More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

Which is why prices didn't go up until 1 year into Biden's term.
Wrong. The prices of imported goods from Mexico rose while Trump was still president.

Any more stupid crap you'd like to post?

Wrong. The prices of imported goods from Mexico rose while Trump was still president.

Any more stupid crap you'd like to post?

What products?
Be specific.
I shop and I didn’t notice any prices going up except for houses.

Hey stupid fuck,newsflash,the old standard GOP party consisting of The Bushs,Mccains,Graham,Mcconnel,Romney,ect ect are all globalists who hate Trump because he followed the constitution and served the people instead of the elite and warmongers.
He never got impeached because he followed the constitution dickhead. Served the people? How did your life improve under him other than you were pleased he defeated democrats. Served and helped him self more like it. He was a dickhead of Olympic proportions.
It's unconstitutional to steal public documents when he left. You're not as smart as your big mouth implies.
dont you EVER get tired of exposing what a stupid fuck paid shill for the DNC you are?

you demonrats are so terrified of Trump getting reelected you have a 24/7 obsession over him.Trump is laughing his ass off at you cause of that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
No I'm not. While ever he is prancing around the dnc have no fear losing to him. He's their best weapon yet.
He is about to be be charged and go to jail. He won't win an election from there.

He never got impeached because he followed the constitution dickhead. Served the people? How did your life improve under him other than you were pleased he defeated democrats. Served and helped him self more like it. He was a dickhead of Olympic proportions.
It's unconstitutional to steal public documents when he left. You're not as smart as your big mouth implies.

No I'm not. While ever he is prancing around the dnc have no fear losing to him. He's their best weapon yet.
He is about to be be charged and go to jail. He won't win an election from there.
Since almost everyone I know is willing to actually work for a paycheck, almost everyone made more money under Trump than since GW.

Since almost everyone I know is willing to actually work for a paycheck, almost everyone made more money under Trump than since GW.
Anyone can say that but the evidence isn't there. Unless Iof course you can produce the evidence to support that claim. I know you can't so it's best you just fade away quietly.

Anyone can say that but the evidence isn't there. Unless Iof course you can produce the evidence to support that claim. I know you can't so it's best you just fade away quietly.
Here's a clue...
Home prices soared across the US and were bought.
Kapish?
I know you're too mentally ill to make the connection.

I buy products made from steel, and so do you.

Steel prices went up due to tariffs.
I work with people in construction and have family members who own commercial real-estate and the tariffs were a pittance compared to the economic boom up and down the economic ladder.
In fact, the tariffs were unnoticeable.

In 2009 when Bush left office the average wage was around $40000 a year at the end of 2020 the average wage was $55000.

In 2009 when Bush left office the average wage was around $40000 a year at the end of 2020 the average wage was $55000.
And if course Obama had nothing to do with that under a rising economy he dragged out of the shit he was left.
America is noted for pathetic wages and republicans challenge every wage rise. 55,000 my arse.
Prove it or shut up.

Forum List

Back