Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pallywood is the word for Zionist Hasbara.

Hear that word and expect Zionist lies to follow.

Not worth wasting a moment listening to any of it.

I will stick with what international legal authorities and human rights groups tell me.

I will stick with what international legal authorities and human rights groups tell me.

In other words you do not want to know the truth because it will show you to be a RABID ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING NAZI. Do you have a copy of the final solution framed and placed in a prominent position in your home.

Hear the phrase Zionist hasbara and know that commy hate speech is to be spewed out of unthinking mouths

Any news on the baby which coughed and spit up and therefore was determined to
be a victim of "ZIONIST ATROCITY"???

In other words you do not want to know the truth because it will show you to be a RABID ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING NAZI. Do you have a copy of the final solution framed and placed in a prominent position in your home.

Hear the phrase Zionist hasbara and know that commy hate speech is to be spewed out of unthinking mouths

I hear this is Frau Sherri's favorite book.

Mein-kampfy-chair.jpg

Targeting civilians is defined as unlawful by The Fourth Geneva Convention, Protocol I. I think that was brought up earlier in this thread.

So tell us, Mamoud. Does the above apply to Islamic terrorists in Gaza attacking Israel or do you grant them a unique waiver?

No, the Geneva Convention does.

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: ... (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

So the clause you spout does not apply to gaza seeing as it is no longer occupied, and has not been since August 2005 when Israel withdrew its troops and evicted Jews from their homes in gaza. You really should learn the facts before spouting your commy bullshit.

Not interested in Zionist lies/aka Zionist Hasbara, a creation of Zionists.

I am interested in Truth, keep your lies all for yourself, Zionist, I want none of them.

HUMAN rights groups investigate human rights abuses and report their findings, ZIONISTS just spew Hasbara lies.

Last edited:
QUOTE=Phoenall;8374752]
So tell us, Mamoud. Does the above apply to Islamic terrorists in Gaza attacking Israel or do you grant them a unique waiver?

No, the Geneva Convention does.

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: ... (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

So the clause you spout does not apply to gaza seeing as it is no longer occupied, and has not been since August 2005 when Israel withdrew its troops and evicted Jews from their homes in gaza. You really should learn the facts before spouting your commy bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Gaza remains Occupied.

Watch "UN: We still consider Gaza "occupied"" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Not interested in Zionist lies.

I am interested in Truth, keep your lies all for yoursekf, Zionist, I want none of them.

HUMAN rights groups investigate human rights abuses and report their findings, ZIONISTS just spew Hasbara lies.

In all of the ZIONIST HISTORY (more than 3000 years) jews have never enacted
a genocide. Yet in the past 1700 years-------Isa-respecting dogs and sluts have
danced on the dead bodies of 100s of millions of the victims of their filth--- No one
should wonder why they are so DEFENSIVE and -----so much into projection.
Most of all they are frustrated------it is a lot harder to do what their depraved women
so ENJOY-----now. Those obscene mutilations and lynching that excite their sluts---
tend to end up as videos in cyberspace. The sluts still dance, of course------but they
also face censure.

Watch "The Palestinian Authority is paying discharged murderers 50,000 USD" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCniP-jiBZw]The Palestinian Authority is paying discharged murderers 50,000 USD each - YouTube[/ame]

Watch "The Palestinian Authority is paying discharged murderers 50,000 USD" on YouTube

The Palestinian Authority is paying discharged murderers 50,000 USD each - YouTube

They deserve more for all the years of unlawful detention these brave Palestinian freedom fighters have endured.

50,000 for 25 years of your life?

It certainly does not sound like enough to give these men.

But even when the US falsely detains someone, they do not fairly compensate them for time served either.

Last edited:
Watch "Palestinian terrorist Ahlam Tamimi laughs about the 8 children she murdered" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLXAwETtu0Q]Palestinian terrorist Ahlam Tamimi laughs about the 8 children she murdered - YouTube[/ame]

Watch "View Palestinians terrorists throw stones at Israeli cars" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHFpdRuJbU]View Palestinians terrorists throw stones at Israeli cars I saw them murder in their eyes - YouTube[/ame]

she is a muslimah------she does as do all isa-respecters -----they have been doing it for
1700 years and counting.

Watch "11yr Old Muslim Girls Yearn to Murder Infidels" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FHHZ-BOMuI]11yr Old Muslim Girls Yearn to Murder Infidels - YouTube[/ame]

Watch "Released Terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Palestinian Public's Delight at Suicide Bombings" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWlXRnZbVc]Released Terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Palestinian Public's Delight at Suicide Bombings - YouTube[/ame]

Occupiers have the obligation to provide for basic human needs of the occupied population

Israel does not live up to these obligations that are owed to families and children in Occupied Palestine

Ramallah: Human Appeal International (HAI) is distributing winter supplies including warm clothes to more than 1000 Palestinian children as part of its plan to protect Palestinian people from bitter cold wave that hit the occupied Palestinian territories.

Ibrahim Rashid, director of HAI in the West Bank states that the winter aid programme aims to provide children of poor families with clothing to survive in the harsh cold weather.

He added that the assistance is part of a Dh one million urgent response to relieve 30,000 needy Palestinian families who could not afford to secure basic winter needs from blankets, heaters, and food stuff.

Human Appeal International distributes winter aid to Palestinian children REPORTfrom*Emirates News Agency

Human Appeal International distributes winter aid to Palestinian children - occupied Palestinian territory | ReliefWeb

Covert online students hasbara units directed out of Israeli PM Netanyau&#8217;s office

The Prime Minister&#8217;s Office is planning to form, in collaboration with the National Union of Israeli Students, &#8220;covert units&#8221; within Israel&#8217;s seven universities that will engage in online public diplomacy (hasbara).

Covert online students hasbara units directed out of Israeli PM Netanyau's office

Notice to Israeli paid shills, the issue is Israels attacks upon and treatment of children in Palestine, not your Pallywood or your Hasbara .

for more on the Heroes of Isa-respecters----those sherri insists should
be rewarded both financially and adulated -----google Dokka Umarov

http://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/qatar-charity-distributes-aid-gaza-strip

Here we see again outsiders aiding families and children in need, suffering from Israel's Blockade of Gaza.

It is Israels obligation under international law to provide basic human needs of the civilian population, an obligation imposed by international law Israel is not meeting. .

According to this article in Relief Web, link above, Qatar Charity distributes aid in Gaza Strip that included cash support and sponsorships for 5,700 orphans, vulnerable families, people with special needs, and students. The humanitarian aid is worth £ 0.5 million , which will provide some relief to the vulnerable families in Gaza.

According to the article, the sponsorship funds were implemented by providing beneficiaries with ATM cards in order to ensure their dignity and funding guarantees the continuation of QC activities in the Gaza Strip which benefit residents from all walks of life.

&#8220;The office provides all the beneficiaries with an ATM card through which they can collect between £35 - 50 a month via all major banks operating in the Gaza Strip,&#8221; explained Mohammed Abu Halloub, deputy director of QC&#8217;s Gaza Strip office.

&#8220;This mechanism ensures personal satisfaction and human dignity,&#8221; he added.

Abu Halloub added that QC&#8217;s Gaza office carries out multiple activities and services for those it sponsors; providing them with assistance throughout the year including the distribution of sacrificial meat, meals for breaking the fast and the distribution of Zakat al-Fitr, in addition to Eid gifts and gifts for orphans on other special occasions, allowing them to celebrate holidays along with children around the world.

QC sponsorship in the Gaza Strip is increasing steadily with around an extra 100 people a month sponsored through the headquarters in Doha. Increased sponsorship is essential in light of the growing number of orphans, poor families and those with special needs, as a result of the continued increase in the rate of unemployment and poverty due to repeated aggression and occupation and the blockade which has been ongoing for 7 years now. Last Updated ( Sunday, 29 December 2013 06:01 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back