Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meaning of the word "Jew" in our Bible is not the same as the colloquial idiom.

"In the Bible the word "Jew" means a resident of the land of Judaea regardless of their tribe, race or religion just as an Australian or Englishman may in fact be a Chinese, Negro or an Eskimo, or perhaps a member of the tribe of Judah (Judahite). According to the Greek Lexicon in*Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:"

History of God's Holy Bible and the so-called Jews

Jesus is referred as a so-called "Jew" for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century. Jesus is first referred to as a so-called "Jew" in the revised 18th century editions in the English language of the 14th century first translations of the New Testament into English.*The history of the origin of the word "Jew" in the English language leaves no doubt that the 18th century "Jew" is the 18th century contracted and corrupted English word for the 4th century Latin "Iudaeus" found in St. Jerome's Vulgate Edition. Of that there is no longer doubt.

The meaning of the word "Jew" in our Bible is not the same as the colloquial idiom.

"In the Bible the word "Jew" means a resident of the land of Judaea regardless of their tribe, race or religion just as an Australian or Englishman may in fact be a Chinese, Negro or an Eskimo, or perhaps a member of the tribe of Judah (Judahite). According to the Greek Lexicon in*Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:"

What matters is that the Jews of the 20th and 21st century have the skill set to beat 1.2 billion Arabs at war.

Continue boring us.

I have heard for many years the statement made they or we all killed Jesus. That is true about all Judeans, all the people of Judea killed Jesus, even the apostles who did nothing to stop His crucifixion.

What matters is that the Jews of the 20th and 21st century have the skill set to beat 1.2 billion Arabs at war.

Continue boring us.

That does not matter at all to God and in the bigger scheme of things.

EMPIRES and nations rise and they fall.

If you choose to be bored by God, who am I to stop you?

it amazes where people come up with so many lies and myths. I know sense is not common but I always believed there was a great deal more than reflected on some forums.
and we wonder why agreement over even the tiniest of points is so hard on the road to peace

I have heard for many years the statement made they or we all killed Jesus. That is true about all Judeans, all the people of Judea killed Jesus, even the apostles who did nothing to stop His crucifixion.

And here I thought Jesus died for another reason (for the sins of mankind) than what you are insinuyating. Meanwhile, what has this to do with the here and now when Christians in the Middle East have been trying to celebrate Christmas and your friends just wouldn't leave them alone to celebrate in peace.

Jesus is referred as a so-called "Jew" for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century. Jesus is first referred to as a so-called "Jew" in the revised 18th century editions in the English language of the 14th century first translations of the New Testament into English.*The history of the origin of the word "Jew" in the English language leaves no doubt that the 18th century "Jew" is the 18th century contracted and corrupted English word for the 4th century Latin "Iudaeus" found in St. Jerome's Vulgate Edition. Of that there is no longer doubt.

When the wise men came from the East seeking Jesus, they asked the question, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?” (Matt. 2:2). The Magi were referring to the promise of a king over all twelve tribes of Israel. Though Israel is referred to in approximately 80 New Testament passages, the nation is designated the Jews in approximately 190 New Testament references.

The Jew and the Gentile Background of the Jew in the Old Testament | Bible.org

And here I thought Jesus died for another reason (for the sins of mankind) than what you are insinuyating. Meanwhile, what has this to do with the here and now when Christians in the Middle East have been trying to celebrate Christmas and your friends just wouldn't leave them alone to celebrate in peace.

Sherri "hears" things.
Being that she's on this forum all day long, I don't know when she has time to hear anything.
Unless she's simply "hearing" things...hmmm

Jesus set up and willing walked into his fate to save mankind. Until people understand that his death is meaningless. He would not have wanted blame or persecution.
If the theory is that his sacrifice was to wash away sin, isn't it more sinful to presume a whole people responsible for Jesus' offering? Wither you believed he lived, died or can't die, he offered himself to save others. It does not matter if you believe he was human or divine, he wanted to help mankind. His words, his work, his life are meaningless if you use him as an excuse to attack another and do harm, even verbally.

It wasn't the Palestinians who went to Europe to attack the Zionists.

Again with this ? What does that have to do with anything ? YOu make NO SENSE !!

And BTW, the Zionists were invited by the British who also fascilitated immigration.

I already busted your little lie..

The Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country.

What blame can you put on the Palestinians for that? They were at home not bothering anyone.

Translation; The Jews have no right to be there , " Palestine" was a territory; It was not and will never be a " country " . Ask this Palestinian why there wasn't " Palestine" before 67 and there will be no response. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9TZo08ZlRg]Who's Who in the Bible: Basic Anglo-Israel-Identity Message - YouTube[/ame]

יְהוּדִי
يهودي
Y'hūdāi
Ha biru
Apiru
are you interested in the origin of the word Jew in English, the origin of the word referring to the people as a nation in history or the term for the followers of the one god descended from Issac and Jacob?

Letters and sounds very depending on the language

The word Jew appeared nowhere in the original Greek text of The New Testament

When the wise men came from the East seeking Jesus, they asked the question, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?” (Matt. 2:2). The Magi were referring to the promise of a king over all twelve tribes of Israel. Though Israel is referred to in approximately 80 New Testament passages, the nation is designated the Jews in approximately 190 New Testament references.

The Jew and the Gentile Background of the Jew in the Old Testament | Bible.org
<<*Matthew 2*>>
Aramaic Bible in Plain English*1Now when Yeshua was born in Bethlehem of Judaea, in the days of Herodus the King, The Magi came from The East to Jerusalem.*2And they were saying, “Where is The King of the Judaeans who has been born?” For we have seen his star in The East and we have come to worship him.*3But Herodus The King heard and he was troubled and all Jerusalem with him.*4And he gathered the Chief Priests and the Scribes of the people together and was asking them, “Where would The Messiah be born?”*5And they said, “In Bethlehem of Judaea”, for thus it is written in The Prophets:

Matthew 2 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

&#1497;&#1456;&#1492;&#1493;&#1468;&#1491;&#1460;&#1497;
&#1610;&#1607;&#1608;&#1583;&#1610;
Y'h&#363;d&#257;i
Ha biru
Apiru
are you interested in the origin of the word Jew in English, the origin of the word referring to the people as a nation in history or the term for the followers of the one god descended from Issac and Jacob?

No, I am interested in the original text of The New Testament.

Y'h&#363;d&#257;i
Ha biru
Apiru

good luck----chances are you will not find it----no one else has. Have you studied
Greek? -----

your comment fascinates me----reminds me of something my kid noticed ----
---after grammar school in a jewish day school----at age 13 he started attending
a VERY culturally diverse high school------he was fascinated. ----and told me
"ma---when jews think of history they think of the past 6000 years----when
christians think of history-----everything before 2000 years ago is a fairy tale
to them----(he noted his pakistani chem lab partner thought the world
began with muhummad)

I got bad news for you------LANGUAGE and EVEN WRITING ---precedes
the "gospels"------maybe not for your kith and kin----but for large
parts of the world

Oldest NT text date from 200 AD to 350 AD
fragments of John and Jude being the oldest and Revelation the later.

Y'h&#363;d&#257;i
Ha biru
Apiru

good luck----chances are you will not find it----no one else has. Have you studied
Greek? -----

your comment fascinates me----reminds me of something my kid noticed ----
---after grammar school in a jewish day school----at age 13 he started attending
a VERY culturally diverse high school------he was fascinated. ----and told me
"ma---when jews think of history they think of the past 6000 years----when
christians think of history-----everything before 2000 years ago is a fairy tale
to them----(he noted his pakistani chem lab partner thought the world
began with muhummad)

I got bad news for you------LANGUAGE and EVEN WRITING ---precedes
the "gospels"------maybe not for your kith and kin----but for large
parts of the world

Sherri dear----try re-reading your citation------if it makes sense to you-----see a doctor.
I had the honor of hearing benjamin freedman speak-----way back in the 1960s----
he was, clearly psychotic. My undersanding of psychosis is accepted as
valid testimony in US courts-------yours is not. Try to use a bit of discernment when
choosing sources. I have to admit----the idiotic piece on the etymology of the
word "jew" is not his most "FRUITY" concept "fruity" as it is. For the
record----I generally do not use the word 'fruity" in describing psychotic ideation--
but one of the most esteemed professors of psychiatry in my college (long ago) used
it all the time

Speaking of the child which was brught to a hospital for coughing and spitting up----
------how is the kid doing? are the parents going to be paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back