More Citizens Should Be Voting For Every Election

Should More Citizens Participate In The Voting Process?

• Yes, I believe that MORE citizens should be voting than do now?

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, I believe that LESS citizens should be voting than do now

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
One way or the another, Marxism fucking sucks and will keep on sucking no matter how hard you push it. If you get your way America will suffer just like Cuba, China, Russia and countless others have. I'd hope my follow American would become more informed before they vote...Don't fall for the reds. There idea of economics are utterly insane.

Last edited:
They are all informed voters.
they are informed by the TV, Radio, Church and other peer groups on who to vote for.

That is not an informed voter. It's a braindead sheep following orders. In otherwords half of the democratic voting base.

When I ask my democratic friends about current events they are usually clueless.

I would have said absolutely 'yes' but, having seen that list of demands from the Wall St protesters, I'm leaning further towards a 'no'. Stupid people make dangerous voters.

How patriotic of you...

I would love to see more people vote...

Having said that I wish less people would vote...
After seeing interviews with Obama supporters in the last election I was in cringe mode..
Very few of those interviewed were able to give a reason as to why they voted for Obama.
They all said they voted for change....that was the answer,change..

But there was one girl who was thankful Obama won because now she would have her bills and mortgage paid...

More people should vote and even more people should have a better understanding of the issues and not vote because of some catchy slogan.... :eusa_whistle:

Here's my take on 21. We send 18 year olds into combat, putting their lives on the line and they can't even vote for the CIC?? If you're 18 and serving in the military, you should be able to vote.

Now on the other side, just voting because someone offered you a free McDonalds coupon, nope not it.

Your poll is skewed. You need another option.

Last edited:
Here's my take on 21. We send 18 year olds into combat, putting their lives on the line and they can't even vote for the CIC?? If you're 18 and serving in the military, you should be able to vote.

Now on the other side, just voting because someone offered you a free McDonalds coupon, nope not it.

Your poll is skewed. You need another option.

How about 18 years old if you're serving in the Mililtary, but 25 for everyone else...Everyone else needs to take a test on who they're voting for and how the political system works...

New Topics

Forum List

Back