Founder Ted Turner Calls For 100 Years Of Forced Sterilizations, Abortions - HNN - Higgins News Network

FACT CHECK: Did Bill Gates Admit Vaccinations Are Designed So Governments Can Depopulate the World?

If your idea is people in power potentially being or becoming corrupt, or getting out of control, that's a common problem with humanity which dates as far back as ancient history, such as the corrupt Roman Emperors.

People who want to ignore human nature altogether, and warp this into a script about a "NWO, Deep State, Illuminati, End Times", and so forth are ones I'm skeptical of.

Much as the notion that it is only those "in power" who are corrupt or who can be corrupt, when in reality many who are not in any traditional "power" to speak of are often just as corrupt, if not moreso.

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

If your idea is people in power potentially being or becoming corrupt, or getting out of control, that's a common problem with humanity which dates as far back as ancient history, such as the corrupt Roman Emperors.

People who want to ignore human nature altogether, and warp this into a script about a "NWO, Deep State, Illuminati, End Times", and so forth are ones I'm skeptical of.

Much as the notion that it is only those "in power" who are corrupt or who can be corrupt, when in reality many who are not in any traditional "power" to speak of are often just as corrupt, if not moreso.
No doubt people can be corrupt whether in power or not in positions of power. The problem is when those in positions of power use that power to kill and maim those who are innocent and not corrupt. Those that give themselves over to corruption deserve whatever they bring upon themselves but to go after innocent babies such as they now are and have been doing is not acceptable. To blindly accuse another of what you yourself are or have been doing in an effort to cover up your owns sins or crimes is also unacceptable.

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

You're a loony.

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

No doubt people can be corrupt whether in power or not in positions of power. The problem is when those in positions of power use that power to kill and maim those who are innocent and not corrupt. Those that give themselves over to corruption deserve whatever they bring upon themselves but to go after innocent babies such as they now are and have been doing is not acceptable. To blindly accuse another of what you yourself are or have been doing in an effort to cover up your owns sins or crimes is also unacceptable.
As far as population control is concerned, for example - I'm not an expert on states' laws, but I believe in some cases, the states do take action to punish people who have multiple unplanned children and are unwilling or unable to support them.

(Even "religious" systems of government harkening from ancient times had some measure to ensure that people reproduced responsibly, which is part of what I believe the reason behind "death penalty for adultery" was in ancient times).

To be honest, in the worst cases or parenting, such as those raised in immorality, consumerism, sexual irresponsibility, nihilistic atheism, or general consumerist immaturity and propaganda media (e.x. so-called "progressive" media intended for those whose education, reading level, or intelligence stunted at 6th grade, and who have no morals, values, or ambitions in life so to speak of)

Or general moral ineptitude, and the like, I honestly wouldn't mind it if the states removed those children from the custody of the parents and placed them in military or national guard schools - maybe even converting the entire public educational systems into military or police schools would be a good idea, though this is just speculation.

In practice, if the states' did it and it was determined to be within the legal realm of "states' rights", I don't see why it couldn't happen, nor do I believe the average immoral or consumerist individual would or could do anything to stop it, were it to occur. (Sure, some nuts might take "violent" action were their children to be removed from them, but who cares? Nuts will be nuts, and irresponsible irresponsible)

Last edited:
Off with her head!

Off with her head!

images

Actually you show your "ignorance" frequently when you post in your accusatory manner. The Bibles I have on hand were completed in the 16th and 21th Centuries but that doesn't limit my thoughts and abilities or readings to carnal ones like you seem to be stuck in.

Now toddle along and troll someone else if you have nothing to say about the current state of affairs and the nasty spirit which abides with those who believe they have the right to kill off and destroy other people and their children with their filth and lies.
The Bibles I have on hand were completed in the 16th and 21th Centuries but that doesn't limit my thoughts and abilities or readings to carnal ones like you seem to be stuck in.

those books are nothing but carnal, as the same for your possessive control over children at the risk of their well being to serve your own religious / political purposes. to justify your own selfish motivations.

Off with her head!

Off with her head!

images

The Bibles I have on hand were completed in the 16th and 21th Centuries but that doesn't limit my thoughts and abilities or readings to carnal ones like you seem to be stuck in.

those books are nothing but carnal, as the same for your possessive control over children at the risk of their well being to serve your own religious / political purposes. to justify your own selfish motivations.
Perhaps in your mind as that is all you seem to know. The KJV and the NKJV along with many other writings and what I have seen in the Spirit work for me. You see it doesn't have to work for you and your demons as you will have to figure that all out in your own mind on what you believe and trust in.

Per those in "The Good Club" ruining peoples lives and murdering children. Their days are numbered along with their shills like you. I have no "possessive control over children". If in fact if I did, they would not be subjected to the horrors bestowed on them by your heroes.

images

Perhaps in your mind as that is all you seem to know. The KJV and the NKJV along with many other writings and what I have seen in the Spirit work for me. You see it doesn't have to work for you and your demons as you will have to figure that all out in your own mind on what you believe and trust in.

Per those in "The Good Club" ruining peoples lives and murdering children. Their days are numbered along with their shills like you. I have no "possessive control over children". If in fact if I did, they would not be subjected to the horrors bestowed on them by your heroes.
I have no "possessive control over children".
.it's your validation for who you are ... selfrightious beyond control at their expense. and those around you by your equally phony 4th century religion.

.it's your validation for who you are ... selfrightious beyond control at their expense. and those around you by your equally phony 4th century religion.
If wanting stop those with a Mengele type spirit from damaging innocent babes and asking that they be held accountable makes me self righteous in the eyes of someone like you so be it.

If wanting stop those with a Mengele type spirit from damaging innocent babes and asking that they be held accountable makes me self righteous in the eyes of someone like you so be it.

and who were the people in support of mengele during that time, bible belt christians similar to the same in this country that live in a state of uninterpreted hysteria, rod.

and who were the people in support of mengele during that time, bible belt christians similar to the same in this country that live in a state of uninterpreted hysteria, rod.
So go after those types but you are barking up the wrong tree here.

Your conclusion?

~ By Iris Figueroa

So, your hatred and distrust of vaccines rises to a religious level?

Quit whining and go get your damn flu shot you big baby.
I do not take unnecessary pharmaceuticals. Never have and never will. Flu is easily combated with Licorice root. Feel free to let the medical industrial complex poison you though if you so desire.

Explain how licorice root attacks the flu virus.

Forum List

Back