Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you copy a section of the article to post here, that's what's known as "cut & paste".

Thus endeth the lesson for today.

Zionist Rat talk is not acceptable to human beings.

AND you are the ones attributing words to the article not there.

Is it not possible for a Zionist Rat like you to read the article ?

I read the excerpt that you copy pasted, and it stated that ATM cards, Eid gifts and gifts for orphans were basic human needs.

Did you not read what you copy pasted?? :dunno:

The article does not say what you claim.

You make the claim, where does it say what you claim it says?

Where is it?

Qatar Charity distributes aid in Gaza Strip - occupied Palestinian territory | ReliefWeb

Last edited:
She's so retarded, she thinks Vietnam is part of the Middle East. :eusa_whistle:

I am addressing the lack of credibility and lack of morality of a baby killer.

A baby killer demonizes and judges another, what a joke!

WHY is Hossfly walking around free?

You routinely demonize and judge Israelis.

Are you freely admitting that you are a baby killer??

The Rat obviously cannot read or comprehend the English language.

Zionist Rat talk is not acceptable to human beings.

AND you are the ones attributing words to the article not there.

Is it not possible for a Zionist Rat like you to read the article ?

I read the excerpt that you copy pasted, and it stated that ATM cards, Eid gifts and gifts for orphans were basic human needs.

Did you not read what you copy pasted?? :dunno:

The article does not say what you claim.

You make the claim, where does it say what you claim it says?

Where is it?

Qatar Charity distributes aid in Gaza Strip - occupied Palestinian territory | ReliefWeb

Allow me to assist you, you moronic little fuck.

Here is your post including your cut & paste...

Here we see again outsiders aiding families and children in need, suffering from Israel's Blockade of Gaza.

It is Israels obligation under international law to provide basic human needs of the civilian population, an obligation imposed by international law Israel is not meeting. .

According to this article in Relief Web, link above, Qatar Charity distributes aid in Gaza Strip that included cash support and sponsorships for 5,700 orphans, vulnerable families, people with special needs, and students. The humanitarian aid is worth £ 0.5 million , which will provide some relief to the vulnerable families in Gaza.

According to the article, the sponsorship funds were implemented by providing beneficiaries with ATM cards in order to ensure their dignity and funding guarantees the continuation of QC activities in the Gaza Strip which benefit residents from all walks of life.

“The office provides all the beneficiaries with an ATM card through which they can collect between £35 - 50 a month via all major banks operating in the Gaza Strip,” explained Mohammed Abu Halloub, deputy director of QC’s Gaza Strip office.

“This mechanism ensures personal satisfaction and human dignity,” he added.

Abu Halloub added that QC’s Gaza office carries out multiple activities and services for those it sponsors; providing them with assistance throughout the year including the distribution of sacrificial meat, meals for breaking the fast and the distribution of Zakat al-Fitr, in addition to Eid gifts and gifts for orphans on other special occasions, allowing them to celebrate holidays along with children around the world.

QC sponsorship in the Gaza Strip is increasing steadily with around an extra 100 people a month sponsored through the headquarters in Doha. Increased sponsorship is essential in light of the growing number of orphans, poor families and those with special needs, as a result of the continued increase in the rate of unemployment and poverty due to repeated aggression and occupation and the blockade which has been ongoing for 7 years now. Last Updated ( Sunday, 29 December 2013 06:01 )

Remember, this is YOUR post, Dipshit.

Can you see now the words that I bolded and colored? "basic human needs" "ATM cards" "Eid gifts" "gifts for orphans".

Don't get pissy because someone read the excerpt that you didn't bother to read, Gruppenführer Sherri.

I am addressing the lack of credibility and lack of morality of a baby killer.

A baby killer demonizes and judges another, what a joke!

WHY is Hossfly walking around free?

You're just pissed because I showed you admitting to being a baby killer, Gruppenführer Sherri.

Learn to read your cut & pastes before they bite you in the ass. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I do not cut and paste; rat, if you have the capacity go to the article and read it for yourself .

If you copy a section of the article to post here, that's what's known as "cut & paste".

Thus endeth the lesson for today.

maybe she does not know how to "cut and paste" or maybe it is not
HALAL to do so. Maybe she laboriously retypes instead... ???
People do strange things----and strange people do even stranger things

You're just pissed because I showed you admitting to being a baby killer, Gruppenführer Sherri.

No, you did not.

You just keep showing the Rats ignorance of English.

It's Israel attacking and hurting and killing babies and children , like the child injured in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back