More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

You wait and see.....polling of the top issues facing voters shows RvW at about 7 on the list......inflation and energy prices are #1 and #2 .
It doesn't matter, when the votes are counted America will realize what's important to Americans. I think our freedoms are more important than any material things in this world.

Taking things out of context and outright lies are your idea of proof. LOL, you are a total idiot.
HAHAHAH!!!! Biden said exactly this and what do you think the illegals "HEARD"????
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Now how many times have you heard this ..."“There are good people on both sides.”
First From Biden:
And the President was asked, “What do you think, Mr. President?
Biden: "And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it? He said,
“There are good people on both sides.”
Now for your laughable comment..... "taking things out of context and outright lies"...
First of all YOU do NOT put any links, or substantiation for your totally made up LIES! Zero where are your proofs???
Now as far as the statement "good people both sides"... YUP totally taken out of context and more importantly as
Biden and you have done you left out this statement by Trump in the same instance:
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
So dummies like you and the uninformed illegals who heard only "surge to the border" AND the evidence that Biden encouraged was Biden STOPPED all wall construction! So not only did Biden encourage but made it easier by not finishing the walls!
But the hypocrisy of Biden is best illustrated:
Department of Homeland Security, with the Secret Service as the subagency, awarded a $455,000 contract to Rehoboth’s Turnstone Builders for “purchase and installation of security fencing at 32 Farview, Rehoboth Delaware.” That’s the address of Biden’s home in North Shores, about a mile north Rehoboth Beach. He purchased the property in 2017.
According to those plans, the Bidens are looking to build a 4-foot-tall stone wall along the front of the house. County code allows front-yard fences to be 3 1/2-feet tall.
So hypocritical! Biden Stops the border wall construction, but cheers illegals ..."surge to the border"!

More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies. Mitch McConnell says the RNC was wrong for censuring Cheney and Kinzinger and declaring 1/6/2022 was "legitimate political discourse." Lindsay Graham, the ultimate Trump butt kisser, says Trump is wrong for suggesting he would pardon 1/6 rioters if re-elected. Pence said Trump was wrong to say "VP can overturn election".
Another sign that Trump and Trumpism is on decline. More and more rats are jumping off the sinking Trump ship.

Must be fun in your dreamworld…

HAHAHAH!!!! Biden said exactly this and what do you think the illegals "HEARD"????
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Now how many times have you heard this ..."“There are good people on both sides.”
First From Biden:
And the President was asked, “What do you think, Mr. President?
Biden: "And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it? He said,
“There are good people on both sides.”
Now for your laughable comment..... "taking things out of context and outright lies"...
First of all YOU do NOT put any links, or substantiation for your totally made up LIES! Zero where are your proofs???
Now as far as the statement "good people both sides"... YUP totally taken out of context and more importantly as
Biden and you have done you left out this statement by Trump in the same instance:
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
So dummies like you and the uninformed illegals who heard only "surge to the border" AND the evidence that Biden encouraged was Biden STOPPED all wall construction! So not only did Biden encourage but made it easier by not finishing the walls!
But the hypocrisy of Biden is best illustrated:
Department of Homeland Security, with the Secret Service as the subagency, awarded a $455,000 contract to Rehoboth’s Turnstone Builders for “purchase and installation of security fencing at 32 Farview, Rehoboth Delaware.” That’s the address of Biden’s home in North Shores, about a mile north Rehoboth Beach. He purchased the property in 2017.
According to those plans, the Bidens are looking to build a 4-foot-tall stone wall along the front of the house. County code allows front-yard fences to be 3 1/2-feet tall.
So hypocritical! Biden Stops the border wall construction, but cheers illegals ..."surge to the border"!

LOL, there you go again, you're hopeless. Just like trump.

More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies. Mitch McConnell says the RNC was wrong for censuring Cheney and Kinzinger and declaring 1/6/2022 was "legitimate political discourse." Lindsay Graham, the ultimate Trump butt kisser, says Trump is wrong for suggesting he would pardon 1/6 rioters if re-elected. Pence said Trump was wrong to say "VP can overturn election".
Another sign that Trump and Trumpism is on decline. More and more rats are jumping off the sinking Trump ship.

The so-called trumpers ( I call them TDSers. ) love their liar king. Like him, they put their needs, above the needs of the nation.

I understand you cannot defend Trump anymore so you try to defame Biden. Good luck with that.
YOU are truly an idiot which proves your ignorant state "try to defame Biden"?
People like you that support Biden are attempting to destroy the USA.
Proof which YOU STILL don't provide for any of your asinine statements LIKE this proof!
Biden wants to destroy an industry that provides :
  • 9.8 million oil worker jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. Put them out of work!
  • Destroy an industry that provides 6,000 products including 2 billion tires that take 300 million barrels of oil to produce! Products made from petroleum | Ranken Energy Corporation
  • Destroy all the following products
  • products6000madefromoil.png

Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

YOU are truly an idiot which proves your ignorant state "try to defame Biden"?
People like you that support Biden are attempting to destroy the USA.
Proof which YOU STILL don't provide for any of your asinine statements LIKE this proof!
Biden wants to destroy an industry that provides :

Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

I still know right from wrong I'm sorry you don't I'm sorry you've been misled by a madman. Lies will never be truth. And you've fallen for the biggest liar in history.

I still know right from wrong I'm sorry you don't I'm sorry you've been misled by a madman. Lies will never be truth. And you've fallen for the biggest liar in history.
Lies?? YOU are a liar and you don't know it! This is a LIE!
details, details,details. I know you just go for the BIG picture... But the point is people like you want to believe that. I bet you disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden
And according to politifact it was a LIE. Trump NEVER said drink bleach... but dummies like you believe every word Biden says as do the illegal aliens that chant Biden told us..." and they DID!!!

Migrants Chanting 'Biden! Biden!' Attempt to Rush Border​

Will mass-incursion tactics test Biden's promises of a kinder, gentler immigration agenda?​

Last edited:
Lies?? YOU are a liar and you don't know it! This is a LIE!
details, details,details. I know you just go for the BIG picture... But the point is people like you want to believe that. I bet you disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden
And according to politifact it was a LIE. Trump NEVER said drink bleach... but dummies like you believe every word Biden says as do the illegal aliens that chant Biden told us..." and they DID!!!

Migrants Chanting 'Biden! Biden!' Attempt to Rush Border​

Will mass-incursion tactics test Biden's promises of a kinder, gentler immigration agenda?​

TIME Homepage>health>Covid-19 Accidental Poisonings rise after trump disinfectant comments. May 12th 2020 they Rose by 121%, most likely the new victims were trump supporters. And trump continues to mislead people to this day. Thanks for bringing that up.

TIME Homepage>health>Covid-19 Accidental Poisonings rise after trump disinfectant comments. May 12th 2020 they Rose by 121%, most likely the new victims were trump supporters. And trump continues to mislead people to this day. Thanks for bringing that up.
Well there you go! Prove MY POINT! There were people on both sides that took the Presidents' comments even though they were never made by Trump at least. NOT one mention of "bleach" in any comments by Trump. But using your point then thanks as you proved that "surge to the border" definitely affected people perceptions of what Biden said!

But here do a search as I did..."Did Trump state people should drink bleach"

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.37.08 AM.png

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.
Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing.
But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

Ah, the daily leftist post stroking McConnell, Kinzinger, and Liz Cheney.

LOL

Stann said
"Women are uniting against Republicans. They went too far, and now they're going to pay the price for their insanity."

Keep on dreaming.....most freaked out over RvW are looking at self preventative measures to avoid getting pregnant.

Inflation and energy will rule the midterms.
Not to mention that it's Dems that have a war on women.
  • They refuse to even define woman.
  • They let creepy men pee in our daughters' rest rooms.
  • Instead of encouraging natural womanly behaviors such as child birthing and rearing, they encourage women to kill their babies so they can keep packing boxes for Amazon.
  • They steal the lifelong dreams of female athletes by making them lose to people with Y chromosomes, male plumbing, and larger lungs, hearts, and muscles.
Dems don't know how to treat a lady.

Stann said
"Women are uniting against Republicans. They went too far, and now they're going to pay the price for their insanity."

Not to mention that it's Dems that have a war on women.
  • They refuse to even define woman.
  • They let creepy men pee in our daughters' rest rooms.
  • Instead of encouraging natural womanly behaviors such as child birthing and rearing, they encourage women to kill their babies so they can keep packing boxes for Amazon.
  • They steal the lifelong dreams of female athletes by making them lose to people with Y chromosomes, male plumbing, and larger lungs, hearts, and muscles.
Dems don't know how to treat a lady.
And their leader Biden is CREEPY as these pictures show. How many senior men do you know that go around,
kissing little boys on the mouth, smelling little girls hair and fondling women? This is so gross!

Bidensmellgirlshair.png

Bidensniffingpoll.png

Well there you go! Prove MY POINT! There were people on both sides that took the Presidents' comments even though they were never made by Trump at least. NOT one mention of "bleach" in any comments by Trump. But using your point then thanks as you proved that "surge to the border" definitely affected people perceptions of what Biden said!

But here do a search as I did..."Did Trump state people should drink bleach"

View attachment 682750

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.
Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing.
But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.
I hope you don't think any Democrats or independents injected or drank bleach. I'm sure it was confined to his idiotic insane supporters. Unfortunately we had to listen to what Trump says when he was president. Fortunately most of us didn't take him seriously. After all the buffoon's worst enemy was his own mouth.

I hope you don't think any Democrats or independents injected or drank bleach. I'm sure it was confined to his idiotic insane supporters. Unfortunately we had to listen to what Trump says when he was president. Fortunately most of us didn't take him seriously. After all the buffoon's worst enemy was his own mouth.

Why would people smart enough to know that dummies like you believe EVERYTHING you read or hear from the biased MSM would then believe Trump said "drink bleach"? Where would they get that idea? Trump never said it and if they as you call us "idiotic insane supporters" believe every word that Trump says IF he said "drink bleach"... BUT HE DIDN'T you dummy!
YOU believed the BIASED MSM and that pervert Biden who said this and as a result YOU believed it... Biden said and I quote him exactly..." maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday. BIDEN said drink bleach! Not Trump!

Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the coronavirus,
but that’s not correct.

So YOU should be drinking bleach because Joe said so...not Trump. Trump never once said "drink bleach"!

Last edited:
Why would people smart enough to know that dummies like you believe EVERYTHING you read or hear from the biased MSM would then believe Trump said "drink bleach"? Where would they get that idea? Trump never said it and if they as you call us "idiotic insane supporters" believe every word that Trump says IF he said "drink bleach"... BUT HE DIDN'T you dummy!
YOU believed the BIASED MSM and that pervert Biden who said this and as a result YOU believed it... Biden said and I quote him exactly..." maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday. BIDEN said drink bleach! Not Trump!

Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the coronavirus,
but that’s not correct.

So YOU should be drinking bleach because Joe said so...not Trump. Trump never once said "drink bleach"!
I guess you can't even comprehend what I'm saying sorry to be you. I'm quite certain no Democrat or independent drank the Kool-Aid that trump was selling. They would not be foolish enough to do his bidding.

I guess you can't even comprehend what I'm saying sorry to be you. I'm quite certain no Democrat or independent drank the Kool-Aid that trump was selling. They would not be foolish enough to do his bidding.
But the point is which I'm not sorry to say is YOU totally missed is IF Trump supporters are so dumb to totally follow exactly
what Trump said, they would NOT be drinking bleach because TRUMP never said "Drink Bleach" the only idiot that did was
Biden and again YOU provide NO quotes but here is exactly what Biden said..."
"maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay", said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.
"or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"said Biden

Again more and more intelligent people NOW understand what evidently YOU don't understand!
Biden makes a statement "if you drank bleach" that's all Biden followers remember and they do!
Or Biden says "surge to the border" those are what dummies (evidently you too) believe. If Biden says so it must be true!

The following are 30 are just part of all the FALSEHOODs politifact.org has found made by Biden!
  1. The “average federal income tax” paid by the richest Americans is “8%. … If you’re a cop, a teacher, a firefighter, union worker, you probably pay two to three times that.”
  2. Gun manufacturers are “the only industry in the country” that have immunity from lawsuits.
  3. “When President Biden took office … there was no vaccine available.”
  4. “You couldn’t buy a cannon when, in fact, the Second Amendment passed."
  5. “I’ve been in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan over 40 times.”
  6. As a youth, “I got arrested” protesting for civil rights.
  7. “I’ve been against that war in Afghanistan from the very beginning.”
  8. “I used to drive a tractor trailer … I only did it for part of a summer.”
  9. "The number of small businesses is up 30% compared to before the pandemic."
  10. “No governor in Virginia has ever won when...he or she is the same party as the sitting president.”
  11. Al-Qaida is “gone” from Afghanistan.
  12. "The cost of an automobile, it's kind of back to what it was before the pandemic."
  13. "The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own.”
  14. For vaccine rates among Americans 65 and older, “there’s virtually no difference between white, Black, Hispanic, Asian American.”
  15. We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.”
  16. "If we kept (the minimum wage) indexed to inflation, people would be making $20 an hour right now.
  17. “I can send every qualified person to a four-year college in their state for $150 billion.”
  18. “The boilermakers union has endorsed me because I sat down with them and went into great detail with leadership [about] exactly what I would do.”
  19. They eliminated the funding for community policing."
  20. Senate Republicans' move to confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court in an election year is "not constitutional."
  21. During the Obama/Biden administration “18,000 people got clemency.”
  22. “The Trump campaign asked that I release the list (of potential Supreme Court nominees) only after (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) passed away.”
  23. “There's no court session between now and the end of this election.”"If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data.
  24. "Military COVID infected: 118,984. Military COVID deaths: 6,114.”
  25. Says he was the first person to call for invoking the Defense Production Act.
  26. McDonald’s (makes) you all sign noncompete contracts that you cannot go across town to try to get a job at Burger King.”
  27. No U.S. presidents elected before Donald Trump were racist.
  28. "You weren't allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual."
  29. “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.
  30. Because the Federal Reserve recently cut interest rates to near 0%, “the Fed will be of little consequence now. They’ve already used what leverage they have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back