More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

Trump lies? More evidence that confused lefties think they lost the freaking election. Look around, we have a president who can't tell the truth because he doesn't understand it.
If you don't realize that Trump lost the election by now you are the one with problems.

Amazing... I never knew that ElmerMudd was a qualified NPI assigned psychiatrist capable of remotely, without one single interaction with me, declare me "mentally unhealthy" for posting FACTS. Let's see who ElmerMudd really is!

View attachment 682966
healthymyths, you do not have to be an NPI assigned or a non-NPI assigned psychiatrist or psychologist. You do not even have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist., to know you are not mentally healthy. No cult member is mentally healthy. The longer you wait for help, the less chance you will be able to pull yourself from the downward spiral. It is obvious you are losing contact with reality and normal human morals.

Can I help you get help. My guess is you are losing friends because of your cult membership.

healthymyths, you do not have to be an NPI assigned or a non-NPI assigned psychiatrist or psychologist. You do not even have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist., to know you are not mentally healthy. No cult member is mentally healthy. The longer you wait for help, the less chance you will be able to pull yourself from the downward spiral. It is obvious you are losing contact with reality and normal human morals.

Can I help you get help. My guess is you are losing friends because of your cult membership.
Your attitude calling me a "cult member" or "not mentally healthy" really exhibits YOUR lack of intelligence and why you
are are really a provincial, totally small thinking and definitely not a productive person. I am lucky that I've evidently a higher acceptance, i.e. non-racist mentality and accept people like Trump even though I don't like him personally, I do respect this billionaire who donated $1.6 million of his salary like only 2 other presidents (Kennedy & Hoover) have done because evidently he loves America, Americans and want unlike evidently YOU America to be the best! I evidently unlike you have been around successful people like Trump who's first priority is to get a job done and you evidently have never known anyone like that.
Under Trump we had energy independence for the first time since 1962. But again since you obviously know very little how our country works much less the government you have a lot to learn. I bet you don't know what the two articles really mean to keeping you uniformed and sadly even more is your lack of intelligence to understand what they mean!
I'm pretty sure this goes way over your head!
MSMdonations.png

Your attitude calling me a "cult member" or "not mentally healthy" really exhibits YOUR lack of intelligence and why you
are are really a provincial, totally small thinking and definitely not a productive person. I am lucky that I've evidently a higher acceptance, i.e. non-racist mentality and accept people like Trump even though I don't like him personally, I do respect this billionaire who donated $1.6 million of his salary like only 2 other presidents (Kennedy & Hoover) have done because evidently he loves America, Americans and want unlike evidently YOU America to be the best! I evidently unlike you have been around successful people like Trump who's first priority is to get a job done and you evidently have never known anyone like that.
Under Trump we had energy independence for the first time since 1962. But again since you obviously know very little how our country works much less the government you have a lot to learn. I bet you don't know what the two articles really mean to keeping you uniformed and sadly even more is your lack of intelligence to understand what they mean!
I'm pretty sure this goes way over your head!View attachment 683032
You do understand that that energy Independence was short-lived because it occurred during the pandemic when everything was shut down and we weren't using much fuel at all. Once things started picking up it quickly evaporated.

You do understand that that energy Independence was short-lived because it occurred during the pandemic when everything was shut down and we weren't using much fuel at all. Once things started picking up it quickly evaporated.
A lot of things attributed to trump have nothing to do with trump.

I'm pretty sure this goes way over your head!View attachment 683032
healthmyths, your ranting above further proves your mental instability and membership in a cult. You appear to be a intelligent individual but have been taken in by a cult that has taken intellectual rationale away from your thinking. I hope you are cured and can look back at this time as an unfortunate time when an evil cult leader took over your mind and soul.

healthmyths, your ranting above further proves your mental instability and membership in a cult. You appear to be a intelligent individual but have been taken in by a cult that has taken intellectual rationale away from your thinking. I hope you are cured and can look back at this time as an unfortunate time when an evil cult leader took over your mind and soul.
So since when would a cult member criticize the "Leader"??? As I've stated and you've ignored on a personality level I don't like Trump. I though unlike you have several characteristics evidently superior to you. 1) I've lived in areas like Queens which you evidently have little or NO experience and if you did you'd understand Trump as I do. 2) More importantly though you've evidently not been around successful people (Trump is a billionaire that donated his salary something only 2 other presidents have done so obviously unlike Biden, et.al. he helped people with that donation) and people like him GET THINGS done.

I understand one thing! Evidently YOU ARE an expert on all matters! You are so pompous you provide not one single supporting link. Zero! Why should anyone believe what you post as you post your own personal uncorroborated comments!

In 2017, we resumed the march toward energy independence.
That happens to be the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency, but it also corresponds to Saudi Arabia waving the white flag and trying to prop oil prices back up.
Between 2016 and 2018, the annual average price of West Texas Intermediate rose more than 50%. That price recovery helped boost oil production.

However, the graph also shows that once we first gained energy independence — which happened in April 2020 on a rolling 12-month basis — we have never lost it. But the downward trend switched directions in June 2021 (which covers the period of June 2020 through May 2021 — portions of both the Trump and Biden presidencies).

Yes, everything shut down BY THE GOVERNMENT that HATES Trump!
:eusa_hand:

So since when would a cult member criticize the "Leader"??? As I've stated and you've ignored on a personality level I don't like Trump. I though unlike you have several characteristics evidently superior to you. 1) I've lived in areas like Queens which you evidently have little or NO experience and if you did you'd understand Trump as I do. 2) More importantly though you've evidently not been around successful people (Trump is a billionaire that donated his salary something only 2 other presidents have done so obviously unlike Biden, et.al. he helped people with that donation) and people like him GET THINGS done.
Forget cult member. You're actually lived in the city and you like trump. You're crazy and / or just as big a liar and a con artist as he is and you're just catfishing for what and who I don't care. I don't think you'll succeed on here. No easy marks on here, and you don't appear that ambitious.

Forget cult member. You're actually lived in the city and you like trump. You're crazy and / or just as big a liar and a con artist as he is and you're just catfishing for what and who I don't care. I don't think you'll succeed on here. No easy marks on here, and you don't appear that ambitious.
"Ignorance!...thy example is Stann"!
A) I DON'T "You're actually lived in the city" just atrocious grammar that exemplifies further your "ignorance"!
B) As I've stated I personally don't LIKE some of Trump's personal behavior...just as I don't like the Pedophile Biden's behavior.
C) But I do like and stand by almost all of Trump's positive values for America and totally dislike Biden's hatred of America.
Since you evidently are NOT sophisticated enough, much less intelligent to understand that neither Biden nor Trump are perfect humans but between the two, Trump walks the talk but Biden is truly a liar as Politifact.org has pointed out!

Factually False

I did a search for the word "catfishing" and am trying to understand how I'm "just catfishing" is something I'm doing.
In taking some time to do a little internet research on "catfishing" (which I did as a youngster in the Midwest!) the term
you mistakenly used is not correct, but again how does someone who can't even grammatically ("You're actually 'LIVED'... see when you write "You ARE" is Present tense... but in the same sentence wrote "LIVED" which is Past tense....stupid!)

I see you are looking in the mirror :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao:

A) I DON'T "You're actually lived in the city" just atrocious grammar that exemplifies further your "ignorance"!
B) As I've stated I personally don't LIKE some of Trump's personal behavior...just as I don't like the Pedophile Biden's behavior.
C) But I do like and stand by almost all of Trump's positive values for America and totally dislike Biden's hatred of America.
Since you evidently are NOT sophisticated enough, much less intelligent to understand that neither Biden nor Trump are perfect humans but between the two, Trump walks the talk but Biden is truly a liar as Politifact.org has pointed out!
:thankusmile: You are making far too much sense for his warped brain to comprehend he is going to have a nervous breakdown overload with logic and common sense.:abgg2q.jpg:

So why DON"T you show the LIES that you say Trump said LIKE I've now show you the nearly 50 Biden lies?
You have NOT put one link proving anything you write and obviously then you are not smart enough to know NOW to
do a simple Google Search! That is so revealing as nothing you say has any validation!
This biased organization has verified nearly 50 known lies by Biden... Should be easy for you to verify Trump lies?
And these are 16 more VERIFIED LIES by Biden!
  1. Video shows President Donald Trump saying COVID-19 is Democrats’ “new hoax.”
  2. Sanders’ “Medicare for All” plan "would cost more than the entire federal budget that we spend now."
  3. Says the Obama administration "didn't lock people up in cages."
  4. Referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."
  5. Says Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."
  6. "I was always labeled as one of the most liberal members of the United States Congress."
  7. Says Donald Trump "is going to go out and carpet bomb" the Middle East.
  8. "In the United States alone we lose more than 3,000 people a day to cancer."
  9. "When we took office, let me remind you, there was virtually no international pressure on Iran."
  10. "General Motors is the largest corporation in the world again."
  11. Says U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget proposal "eliminates Medicare" in 10 years.
  12. "As long as I have served . . . This is the first time every single solitary decision has required 60 senators."
  13. "Barack Obama hasn't passed any (bills)."
  14. John doesn't have a record in the Senate. John's only passed four bills. They're all about post offices."
  15. "In the 1990s, the Biden Crime Bill added 100,000 cops to America's streets. As a result, murder and violent crime rates went down eight years in a row."
  16. "There are 300,000 babies born deformed every year in this country because of women who are alcoholics while they're carrying those children to term."
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Stan as always can only sling shut in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:abgg2q.jpg:

You don't know me. I use a voice machine because I have real bad arthritis and my fingers they're actually distorted at this time and very painful, they don't come out right all the time I don't remember to proofread what is printed out. So be it, think whatever you wish. I'm trying to do this as I go along in this post so you won't criticize me again, Biden is no pedophile, that's just another another lie that you bought into. Trump on the other hand, as former President Carter would say, has lusted over his own daughter in his heart. That has to be a new low for a president. A lot of things attributed to trump, don't even apply to him. He was in the right place at the right time to take advantage of all Americans. Many of the problems we have today were caused by him. Despite what you believe, things are slowly getting better slowly getting back to a semblance of normal. It will take time and a lot of work. At least you have the sense not to approve of trump's behavior. At the very least, it's a narcissistic neurotic syndrome, but more likely some kind of psychotic / sociopathic condition.

I did a search for the word "catfishing" and am trying to understand how I'm "just catfishing" is something I'm doing.
In taking some time to do a little internet research on "catfishing" (which I did as a youngster in the Midwest!) the term
you mistakenly used is not correct, but again how does someone who can't even grammatically ("You're actually 'LIVED'... see when you write "You ARE" is Present tense... but in the same sentence wrote "LIVED" which is Past tense....stupid!)
As I already told you the voice machine doesn't always print out what you speak. And when I'm talking to someone as obtuse as you are, I don't even take the time to correct it because you don't seem to comprehend what anybody else says anyway. But you got the gist of it. That's what counts. Misrepresentation is the same as telling lies.

Forum List

Back