Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing children and child abuse is important, but you are not talking about Israel or children hurt due to fighting, but muslims abuse of children.
Perhaps if you start a new thread titled child abuse and torture we can contribute to that issue. I'm sure there will be a lot of links and media on the subject.

What does your video have to do with Israel attacking children in Palestine?

It's not even depicting events in Palestine.

This is a middle eastern forum I am discussing children of the middle east just as you are.
Besides we've talked way to much about your desert rats, now let's talk about other children of the middle east.

Do please stop lying, Zionist!

The OP addresses Israel's acts in deliberately attacking a 1 month old child with tear gas.

You do realize repeating the same garbage was the reason the other thread was closed?

Posters who keep on repeating the same stuff over and over are doing so because they believe hundreds of new readers will pop up on the forum who will start hating Israel and the Jews as much as they do. In fact, I can't remember who admitted that he did this because new readers appear all the time, but one of the posters actually did. Meanwhile, while they post the same things over and over, so much is happening in the rest of the world which they ignore.

That's the same trick the 9/11 "Truth" idiots do in the Conspiracy Theory sub-forum. Repeat the same nonsense ad nauseum thinking they are converting the viewers.

And all they're doing is getting everyone to laugh at them some more. :lol:

You laughing as Israel targets children to hurt and maim and kill speaks loads about you and the Hater you are!

What people are laughing about, Mahmoud, is your oft-repeated but totally unsupported claim that "Israel targets children"

It's just one more of your frantic claims that are only designed to promote your rabid Jooooo hatreds.

Last edited:
Discussing children and child abuse is important, but you are not talking about Israel or children hurt due to fighting, but muslims abuse of children.
Perhaps if you start a new thread titled child abuse and torture we can contribute to that issue. I'm sure there will be a lot of links and media on the subject.

This is a middle eastern forum I am discussing children of the middle east just as you are.
Besides we've talked way to much about your desert rats, now let's talk about other children of the middle east.
Nawh I'll keep it here we're discussing children or are you saying all children aren't equal?

They look like they are in Africa.

IS AFRICA IN the Middle East?

Does Israel.desire to kill children in Africa too?

Syria isn't in Africa.

DCI-Palestine and LPHR launch “Know Your Rights” campaign for children on detainee rights

In this article on Relief web, DCI Palestine addresses how Israel regularly violates the legal rights of Palestinian children Israel regularly detains.

“Israeli military law denies basic and fundamental rights to Palestinian children detained by Israeli forces in the West Bank,” said Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Programme Director at DCI-Palestine. “Despite this, it is important to empower our youth through human rights training and information, particularly in communities targeted by Israeli forces for arrest near the separation barrier and illegal settlements.”

Israel is the only nation to automatically and systematically prosecute children in military courts that lack basic and fundamental fair trial guarantees. Around 500-700 Palestinian children, some as young as 12 years old, are arrested, detained and prosecuted in the Israeli military detention system each year. The majority of Palestinian child detainees are*charged with throwing stones, and*74 percent*experience physical violence during arrest, transfer or interrogation, according to evidence collected by Defence for Children International Palestine. No Israeli children come into contact with the military court system.

The article further points out that Palestinian children are not properly informed of their right to silence, are denied access to an attorney before and during interrogations, and are not accompanied by a parent during questioning. The “Know Your Rights” information card emphasises awareness of these fundamental rights, which if implemented could protect children from practices involving verbal abuse, threats and physical violence used during interrogations to coerce confessions from Palestinian children.

DCI-Palestine and LPHR launch ?Know Your Rights? campaign for children on detainee rights - occupied Palestinian territory | ReliefWeb

Sherri you believe in something, that's ok but you do not have to lie about it, or throw other factors out of the equation.

Are children killed in Palestine? Yes they are
Are children killed in Israel? Yes they are
Now why are children killed in Palestine? Could it be because attacks on Israel come from populated areas where you would find children?

You OTE=Rat in the Hat;8370774]
You do realize repeating the same garbage was the reason the other thread was closed?

Posters who keep on repeating the same stuff over and over are doing so because they believe hundreds of new readers will pop up on the forum who will start hating Israel and the Jews as much as they do. In fact, I can't remember who admitted that he did this because new readers appear all the time, but one of the posters actually did. Meanwhile, while they post the same things over and over, so much is happening in the rest of the world which they ignore.

That's the same trick the 9/11 "Truth" idiots do in the Conspiracy Theory sub-forum. Repeat the same nonsense ad nauseum thinking they are converting the viewers.

You laughing as Israel targets children to hurt and maim and kill speaks loads about you and the Hater you are![/QUOTE]

Evidently you must be laughing as your friends are targeting innocent children. The 11,000 plus children killed in Syria didn't commit suicide yet you have not had a word about them. This certainly does speak loads about you and the hate you must have for the Jews and Israel since you can't seem to concern yourself with anything else happening in the rest of the Middle East where so many innocents have been killed, both Christians and Muslims. To get off your kick, why not follow this woman's lead when the kids are back to school after the Winter break. It certainly will give you a little exericse and some fresh air. How you can park yourself in front of your computer all day and night is beyond me. It has to be so unhealthy.

Framingham Mom Dances At Bus Stop Waving Bye, Bye, Bye - Back to School - Framingham, MA Patch

Sherri you believe in something, that's ok but you do not have to lie about it, or throw other factors out of the equation.

Now why are children killed in Palestine? Could it be because attacks on Israel come from populated areas where you would find children?

No, children die because Israel attacks and kills them.

BUT for Israel targeting children to hurt and maim and kill, none of that would be happening.

IF I went and fired weapons into a crowded auditorium and killed children, I would be a killer of children no matter what kind of excuse I could come up with about why I did it.

The fact I may not have known a child would be killed versus an adult does not make me any less a killer of children either. I could reasonably expect anyone there might be killed by my acts, including children.

Last edited:

BUT for Israel targeting children to hurt and maim and kill, none of that would be happening.

IF I went and fired weapons into a crowded auditorium and killed children, I would be a killer of children no matter what kind of excuse I could come up with about why I did it.

The fact I may not have known a child would be killed versus an adult does not make me any less a killer of children either. I could reasonably expect anyone there might be killed by my acts, including children.

Where is your proof that Israel is intentionally targeting children?
You do realize Hamas in it's action by using civilian populated areas as a venue for attacking Israel they alone should bare the blame for any death in Gaza?

You do realize Hamas in it's action by using civilian populated areas as a venue for attacking Israel they alone should bare the blame for any death in Gaza?

I know the answer----because I encountered lots of persons educated
in muslim countries in my youth---LONG AGO---more than 45 years ago--
and since I KNOW THE PROOF ----(drum rrroll )

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the answer----because I encountered lots of persons educated
in muslim countries in my youth---LONG AGO---more than 45 years ago--
and since I KNOW THE PROOF ----(drum rrroll )

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm confused should I know it also?

You

You laughing as Israel targets children to hurt and maim and kill speaks loads about you and the Hater you are!

Your trick of deliberately fucking up quotes shows you are not very confident in your position.

Just like the 9/11 "truther" idiots. :eusa_shhh:

Reports of human rights groups like Amnesty and HRW and Btselem. We have discussed those reports many times. You seem to keep forgetting them.

Targeting civilians is defined as unlawful by The Fourth Geneva Convention, Protocol I. I think that was brought up earlier in this thread.

images

Targeting civilians is defined as unlawful by The Fourth Geneva Convention, Protocol I. I think that was brought up earlier in this thread.

So tell us, Mamoud. Does the above apply to Islamic terrorists in Gaza attacking Israel or do you grant them a unique waiver?

Now lets try the real scenario shall we, if a crazed gang of terrorists started firing at your family from a crowded auditorium while their children stood in front acting as human shields any shots you fired would be putting the childrens safety at risk. So what would you do, would you let the blood thirsty terrorists kill all your family from the safety of their human shield or would you return fire over the heads of the children hoping to take out the crazed terrorists.

For a complete debunking of the muslim lies take a look at this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys]Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes behind the scenes and for the cameras - YouTube[/ame]

So take it up with hamas who only ever target civilians, and then mostly children. Or do you think the same way as hamas and the Geneva conventions don't apply to them.

So take it up with hamas who only ever target civilians, and then mostly children. Or do you think the same way as hamas and the Geneva conventions don't apply to them.

Phoen---welcome to this board and meet sherri. Please note--- "isa-respecters" are
a special group. They worship a special "god"---named isa who they believe appeared
as an avater 2000 years ago on the planet earth. He was called a
"palestinian" and spoke arabic. Sherri speaks to him regularly. In the past few
decades ----all of the followers of the rapist pig of arabia became "isa-respecters"
Other isa-respecters in history have been Constantine, Queen Isabella of
Spain, Adolf abu ali. Sadaam Hussein, etc etc There are many countries dominated by isa-respecters and YOU ARE RIGHT----many have clauses in their
constitutions which explicitly reject any law NOT CONSISTENT with their version of
ISA-RESPECTING law-----to wit "SHARIAH SH*T" There is a special group of
scholars of SHARIAH SH*T in Egypt----in the insititution of higher learning
AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY Those esteemed scholars have ruled that the killing of
any jew-----of any age, gender or location ---is LEGAL AND PLEASING TO ALLAH----
according to SHARIAH SH*T and ISA REPECTING LAW

Thus----sherri has correctly presented their position

Please keep this explanation in mind when you read the posts by Sherri----
so you can understand her POV

So tell us, Mamoud. Does the above apply to Islamic terrorists in Gaza attacking Israel or do you grant them a unique waiver?

No, the Geneva Convention does.

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: ... (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back