More Black on Asian Hate

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Black man hurls "fucking chink" comment repeatedly at an Asian cop in NYC. Why isn't this a hate crime?

But I thought it was the right wing Trumpeteers we were supposed to fear. And I love at the end how he tries to rationalize how he's not a bigot.

This crap is starting to get out of control.

Blacks seem to be exempt from a lot of things in America (and indeed the UK) at the moment.

They are the most protected people on the planet just now for political reasons, while the world burns due to them.

Black man hurls "fucking chink" comment repeatedly at an Asian cop in NYC. Why isn't this a hate crime?

But I thought it was the right wing Trumpeteers we were supposed to fear. And I love at the end how he tries to rationalize how he's not a bigot.

It is definitely racist......

I don't know what the hate crime statutes are in New York tho....can an officer arrest someone for being called a racial slur??

Example......

Could any of the people who stormed the Capitol be charged with a hate crime for calling Capitol police racial slurs??

But fortunately.....blacks are the most racist people ever.....this is just more proof of it....

Barack Obama and his entire rotten regime, including Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, mainstreamed this kind of hate when they portrayed America as an evil country founded on racism and owing a debt to all non-whites, at the expense of every white and Asian person in the country.

It is definitely racist......

I don't know what the hate crime statutes are in New York tho....can an officer arrest someone for being called a racial slur??
My comment is facetious. I'm not a believer in hate crime laws, but we know had this been a white man calling a black cop the n word, he would have unquestionably been arrested and the Twittersphere would be all aflutter hunting down his identity and ensuring his employer shit cans him. We know this because it's already happened.

Barack Obama and his entire rotten regime, including Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, mainstreamed this kind of hate when they portrayed America as an evil country founded on racism and owing a debt to all non-whites, at the expense of every white and Asian person in the country.

You can't really claim it's Obama fault.....

Blacks have been racist since they were brought here........they hate anyone of a different race...hell they invented to concept of race just so they can hate others of a different race....this has been documented time and time again...

Yea, some blacks are docile and may be considered good blacks....but most of them are racists

Cancel that big mouth piece of filthy subhuman shit.
IMG-6497.jpg

Yea, some blacks are docile and may be considered good blacks....but most of them are racists

Which kind is Obama (or rather, half of Obama)?
Well luckily...Obama could just identify as white and be forgiven.....

Since conservatives here tell me that all half black folks need to do to be accepted is identify as white....

My comment is facetious. I'm not a believer in hate crime laws, but we know had this been a white man calling a black cop the n word, he would have unquestionably been arrested and the Twittersphere would be all aflutter hunting down his identity and ensuring his employer shit cans him. We know this because it's already happened.
No, "we" don't know that.

What is a chink??

No way this is racist
Number 1 According to the experts quoted in all accepted news sources and fact checkers black people can not be racist
Number 2 Orientals are White supremacists
Number 3 its an oppressor from the nypd

He dindunufffin!

Why do you think that these crimes are happening?
What is the motivation?

Blacks seem to be exempt from a lot of things in America (and indeed the UK) at the moment.
They are the most protected people on the planet just now for political reasons, while the world burns due to them.

Blacks seem incapable of surviving without special privileges and protections from progressives in government, which makes government the new slave owners of the country!

As long as BLM and other black groups follow orders and go out stiring unrest and violence in society, their masters keep those benefits coming.

Forum List

Back