What Happened To Following The Science And Listening To The Experts?

BelieveScience.jpg

The CDC says that 99% of America should still be wearing masks while many liberal states are dropping mask mandates. What Happened To Following The Science And Listening To The Experts?

Because sCiEnCe is whatever the so-called "experts" deem to be politically-expedient from day to day.

In order to be a so-called "expert", you must have an Original Magic 8 Ball™. Since the original Magic 8 Ball™ is hard to come by, many so-called "experts" are relying on cheap Chinese knock-offs. Those tend to give erratic results, as has been witnessed by statements from people like Fauci, as well as pretty much the entire Biden Administration.

But it's not their fault that they has to use the cheap Chinese knock-off version of the Magic 8 Ball™, because one day while they were at work, some urban yutes stole the ones they had.

Last edited:
Because sCiEnCe is whatever the so-called "experts" deem to be politically-expedient from day to day.

In order to be a so-called "expert", you must have an Original Magic 8 Ball™. Since the original Magic 8 Ball™ is hard to come by, many so-called "experts" are relying on cheap Chinese knock-offs. Those tend to give erratic results, as has been witnessed by statements from people like Fauci, as well as pretty much the entire Biden Administration.

But it's not their fault that they has to use the cheap Chinese knock-off version of the Magic 8 Ball™, because one day while they were at work, some urban yutes stole the one they had.
b37260008556f0e8b02ae91c904ebd21.jpg

The CDC says that 99% of America should still be wearing masks while many liberal states are dropping mask mandates. What Happened To Following The Science And Listening To The Experts?

The states removing masks like NJ, are at or below a 3% infection rate. Below 5% is the goal. Their hospitals are no longer full and on the brink....is my understanding.

you think they mean medical science when they really mean political science,,

so yes they are following the POLITICAL science,,

What Happened To Following The Science
I'm a retired scientist. I didn't see any science in your linked article, just the supposed conclusions, but none of the data from which they based their conclusions for me to test or analyze. Following science means repeating other people's experiments and data to see if it brings you to the same conclusion but your article offers neither.

And Listening To The Experts?
Who is an expert?
  • Joe Biden with his 48 years? Then why has everything he's done the past year turned out disastrous?
  • The government? They are wrong about or fail at almost everything and almost every problem in this country can be laid at their feet.
  • The virologists who funded Wuhan research then told us in spring 2020 that masks were a total waste of time?
  • The people who told us last summer that if we all got the shot, we'd be living normal by July 4?

I'm a retired scientist. I didn't see any science in your linked article, just the supposed conclusions, but none of the data from which they based their conclusions for me to test or analyze. Following science means repeating other people's experiments and data to see if it brings you to the same conclusion but your article offers neither.

Who is an expert?
  • Joe Biden with his 48 years? Then why has everything he's done the past year turned out disastrous?
  • The government? They are wrong about or fail at almost everything and almost every problem in this country can be laid at their feet.
  • The virologists who funded Wuhan research then told us in spring 2020 that masks were a total waste of time?
  • The people who told us last summer that if we all got the shot, we'd be living normal by July 4?
try looking at it from a political science POV instead of a medical one and all will be revealed,,

The states removing masks like NJ, are at or below a 3% infection rate. Below 5% is the goal. Their hospitals are no longer full and on the brink....is my understanding.
Ummmmmmmmmm, you didn't even read the link. The CDC, you know, the experts, say that 99% of the US should be masking. Why are democrats not following the science and listening to the experts?

Who is an expert?
The left said they would listen to the experts. The CDC are experts and they say that 99% of the US should still be masked.

the hospitals were never full of wuhan patients.

Excellent point. I had forgotten there is more than one type of science. Your post explains a lot.
dont want to take credit for it,,
this is the comment from ron desantis,,

Forum List

Back